Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Trade Corner Having trouble completing your Pokédex? Looking for a certain Pokémon or have a rare one to offer? This is your forum. Everything related to wireless trades can be discussed here.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 6th, 2013 (11:18 AM).
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
Hey all, I'm putting this here so we, as tc moderators, can receive feedback in how we're handling the XY launch and the extreme activity. I want to know things you like, dislike, etc. You will need to be respectful, of course, but I know that won't be a problem. This can be somewhere you can let us know how we're doing and what you'd want changed. We're all ears, so feel free to post!
Old November 6th, 2013 (12:06 PM).
Absol
Community Supporter

You guys are awesome! That's my honest opinion. :p I like how the XY QTT is separate from the Gen IV and V QTT. It's easier to keep up with the different gens like that. Also the XY prefix looks cool in red and blue. Uh, not sure what I don't like though... does Tabor still being a nub and mac being an old man count? Jk <3
Old December 20th, 2013 (10:00 PM).
Clooney409

Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I'm very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel on the world.
Old December 20th, 2013 (10:29 PM).
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
So far it's a 10/10. I don't think mods here can do a better job, honestly. I could do a more detailed review so I don't come across as pandering, but it's too late where I live to do that. I'll probably do it tomorrow. (maybe in a new thread as I noticed this thread is over a month old)
Old December 21st, 2013 (05:19 AM).
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
In trade corner, we allow thread revival over 30 days, but not in trade plaza. Thanks everyone for the feedback and I hope we get more feedback from others!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links