Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion
Reload this Page [Spoilers] M17: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2013 (06:23 PM). Edited December 12th, 2013 by fenyx4.
X does Y WITH AUTHORITY!

Nature: Timid
Wow; surprised that no one has made a thread about this (as far as I was able to check).. The January 2014 issue of CoroCoro Comics has revealed the (Japanese) title of the 17th Pokémon movie, The Cocoon of Destruction (although some people have apparently translated it as "Broken Cocoon"?)!

Poster (the closest thing to one at the moment):
Spoiler:

Quote:
The January 2014 issue of CoroCoro Comics has unveiled that the title of the 17th movie will be The Cocoon of Destruction. Mega Evolutions, Yveltal, and Xerneas will be featured in this movie. The Cocoon of Destruction will be released in theaters on July 19, 2014.

Source: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/January_2014_CoroCoro_reveals_title_of_M17_to_be_%22The_Cocoon_of_Destruction%22
Apparently, Pokémon Get☆TV will be unveiling some more news about the movie on December 25th, 2013..

So, what are your thoughts on The Cocoon of Destruction?

------

My remarks:

As for me, I'm excited about the upcoming movie, but the "Never Trust A Trailer" principle is in full effect for me until release day. After hearing about the disappointing omission of the epic "Ho-Oh vs. Lugia" battle from Pokemon The Movie: Zoroark, Master of Illusions/Phantom Ruler Z and even Pokémon The Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened's issues regarding Mewtwo and the initial trailer(s), I'm a bit wary of any new "XY movie" scenes that come up. XD ;_;

The movie's first promo (why doesn't PokemonCoJp have this on their YouTube channel in the 2(+?) months since its discovery? >.<) had a brief "Chespin vs Fennekin vs Froakie" battle, that, IMO, would work beautifully with the traditional "Welcome to the World of Pokemon" (wow; I mis-typed that as "The Wonderful World of Pokemon" seconds before...thanks a lot, Disney! XD) footage that a lot of the Pokemon movies have as their introductory sequences; it could flow nicely into the movie's logo as well (not to mention that Fennekin totally looks awesome).

As for the movie's title, I love the Cocoon of Destruction title/subtitle, although I fear that the English dub will unnecessarily change the title to something worse... :x I see no good reason why the title shouldn't be preserved as is (unless there's an issue with the term "destruction", which is silly because that's Yveltal's main motif, and its Pokedex species identifier is the "Destruction Pokemon", even in the English release/script of Pokemon X and Y Versions)... Then again, "Sacred Swordsmen" got changed to "Swords of Justice" despite the existence of the Sacred Sword move/terminology in English release of Pokemon Black and White/Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, so the 17th movie's title is up in the air at this point. :/ I'm surprised that the Japanese title isn't Cocoon of "Death" (although I have a feeling that "破壊の繭" can potentially be translated either way due to the somewhat similar connotations of "destruction" and "death"..?)..

Additionally, my only qualm with the title is that it gives more emphasis to Yveltal (who seems to be much more popular compared to its legendary Kalos counterparts, from what I've observed) and "imbalances" the duo slightly, time will tell if Xerneas gets equal promotion in the movie or whether Xerneas will get its own feature movie... (or Plot Twist...maybe the fabled "cocoon" is actually a flawless-IVs Kakuna leading a massive horde of berserk Beedrill? )

As for Mega Evolutions, if any of them appear, I guess they'll help advertise the games a bit more... The poster seems to be made specifically for promotional purposes in CoroCoro Comics, but I'll be stunned if all of those Mega Evolutions actually get nice chunks of screen-time in the film, particularly in that Mewtwo (the first movie's one, not New!Two) has a slight chance to appear as "Mega Mewtwo X" (as much as I dislike that particular form..). Here's hoping that May cameos with a kickin' Mega Blaziken! (although whichever Mega Blaziken is running around with that Masked Man guy in the current XY anime series would probably make more sense... :/)
Old December 12th, 2013 (06:40 PM).

i saw a teaser trailer about it on Pokemon Company japans youtube. it had no scenes just showed xerneas and yveltal shadows in dark mist and then some words in japanese with the year 2014. so its coming out next year

Completed National Pokedex in Pokemon X on 8-5-2014
3ds FC: 3308-4678-2953 Trades and Battles anyone?
YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/leavsidchiptric13
Blogger Account: https://www.blogger.com/home
Old December 12th, 2013 (07:13 PM).
ffet

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by fenyx4:
As for the movie's title, I love the Cocoon of Destruction title/subtitle, although I fear that the English dub will unnecessarily change the title to something worse... :x
I'm actually hoping that the title is changed for the dub '<_'
Cocoon doesn't really strike me as fearful or destructive. Perhaps Coat of Destruction?

Quote:
Additionally, my only qualm with the title is that it gives more emphasis to Yveltal (who seems to be much more popular compared to its legendary Kalos counterparts, from what I've observed) and "imbalances" the duo slightly, time will tell if Xerneas gets equal promotion in the movie or whether Xerneas will get its own feature movie...
There are many imbalances in the anime, especially the more recent broadcasts. MegaTwo X hasn't been featured, MegaZard Y is still AWOL, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was more of an emphasis on Yveltal.

Quote:
As for Mega Evolutions, if any of them appear, I guess they'll help advertise the games a bit more... The poster seems to be made specifically for promotional purposes in CoroCoro Comics, but I'll be stunned if all of those Mega Evolutions actually get nice chunks of screen-time in the film, particularly in that Mewtwo (the first movie's one, not New!Two) has a slight chance to appear as "Mega Mewtwo X" (as much as I dislike that particular form..).
I really like the Megas' artwork on that poster :P
Do I think that they'll all appear in the film? Yes, I don't see why they would be on the poster. I doubt that they will all get a lot of screen time, however.
Old December 12th, 2013 (08:14 PM).
X does Y WITH AUTHORITY!

Quote originally posted by Wobbu:
I'm actually hoping that the title is changed for the dub '<_'
Cocoon doesn't really strike me as fearful or destructive. Perhaps Coat of Destruction?

There are many imbalances in the anime, especially the more recent broadcasts. MegaTwo X hasn't been featured, MegaZard Y is still AWOL, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was more of an emphasis on Yveltal.

I really like the Megas' artwork on that poster
Do I think that they'll all appear in the film? Yes, I don't see why they would be on the poster. I doubt that they will all get a lot of screen time, however.
I see what you mean about "Cocoon" not sounding very scary.. I guess I like the title because of how it contrasts with Yveltal...usually when I hear "cocoon", I think of the pupal stage of moths (and butterflies...er, but that's a chrysalis) and just bugs in general, but in this case, the thing encased in a cocoon is an intriguing, scary, malevolent big bird that I frankly would not want to mess with. XD (not to mention its Pokedex entry/powers relating to its "cocoon" sounding creepy...)

Yeah, those anime imbalances bother me just as much as the one seemingly present for this movie. Sometimes, I can handle imbalances, although I guess it bugs me more so with the legendary version mascots at times....depends on the instance, it seems. Looking forward to Mega Charizard Y (as that Mega Evolution design actually seemed sensible) appear at some point in the anime/possibly this movie.. As for Mega Mewtwo X, it was unnecessary to me to begin with; the main reason I want it to appear is to satisfy the "imbalance" bugging me (with only Mega Mewtwo Y/Awakened Forme having an anime/movie appearance so far out of the two).. :/ And since "Mega Mewtwo X" exists, it might as well get used decently in some Pokemon movie for a Pokemon battle or something..

And yeah, I agree; the Mega Evolution artwork is good.
Old December 13th, 2013 (12:28 PM).
Strategist

Send a message via Skype™ to The Mega Champion
I say we wait for more information before jumping to conclusions.

Let's not assume anything just yet, you know?

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5.

2015 for PS3 & PS4

Old December 24th, 2013 (09:08 AM).
Real Riders Wear Pink

Nature: Quirky
If these are the Mega Evolutions confirmed to appear in this movie, then how the heck are they going to implant Mewtwo into the story? Will they use the same Mewtwo from the Genesect film, or will it be two brand new Mewtwos? Will they be owned by random trainers, or will they be wild?
Old December 24th, 2013 (03:17 PM).

In the preview for Episode 12 of Pokemon the Series XY, they also showed a little teaser trailer for the next movie. here is the link

http://youtu.be/AhakAs_TV7Q

Old January 15th, 2014 (04:16 AM).
The Hype is Real

Quote originally posted by Serebii:
Once upon a time, the "Great Destruction" took place, eradicating all life in the Kalos region. The Great Destruction was brought upon by Yveltal, the "Destruction Pokémon" said to rob everything of life. After destroying everything, Yveltal turned into a "Cocoon of Destruction", in which form it still sleeps today. When this Great Destruction took place, the only one rivaling Yveltal's power was Xerneas, the "Life Pokémon". Xerneas was said to bestow life to people and Pokémon.Now, the journey to meet with these two grand legendary Pokémon of the Kalos region begins...
Serebii wrote this up. what are you thinking of the new Pokemon movie now?
Old January 15th, 2014 (08:06 PM).

holy crap that sounds freakin amazing

Old January 15th, 2014 (08:23 PM).
ffet

Nature: Relaxed
So is this movie going to be similar to the plot of the games? I have a feeling that someone will awaken Yveltal from its cocoon and then who knows what happens after that. I'm thinking that they try to destroy the world, but why? I'm pretty sure Ash will somehow get a Xerneas and save the world.
Old January 22nd, 2014 (09:58 AM).

I like to see Ash's Aura sensing ability to play a big role in this movie since Yveltal's ability is ''Dark Aura'' and Xerneas's ability is ''Fairy Aura'' !!!
Also ,
I want this movie to be like ''M7 : Destiny Deoxys'' Where Ash work together with bunch of Kids & rival around his age to save the day instate of following some adult .

Old February 11th, 2014 (12:46 AM).
♥ maraala ♥

Nature: Bold
So, so, the newly revealed legendary is gonna be in this! Diancie is Rock/Fairy and uh, who knows at this point tbh. Is a mystery.
Dwebble - #184
pairs - ama - gravity falls fc - minecraft
Old February 11th, 2014 (01:29 AM).

Currently I'm wondering about Mega Mewtwo !
There is 2 Mega Mewtwo when there suppose to be only one !
Also , They are mega !
However , It already confirm in anime that Mega Evolution require Special stone and Bond with trainer .
Writer/Director might use Mega Evolution as a alternative form in previous Movie But Are they going to try the same crap again in new movie ???
I SERIOUSLY WON'T LIKE THE ANIME MAKING TOTAL CRAP OUT OF MEGAEVOLUTION .
Are they want to confuse Kids who already hear Prof Sycamore saying Mega Evolution require special stone & Bond .
So Far , Ash is a only person in Anime who can mega Evolve Mewtwo due to him being one of the few person Mewtwo trust !!!
Writer/Director may be able to use that in a Movie .
Ash reunite with Original Mewtwo and face an opponent Mewtwo can't beat .
But Mewtwo's trust toward Ash allow him to mega Evolve Mewtwo without capturing it and beat the **** out of that enemy .

Old February 11th, 2014 (02:07 AM).
The Hype is Real

Quote originally posted by Serebii:
The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information. In this image, Pokémon #719 is revealed. As previously known due to leaks, this Pokémon is called Diancie. It is a Rock/Fairy-type Pokémon and it stars in the movie now titled Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie (破壊の繭とディアンシー). There are no details on its distribution at this time. We're currently in the process of translating, so keep checking back.
Picture:
this movie is looking more and More Amazing! :D
hey?
maybe they will ditch the whole, Manaphy, Darkrai, Jirachi & Victini movie Event and go with a Diancie movie Event! just a thought.
Old February 11th, 2014 (02:49 AM).
The champ

Nature: Calm
Heared about X and Y movie in Japanese version!

I would be waiting for the english version to be released!
I have heared, it would show lots of mega-evolutions in the movie and its trailer was an Ok one and could have been showed better!
Old February 11th, 2014 (04:07 AM).
Dragon Goddess

Nature: Lonely
cant wait to see this, I love Yveltal!! <3

Add me on Battle.net! LadyDragon#1620
I love playing Diablo III, if you play too, let's play together!
Old February 11th, 2014 (07:41 AM).
Real Riders Wear Pink

Quote originally posted by Anna:
So, so, the newly revealed legendary is gonna be in this! Diancie is Rock/Fairy and uh, who knows at this point tbh. Is a mystery.
A Rock/Fairy type? Shoot, Carbink is so outcl- wait, Diancie seems to share an odd resemblance to Carbink. Was it originally going to be its eve form before GF decided to make them separate Pokemon? I also want to know if it's suppose to be this gen's Mew clone. I hope for a new trailer to release to show it in action.
Old February 27th, 2014 (01:52 AM).
♥ maraala ♥

Yooo, movie poster featuring Diancie! Click here for the giant as heck version and here for the source.

Interesting that Mega Absol is hanging around.
Dwebble - #184
Old February 27th, 2014 (07:54 AM). Edited March 6th, 2014 by IcyIce.
Fictional Writer.

Nature: Quiet
Hmm Absol, must me an ally, but I wondering how it becomes a Mega. I wonder if it will be the same Absol from Jirachi Wish Maker. Doubtful. Probably will just help Ash and them and probably try to warn them about the clash of X and Y.

I think it was also the first Gen 3 movie with Absol. So I wonder if they did this on purpose or not. If they keep following the Hoenn layout, maybe we will have 3 more movies and a saga similar to Battle Frontier.

New trailer is up. It looks like at some point, Clemont and Bonnie get separated from Ash and Serena.

Darker Than It Seem..
Shadow:
Party: Noivern, Greninja, Lucario, Eevee, Seedot
PC: Doublade, Vibrava
Old March 8th, 2014 (09:21 AM).

New character are revealed-

Name in Order-
-Ninja & Greninja
-Marilyan & Delphox
-Milis & Chesnaught
-Argos
-Carbink Daii, Majima , Knight ,Jock

However , There must be one more character left !
The Character with blond hair & Mega earing !!!
There only 2 Blondie but none of them wears earing .

Old March 8th, 2014 (09:49 AM).
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

Nature: Serious
Have you noticed that the first movie of each generation since Gen 4 has had the final forms of all three of the starters? Movie 10 had Torterra, Infernape, and Empoleon all being used by characters in the film during a tournament Ash was in, while Movie 14 had Serperior, Emboar, and Samurott early in the film, also during a tournament (the anime seems to like tournaments, doesn't it?), and now we have Chesnaught, Delphox, and Greninja, possibly also to appear in a tournament, though it doesn't seem like it so far, but only time will tell (the Sinnoh and Unova starters were used by very minor characters in those films that had no real impact on the main plot of the film)

As for the characters, I really don't like how their clothing is patterned after their signature Pokemon, it just looks really lazy to me.

The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!
Old March 8th, 2014 (11:05 AM).

wonder if those carbink forms are in the game locked like diance

Old March 8th, 2014 (11:36 AM).
Real Riders Wear Pink

Quote originally posted by Famon:
New character are revealed-

Name in Order-
-Ninja & Greninja
-Marilyan & Delphox
-Milis & Chesnaught
-Argos
-Carbink Daii, Majima , Knight ,Jock

However , There must be one more character left !
The Character with blond hair & Mega earing !!!
There only 2 Blondie but none of them wears earing .
Those Carbinks are really unique; why isn't this a gimmick for it in the games? ;_;
Old March 8th, 2014 (04:36 PM). Edited March 13th, 2014 by Xerneas_X.
Raven

Nature: Lonely
- This new info seems to layout the plot of the movie and purposeful sex appeal :D -

The official Pokémon movie website has updated with new story details, character profiles, and an interview with Yuyama. Translations follow:

Story

Diamond Ore Country.
A beautiful land located deep underground, where the "Jewel Pokémon" Melecie live in peace and prosperity.

In this country, a giant diamond known as the "Sacred Diamond" can be found. For ages, the Sacred Diamond has played the role of an important energy resource, which keeps the ore country going. The only being with the power to create this type of diamond is princess Diancie herself. However, Diancie currently does not possess this power.

Time is starting to run out. The Sacred Diamond's lifespan is about to run out. When that happens, the beautiful ore country is going to perish! Having encountered Satoshi and Pikachu, Diancie sets out on a journey to save her country; a journey in search of the "Life Pokémon" Xerneas, seeking its sacred power.

On their way, they get attacked by both the female thief Marilyn, the ninja thief Riot and the Rocket Gang, who all seek Diancie's powers for themselves.

They overcome these ordeals with some help from a girl named Miriss and her father Algus, and continue onwards, however, a cocoon lies in wait for them... a cocoon where the "Destruction Pokémon" Yveltal, which is said to have once eradicated all life in the Kalos region, sleeps....

A major crisis is approaching!! Will Diancie manage to save her country?
And what will happen to Satoshi and Pikachu!?

Character Profiles: Feature Film

Picture Biography
Xerneas:
Known as the "Life Pokémon", it is said to grant life to both people and Pokémon. When Yveltal caused the "Great Destruction", it is said Xerneas was the only Pokémon able to oppose it.
Species: Life Pokémon
Type: Fairy
Ability: Fairy Aura
Height: 3.0 m
Weight: 215.0 kg
Yveltal:
The Pokémon that once caused the "Great Destruction", which annihilated all life in the Kalos region. It is known as the "Destruction Pokémon", and is said to steal all life away. After it destroyed everything, Yveltal turned into a "Cocoon of Destruction", in which form it still sleeps today.
Species: Destruction Pokémon
Type: Dark/Flying
Ability: Dark Aura
Height: 5.8 m
Weight: 203.0 kg
Diancie:
The princess of Diamond Ore Country. In order to gain the power to create a "Sacred Diamond", the Diamond Ore Country's energy source, she has set out on a journey to find Xerneas.
Species: Jewel Pokémon
Type: Rock/Fairy
Ability: Clear Body
Height: 0.7 m
Weight: 8.8 kg
The Melecie:
Di:
The elder of Diamond Ore Country. Has personally witnessed the "Great Destruction".
Majima, Nite and Joke: The Diamond Ore Country's butlers. They serve Diancie, and accompany her on her journey. Marilyn Flame:
A beautiful female thief going after Diancie. Her partner is Mafoxy.
Ninja Riot:
A ninja thief hiding his face with a mask who's going after Diancie. His partner is Gekkouga.
The Rocket Gang:
To prevent the world's destruction! To protect the world's peace! They penetrate the evil of "Love" and "Truth"! The lovely, charmy villains! Aiming to conquer the world, they steal Pokémon from others, with Satoshi's Pikachu being their primary goal. This time, they have their eyes set on Diancie.
Algus Steel:
Miriss' father. He owns a giant blimp, and loves chocolate.
Miriss Steel:
Algus' daughter. She saved Diancie after it had been caught by the Rocket Gang. Her partner is Brigarron. Mega Absol:
The mega evolved form of Absol. When it mega evolves, its energy is amplified and its fur bristles up, looking almost like wings.
Satoshi:
A Pokémon Trainer from Masara Town in the Kanto region. Together with his partner Pikachu, he has come to the Kalos region to pursue his dream of becoming a "Pokémon Master". He loves Pokémon more than anyone else, but hates crooked stuff. He has a strong heart and never gives up.
Citron:
This boy is a Gym Leader. A talented inventor, his backpack is equipped with an Eipam Arm he is very proud of. Eureka:
Citron's little sister. A girl with a strong character who is always looking for brides for Citron. Citron lets her "keep" his Pokémon until she becomes a Pokémon Trainer.
Serena:
A girl who lives in Kalos and loves to dress well. Apparently, she has met Satoshi somewhere before...!?

Movie Short

Story:
One day, the Key Ring Pokémon Cleffy appear before Pikachu and friends. When it inserts a key possessing mysterious powers into a keyhole floating in the air, the keyhole lights up and expands, and an incredible world spreads out before them all. That's right: Cleffy holds keys that unlock lots of all-new worlds! Pikachu obtains one of these keys, what kind of world will that take them to?

Characters:

Cleffy: The Key Ring Pokémon. This Pokémon loves keys, and collects a lot of them. By using Cleffy's keys, you can go to mysterious other worlds.

Jirachi
Manaphy
Victini
Darkrai

Pikachu
Harimaron
Fokko
Keromatsu

Dedenne
Nyarth
Sonansu
Maaiika

Scouting Report

This time, Director Yuyama chose Canada as the country he would go scouting in. He went there in search of the landscapes where Yveltal would sleep, where Xerneas would hide, and Diancie would journey.

Part 1: The Pokémon Movies Enter a New Dimension!

The Pokémon Movies Enter a New Dimension!
As the new TV anime series started, the movies also received an all-new logo, being retitled "Pokémon the Movie XY" starting with this 17th installment, "The Cocoon of Destruction and Diancie"!

This is the first time in 3 years we've gone on a location scouting, the last time being for "Victini and the Dark Hero Zekrom/Victini and the Light Hero Reshiram". The country Director Yuyama chose this time was Canada.

There, he would search for the landscapes where Yveltal would sleep, where Xerneas would hide, and Diancie would journey. The location scouting team, Director Yuyama included, boarded a plane and started their 6-days-long journey.

Interview with Director Yuyama

What kind of movie is "The Cocoon of Destruction and Diancie"?
This year, we're doing a road movie for the first time in years. The setting of the movie will change many times as Satoshi and his friends continue their journey, from a medieval-esque town to a shopping mall in a modern city, all the way to the forbidden forest where the Cocoon of Destruction lies. The movie is themed around the group's interaction with Diancie and her butlers as they travel and the fun they all have as they move from place to place, and I think we managed to depict the fun Satoshi and the others have on their journeys better than ever before.

What kind of Pokémon is this new Mythical Pokémon "Diancie"?
The Diamond Ore Country is a country deep underground, where the Melecie live in peace and prosperity. Diancie is the princess of this country, but she's completely unaware of the outside world. She's coming out into the outside world for the first time, and going on a journey with Satoshi, and while she's a bit out of touch with everything and her intuition is a bit off at times, that's pretty natural for someone in her position. Like natural diamond (laughs). We made use of these character traits to create a lot of humorous situations I think you'll all enjoy.

What about the Rocket Gang and the pair of thieves that go after Diancie?
Diancie's main trait is that it can create diamonds. While Satoshi and his friends aren't that interested in such things, it goes without saying that a Pokémon that can create diamonds would be of great interest to many people. Riot is a ninja who uses Keromatsu's final evolved form, Gekkouga. Marilyn is a female thief who uses Fokko's final evolved form, Mafoxy. We designed her with a bit more sex appeal than any earlier character, to give the adults a little bonus. Earlier Pokémon movie villains have mostly been serious and focused on their various missions, but since the villains this time are going after diamonds, we're portraying them in a more light-hearted way. I think their amusing exchanges and interactions will be one of the movie's highlights.

As for the Rocket Gang, since it's pretty obvious they're were going to go after Diancie because of the diamonds, we actually had them succeed in capturing the Pokémon in question this time, so you're going to go "Wow, they actually succeeded for the first time ever!?". Or maybe you'll just wonder how they're going to mess up afterwards, but it's still something you should look forwards to seeing in the theater.

How about Satoshi, Pikachu and their new friends?
This is a story about friendship at heart, so Satoshi is watching over Diancie as she matures, occasionally helping her out. But since Diancie is a princess, I think their friendship is depicted in a very different way from say, Keldeo, where it was very much a male-to-male friendship. As for the new characters, since Diancie is a princess, we made sure to include scenes where she bonds with Serena and Eureka, the other girls in the group, over things such as fashion and girl talk. And of course we're going to include a gag about one of Citron's inventions, so look forward to that.

And Xerneas and Yveltal?
While Satoshi's part of the story is a road movie, there's also another major theme in this movie, that of "rebirth and destruction". While we refer to this as "the law of nature" in the movie, it's more like the workings of nature, and I hope we were able to express that well through these two Pokémon. Since the two of them contrast each other completely, with Xerneas' beauty and Yvetal's power, I think you'll see what I mean when you see them in action at the theater.

What kind of movie is the short, "Pikachu, What Kind of Keys are These?"?
In the short, Pikachu and the other Pokémon go on an adventure in mysterious worlds: Not just one, but several different strange and new ones. Cleffy shows up with keys that can send you back and forth between different worlds, keys that are shaped like various Pokémon. So when people look at these keys, the more knowledgeable people are going to work out what Pokémon will appear, and the audience can have fun thinking "What Kind of Keys are These?" together as they watch.

Pikachu will be joined by the new cast members Fokko, Keromatsu and Harimaron, and we're going to have them close to the camera as much as possible, so we can have fun playing with their gestures and body language, which I think you'll enjoy. And of course, Nyarth will be playing a role as well. Look forward to this movie too!

New Poster

A new poster was also revealed.

Source: PocketMonsters.net

As of Feb 20th: 1500 Wins/264 losses, 85% Win Rate.
As of Feb 25th (2nd Playthrough): 150 Wins/0 losses, Undefeated, Challengers Beware!
Old March 8th, 2014 (04:57 PM).
♥ maraala ♥

Holy crap thank you for scouting info for us Xerneas! All I have time to comment on rn though is how the final-starter-evo trainers look way to much like gijinkas lmao but I'll be back to think about this more clearly~
Dwebble - #184
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links