• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
I have to rate you again Zach, to subscribe to this thread. I accidentally unsubscribed on my phone. Anyway... I think I gave you at least an 8 before. You might have to go back a couple of pages to see.

Anyway.

Super-festive and creative. However the thought-cloud is a little wordy.

(Also, if I offended you on the your Visitor Messages, I'm sorry. The plan was: I would say NO U! you would say Excuse me? or What's up? and I'd be all: NO U have a Snivy Christmas)

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years
8.5/10

It's neat, I like how your username's on it, and...it's just nice ^^

The links just feel odd for some reason to me, but that's just me.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
9/10

It's neat, somewhat compact, and doesn't have any obnoxious colors. The only qualm I really have with it is that the black text kind of blends in with the dark theme I'm using, but that's not really important. What is important, is that it's a nice signature overall.

Years
6/10

You've kept it organised enough but it could be better and the colours do look relatively nice together but in all honesty it's nothing pretty to look at and it could be better organised.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
9/10.

Everything is well organized. The picture seems to be of fair quality, and looks nice. Overall, a great sig.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
10/10.

Gen 6 Christmas! The picture is of high quality and adorable. But more importantly, that CSS is just amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back