• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] digiMEMORY* (M) [OOC+SU]

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Due to the immense amount of SUs coming in, I will mark the deadline for Bios to be this Friday at 2:00 PM Central Time Zone. So take these next few days to master your Bios and catch us back here Friday! Good luck to all the remaining applicants!

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Wow Retro, your char is kind of the opposite of mine. Let's make them rivals!! Or best friend, I'm still scarred from Agnes and Delta's interactions haha ;)

Heh, how about frenemies? Depending on the situation they could be really good allies or bickering foes. Way less intense than Delta & Agnes! ;p

I was just thinking that! Lol! With that in mind, I gave Retro's character Lunamon while yours has Coronamon. Opposites! Lol.

Well, if she has the Red D-Touch then shouldn't I have the Green? The opposite of Red is Green. Ahaha.

Can't wait to start~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Well haven't you see Star Wars? Blue and red lightsabers! (which totally means I'm the evil character here hahaha). Though in at least one movie, the good guy has a green lightsaber instead... which also makes red the evil. Oh well :D

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Well, in a roundabout way a shade of blue (cyan) can still be the opposite of red if you go by the RGB scale. Then again, cyan was already taken.

Turtle, what part of the D-Phone is supposed to be colored? I'm mainly asking 'cause, well, this:
Spoiler:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Well haven't you see Star Wars? Blue and red lightsabers! (which totally means I'm the evil character here hahaha). Though in at least one movie, the good guy has a green lightsaber instead... which also makes red the evil. Oh well :D

So Summer is an evil psycho who betrays the team!? GASP! xD

Well, in a roundabout way a shade of blue (cyan) can still be the opposite of red if you go by the RGB scale. Then again, cyan was already taken.

Turtle, what part of the D-Phone is supposed to be colored? I'm mainly asking 'cause, well, this:
Spoiler:

That's a great recolor! I really like it since the color of the phone looks like just a colored Otter Box. I approve!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Haha, well no. Summer will be a good character :D Maybe a bit mistrusting at times. We'll see. Thinking about what her relationship with Coronamon will be like.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Honestly, Summer and Coronamon seem like a pretty good pairing. Neither seem like they would accept any form of misconduct, but I could see Summer getting tired of Coronamon's overzealous tendencies. Either way, it should be pretty interesting to see how each character reacts with their Digimon.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'll be working on it from here from now on.

And I'm finished.

Name: Ludwig Haynes

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Ludwig is a reedy young fellow, without much physical strength, although he stands around 6'2. He tends to keep his long black hair in a messy fashion. He is normally seen wearing a school uniform composed of a dressy shirt and tie, as seen above, and a pair of jeans so dark that one might mistake them for fancy black pants. Apart from this, he carries a black backpack with him it all times, that has a good book or five in it at single time.

Personality:
"You know what? If I didn't like winning so much, we could've been friends."

Ludwig is, at heart, an arrogant, self-centered, jerk. Through the years, he's viewed his intelligence far above others, as he in fact very intelligent. Borderline genius, really. He's very, VERY, serious about his academic career, preferring to lock himself in his room and study instead of going outside and partying and such. An added side effect of his constant self-appraisal comes an innate urge to win. Ludwig absolutely loves winning, and will go to any reaches to do so. His urge to win has driven off as many people as you can count, but he doesn't care. They're just sore losers. Losers is a word he uses in his mind more often than not. The only people that the man has learned to respect so far are his parents. They gave him his hunger for knowledge as a child, and he has thanked them every chance he has gotten ever since. He would do anything for them, and would do anything that they asked of him.

Ludwig isn't ENTIRELY awful. He's been trying to be a bit less unbearable in the last few years, courtesy of his parents. He's been making progress, but he still has a long way to go before he can function in social interaction like a normal person. So far he can go through a handful of conversations without outright insulting somebody. However, he does slip sometimes, occasionally calling somebody and idiot or a buffoon. Although he hates being nice, he sees it as a necessity to continue throughout everyday life. He is, in fact, very aware of his mean behavior and attitude, but refuses to move away from his true feelings.

History: There really isn't that much to say about Ludwig's life. He grew up being raised by his parents, both very successful doctors. They told him that knowledge was power, and if he had enough of it he could do anything, even rule the world. Once upon a time, when he was young, his parents fed him a single statement that stays with him to this day, "Ludwig, you are a genius. Don't be humble. Embrace your skills. Don't let this world drag you down. Be who you are." This particular statement shaped his personality, his goals, his life.

Now, after years of school, he is a college student, top of his class. He lives in an adequate dorm room, and attends the Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science. He's in the top of his class, and has a part time job at a nearby computer store, fixing any problems ranging from a simple virus to rewriting the programming script required by large pseudo-supercomputers.

D-Touch Color: Lime
Digimon: Lalamon

The Theme Song:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Hopefully I am not too late.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
I've decided to go ahead and fill in the remaining three roles! Thanks to all that applied! The RP currently waiting on approval, but here is a head's up about the first story arc in digiMEMORY! Enjoy!

----------

Arc I
New Year's Evolution
los-angeles-New-Years-Eve_3.jpg
Description: 2014 is slowly approaching for the entire world and everyone's making New Year's resolutions, preparing to celebrate with friends and family, and enjoying the festivities downtown. Tonight's all about getting out with your friends and counting down the time for a new beginning!

Digidestined: You first met your Digimon (in it's In-Training form at the moment and has never digivolved) exactly a year ago on New Year's Eve. At first things were awkward, but now your Digimon is your closest companion. The Digimon are excited about the New Year, but have a funny feeling that something will happen at midnight on January 1st, 2014. They aren't sure whether it's bad or good, but they definitely are excited!

Objective: Something really is going to happen on New Year's Eve! Digimon are about to burst onto the scene downtown at exactly midnight and will start attacking the civilians. Your Digimon, without your guidance, decides to spring into battle to help out. Help your Digimon out by clearing the area of the low-leveled Digimon that appear. After defeating a few Digimon, your partner will then Digivolve into it's Rookie form! You are free to interact with the other players during this time period whether if you know each other or not! Also feel free to include non-playable characters as well.

Main Characters: Everyone!​

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Is it wrong of me stalk the RP corner hoping the in character thread shows up? ;D

Discordant Harmony

Dispensing Donuts
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 28, 2014
It should be an interesting first quest. Once Wesley gets over the initial shock and realizes what's happening, he'll probably look for safety in numbers. He's not exactly a combatant.

P.S. Merry Christmas

Back