The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 22nd, 2013, 01:21 PM
The Bos

Nature: Modest
Hey guys! I'm obviously new here and will primarily be trying to complete the Pokedex here, plus pick up some community and some mega stones if possible. Feel free to say hi!
Old December 22nd, 2013, 01:30 PM
Dragon
infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bos View Post
Hey guys! I'm obviously new here and will primarily be trying to complete the Pokedex here, plus pick up some community and some mega stones if possible. Feel free to say hi!
Hihi! Welcome, and lovely to meet you. :3

Good luck on your pokedex! To help you out, I'm gonna link you to a certain thread - maybe you can try going to the X/Y Quick Trade Thread to ask people if they can trade certain pokemon for you, or if you'd like a specific item! Just make sure you read the rules of that thread first, mmkay? But they're pretty straightforward anyhow~

And have a nice stay! <3 Have a great Christmas too. :)
Old December 22nd, 2013, 04:33 PM
RubyTheMaster
RubyTheMaster

Nature: Docile
Hello, everyone! I am RubyTheMaster, but just call me Ruby. I enjoy competitive online battle in Pokemon X and Y. My Friend Code is 3325-2016-9594 (I've memorized it). I always have way too much time on my hands, so if I'm not grinding to get a Pokemon up to snuff, I'll usually be available for a battle or seventy-billion.
Old December 22nd, 2013, 04:40 PM
Dragon
infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTheMaster View Post
Hello, everyone! I am RubyTheMaster, but just call me Ruby. I enjoy competitive online battle in Pokemon X and Y. My Friend Code is 3325-2016-9594 (I've memorized it). I always have way too much time on my hands, so if I'm not grinding to get a Pokemon up to snuff, I'll usually be available for a battle or seventy-billion.
Nice meeting you, Ruby!

I really like to competitive battle as well, so maybe we can battle sometime! We have a board called the Battle Center if you'd like to find other members who are into competitive battles as well. <3 But, feel free to explore the whole PC base, and see what you like!

I just hope you'll enjoy yourself, and we'll always be around anytime you have a question or anything. :3
Old December 22nd, 2013, 06:13 PM
King Koop

Everybody here seems so nice.
Old December 25th, 2013, 03:36 PM
momine

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to momine
Hi i am back again! Merry Christmas everybody =D.
I just started a youtubechannel, with some battles (recorded with my phone xd)
My channel name is: MominePkmn. I will upload more videos if my pc is fixed.

Sorry for my bad English !
Old December 25th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Sheep
foxy foxy whats it gonna be

Nature: Timid
Koop, we definitely are! We're some of the nicest Pokemon fans ever, if I do say so myself. :D

Welcome back, momine! And a very merry Christmas to you as well! If you'd like to get the word out about your Youtube channel you can leave a link in your signature. That's always a much better choice than advertising in posts. Have fun! :)
Old December 25th, 2013, 03:52 PM
momine

Send a message via Skype™ to momine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
Koop, we definitely are! We're some of the nicest Pokemon fans ever, if I do say so myself. :D

Welcome back, momine! And a very merry Christmas to you as well! If you'd like to get the word out about your Youtube channel you can leave a link in your signature. That's always a much better choice than advertising in posts. Have fun!
Thank you Sheep ! I will have haha
Old December 25th, 2013, 05:37 PM
fallenangelyuna

Nature: Timid
hey im coming back after like a month of absence so i just got pokemon x and y so yeah thats about it hope to make lots of friends
Old December 25th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Dragon
infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenangelyuna View Post
hey im coming back after like a month of absence so i just got pokemon x and y so yeah thats about it hope to make lots of friends
Welcome back! <3 It's great to have you returned! And I hope you'll enjoy playing Pokemon X&Y, since it's great. :3

Hope you'll be more active, and I hope your Christmas was well. ^^
Old December 26th, 2013, 02:07 AM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenangelyuna View Post
I only got X and Y yesterday and I already nailed 6 badges on my X playthrough. Currently at Dendemille Town if I recall correctly. Anyways, nice to see ya back here Yuna (I'll just call ya that becuz long username lol) and if you ever need a friend don't hesitate to leave me a message anytime!

Paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
Battle Server | Tumblr | TWL | Profile | Supporter

Old December 26th, 2013, 02:09 AM
CharBrothers
Martin Mystery

Nature: Quiet
Hey, I'm Char. I joined here because I am Interested in Rom Hacking and Rom Hacks. And Im and R/S/E Expert.
Old December 26th, 2013, 02:15 AM
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharBrothers View Post
Hey, I'm Char. I joined here because I am Interested in Rom Hacking and Rom Hacks. And Im and R/S/E Expert.
Hey there Char! Nice to meet you! I supposed you already know how to go to the ROM hacking forums already. What are your favourite ROM hacks? Personally, I don't really play them, but I've played a few, Shiny Gold, just to name one, since I forgotten the rest.

:D

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old December 26th, 2013, 08:29 AM
GamerDaney
Gamer

Nature: Relaxed
Sup Guys :D!

Im new here so HI XD
Old December 26th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Dragon
infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerDaney View Post
Sup Guys :D!

Im new here so HI XD
Well, hey there, nice meeting you! Got a fancy on anything you'd want to do here on PC? Feel free to explore the boards! I hope we can talk some more sometime to get to know you! The staff team will help you out whenever you have any trouble whatsoever too! <3

Enjoy your stay. :3
Old December 26th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Mr. Flix

Nature: Relaxed
HaiHai, anythin' going in here?

Old December 26th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Creme

Nature: Mild
Hello~ ^^ I'm a long-time fan of the game series, though this is my first time actually joining a Pokemon forum. I've got at least one game from each generation besides the newest one - and since I finally managed to get my hand on a cheap copy of White 2 today - I plan on taking on the Nuzlocke challenge for the first time. (Only I expect to fail at some point.. xD; )

But anyways - it's a pleasure to meet you all! Also, English isn't my first language, so please ignore any of the (frequent) grammar or spelling mistakes I mistake. >>;
Old December 26th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Dragon
infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creme View Post
Hello~ I'm a long-time fan of the game series, though this is my first time actually joining a Pokemon forum. I've got at least one game from each generation besides the newest one - and since I finally managed to get my hand on a cheap copy of White 2 today - I plan on taking on the Nuzlocke challenge for the first time. (Only I expect to fail at some point.. xD; )

But anyways - it's a pleasure to meet you all! Also, English isn't my first language, so please ignore any of the (frequent) grammar or spelling mistakes I mistake. >>;
My, my, well, we've got all sorts of members who are into the series too! Make yourself at home. <3 Mmm, what's your favourite pokemon game? I think I've gone a cross between Emerald and Pokemon X/Y, but, you know, all the games are great. <3 So is Black 2 and White 2, in which, I wish you good luck on your Nuzlocke challenge!

It's really nice to meet you too, and don't worry about making mistakes with English; we don't really mind! Plus, I believe your English is perfect anyhow! I hope we can talk sometime, and you're free to befriend me anytime, since I'd love to be friends with you too. :3
Old December 27th, 2013, 05:38 PM
CarloSpike

Hi there! I'm CarloSpike, new user to the forums. I joined because I have ALOT of questions in Pokemon Dark Rising. :D

Nice to meet you all!
Old December 27th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Dragon
infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarloSpike View Post
Hi there! I'm CarloSpike, new user to the forums. I joined because I have ALOT of questions in Pokemon Dark Rising. :D

Nice to meet you all!
Hey there! I'm playing Dark Rising myself, buuut I'm not quite that far.. yet. ;v;
Mmm, well, feel free to refer to the Dark Rising thread - maybe you can ask your questions there, and people who have answers for you can answer the best and as quick as they can. I hope everything will get cleared up for ya' soon! c:

But it's really nice to meet you as well. <3 Enjoy your stay!
Old December 27th, 2013, 07:31 PM
The Last Avenger

Hello fellow newcomers! I'm The Last Avenger but you can call me TLA or Avenger or something else that you could think off. I've been super into Pokemon my entire life and have finally decided on a forum to join. Lets all become good friends and we can battle and trade and talk and all that good stuff. :3
Old December 27th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Avenger View Post
Hello fellow newcomers! I'm The Last Avenger but you can call me TLA or Avenger or something else that you could think off. :P I've been super into Pokemon my entire life and have finally decided on a forum to join. Lets all become good friends and we can battle and trade and talk and all that good stuff. :3
Welcome, Last Avenger. You've arrived at the PokeCommunity safe and sound. (sorry, your name reminds me of The Avengers haha xD).

Great to see ya here though! Pokemon is also a huge part of my life, and being here is the best thing ever! You'll love it here. Have fun, alright? :3

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3

Last edited by Cadance; December 27th, 2013 at 08:39 PM.
Old December 27th, 2013, 08:19 PM
The Last Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeliira View Post
Welcome, Last Avenger. You've arrived at the PokeCommunity safe and sound. (sorry, your name reminds me of The Avengers haha xD).

Great to see ya here though! Pokemon is also a huge part of my life, and being here is the best thing ever! You'll love it here. Have fun, alright? :3
Aha it's all good, one of my inspirations for the name was Captain America. I made it around the time the movie came out. I'm having a rather enjoyable experience so far. :3
Old December 28th, 2013, 03:05 AM
Kisemi Sora
Using both the king and queen~

Hello everyone!! I`m new, Kisemi Sora, nice to meet you... Ofc you can call me with my full name but Kise is alright too. Love Pokemon~ Anime~ Japan~ Everything like that~

"As long there is contract, I will protect your life. However, if you make a mistake of your own accord, you will possibly suffer a painful experience while alive."
ᶼₒᵣᶸᵅ
"You know that, don`t you?"
✡ DARK MAGICIAN ✡
Old December 28th, 2013, 04:26 AM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisemi Sora View Post
Hello everyone!! I`m new, Kisemi Sora, nice to meet you... Ofc you can call me with my full name but Kise is alright too. Love Pokemon~ Anime~ Japan~ Everything like that~
Heya Kise and welcome to the forums!

If you have a love for anime, you might love the little Anime & Manga section over in Culture & Media, where you can talk all about anime. There's also the Pokemon sections obviously for discussing every little aspect of the franchise. I've been playing Pokemon games for 10 years, and yeah I recently started playing X and Y, and by golly they are awesome games.

Anyways, I do hope to see you around and don't hesitate to ask staff members if you need help!

~ Hikari

Paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
Battle Server | Tumblr | TWL | Profile | Supporter

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links