• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your 'Most Played' Games This Year

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Hmm,

Pokemon X (3DS)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Nintendo Wii) lol since '08
GTA V (Xbox 360)

I rent a lot of games.

Years
Brawl, Pokemon Y, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, and Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (this one not now, since I've beaten it).

I've gotten much better at Super Smash Bros. since I've been at college.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Primarily Dark Souls. I've put 136 hours in it so far and still haven't finished it (remaking characters too often)! Aside from that, I've played loads of New Leaf and Skyrim. Though, more time has been spent on trying out mods for Skyrim than actually playing it. I just got Mario Kart 7 recently too, which has been seeing plenty of use lately. As for other games, I've only focused on completing the main storyline.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Pokemon Y

I got to master prestige (or whatever it's called) in Black Ops II, and logged some serious hours into AC and Pokemon. Things should slow down this coming year, as there aren't many games I'm anticipating.

Captios

閉じた恋の瞳
Years
Battlefield 3 and Ten Desires rank up there.

Though top is definitely Europa Universalis III. My god I spent so much time on that.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Pokemon Y
Fire Emblem Awakening
Animal Crossing New Leaf

My least favorite games this year. Go figure. I hate long games. (and I hate getting addicted to Animal Crossing)

EDIT: Apparently I clocked 74 hours at Ace Attorney Dual Destinies. The hell? I have a brother who plays it too so that's a factor, but still.

Years
For me, there is only one that I have played the most. And that is A Link Between Worlds. I'm not thinking of "n amount of hours" played. I'm looking at how many times I have played that game this year. A whooping 5 times. In just a month of release.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
For me, there is only one that I have played the most. And that is A Link Between Worlds. I'm not thinking of "n amount of hours" played. I'm looking at how many times I have played that game this year. A whooping 5 times. In just a month of release.
I'm in the middle of playing it myself and I can see it on the list eventually. The game is amazing and there's never a dull moment playing it. Perfect pacing.

Game of the Year, for sure.

Years
I'm in the middle of playing it myself and I can see it on the list eventually. The game is amazing and there's never a dull moment playing it. Perfect pacing.

Game of the Year, for sure.

You just wait until you hear Lorule's theme both before you save the sages and after. Your ears will thank you

Back