The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews

Notices

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 29th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Subsonic
Safe in My Hands

Advertise here

Hello, welcome to my Let's Play of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. I have already beat this game once, so I have some inkling of what I am doing. I must say though, this is probably one of the hardest games in the series in my opinion. Took me the longest to beat anyway.

Now before I start, let me cover a few things that will cause everyone less pain if they read it now rather than experience it later.

1)

See that sexy piece of man? He is mine. He is not Elincia's and he is certainly not Soren's or Ranulf's. He's my husband. Deal with it. :D

2) I am using pictures for this let's play since I lack a video camera.

3) Speaking of lacking a camera, I actually lack a camera, so I am using pictures I have taken on my PHONE. So yes, GHETTO LET'S PLAY.

Let's start!

Spoiler:
Prologue: MERCENARIES

Let the tutorial chapters begin!

ooo pretty cut scene. ;D

So when Ike's dad basically runs him into the ground after a spar, this boy decides to pop out from behind the trees and starts talking to Ike's sister Mist. Goodness, isn't that creepy?

So at this point, my father in law, rope the boy, Boyd, into a sparing session with my husband. And here's the end result:

Good riddance. My husband is better than you Boyd.

So after this, my father in law decides to barge in and join in on the spar too:

I call child abuse, anyways, my husband ends up whooping his but too, but it turns out it wasn't child abuse?:

So after this, we all go to the base of the Greil Mercenaries and then we meet a red head named Titania. (The Marcus of this game.) Anyway, she and my father in law begin talking about Ike and they finally decide to give my husband his first mission. YAY! So now let's move on to chapter 1.

Spoiler:
Chapter 1: THE BATTLE BEGINS

More tutorial yay!

So, during the next morning? Titania and Greil are talking trying to decide on Ike's first mission and they decide to let him take out bandits who just happen to be pathetically weak. Ouch, harsh much. They underestimated my HUSBAND! (He's only level two at this point, so it's understandable.)

I forgot how to zoom in and out of the game, so this is the best I can do. ;D So things happen, people move, and weapons are swung and my husband grows to level 3!

Bleh, that level up was horrible. That random number generator man, it already hates me. D: So anyways, after a little bit Ike also gets to level 4. (Yeah, I am focusing mainly on him first, so I can get him to twenty as fast as possible since he has a mandatory promotion later.) He's just the exp pig isn't he?

Yay we are almost done with the chapter! So after this, I gave Ike the Seraph Robe and increased his base HP because why not? My husband needs it. So yeah, then I move Oscar, a cavalier that you get at the start, and Ike to the right corner of the map to defeat a Myrmidon (swordsman). Then afterwards it was time to fight the boss.

His mother and father really weren't nice to him... He's just really, really ugly.. EEEW. UNLIKE MY HUSBAND! Anyways we also whoop is butt too, but my game decides to troll me and decides that Ike isn't ready to level up. *sigh* So yeah, now we seize this small castle thing:

So yeah, I seized it and then Oscar, Boyd, and Ike begin talking about first missions and things. Turns out Boyd broke his axe on his first mission. Proof that my husband is better than Boyd. Sheesh Mist, you can do way better than that.

And that ends chapter 1 everybody!

Well that's it for today! I'll try to update weekly or at least every other week.

Credit: Allstate + Eli Lieb

Last edited by Subsonic; December 29th, 2013 at 02:56 PM.
Old December 29th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Dragon
the ultimate gambler

Nature: Modest
Ahaha, this is great so far! I don't owwwn path of Radiance, sadly

I can't wait to see more. <33

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here