The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 2nd, 2014, 06:15 PM
Zekrom
Time to tip the scales!

Advertise here
This might be in the wrong spot; I wasn't sure where to put it. Please move this thread if I have put it in the wrong place.

Anyway, when the Bank finally comes out, I'll be able to transfer all the Pokemon from my Black 2 to my Y version. So I thought I would like to start over on my Black 2 once that happens. And then I thought, why not do things a little different this time and do a monotype run (I've never done a monotype run, or any kind of challenge at all before). But which type should I do? Which type do you all think I should roll with?
Old January 2nd, 2014, 06:19 PM
Sydian
Reserved for Syd's house - Nook Homes

Nature: Timid
Gen V was the generation of Ghosts. Got some great stuff like Chandelure, Golurk, and Jellicent, so Ghost would be fun and diverse.

You're more then welcome to sign up in our monotype thread in Challenges, btw! We'd love to have you. :D
Old January 2nd, 2014, 06:21 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Might wanna check in the Challenges forum. If you had any questions about any of the Challenges you could always join in on the discussion thread that they have in there as well.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...20776&page=178 Discussion thread
http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=202 Challenges Forum.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here