The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner

Notices

Trade Corner Having trouble completing your Pokédex? Looking for a certain Pokémon or have a rare one to offer? This is your forum. Everything related to wireless trades can be discussed here.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 29th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
If you do not get in contact with your SS by Jan 3rd, please contact Lilith and she'll hook you up with a nice gift. :3 And as long as you contact me via PM after the event is over that you tried to contact your SS, I will award you an emblem.

So Snoochey, you're covered.
Old January 1st, 2014, 06:39 PM
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
I'm going away for a week so Lilith is taking over the event. Please PM her.
Old January 2nd, 2014, 06:20 PM
LilJz
Make me your Aphrodite
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Gave and received my Pokemon!
Old January 2nd, 2014, 06:46 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Nature: Mild
^Issued you your emblem then. 16 out of 35 participants have sent their gift and got the emblem so far.

If you have sent your gift, but haven't gotten the emblem, send me a private message.

If you haven't sent your gift yet and you're reading this, get to it!

If you were never contacted by your Secret Santa, let me know and I'll wrap something up for you.

Last edited by Lilith; January 2nd, 2014 at 07:03 PM.
Old January 10th, 2014, 05:17 PM
Snoochey
Advanced Trader

Nature: Relaxed
I haven't received my Emblem at all. My secret santa-ee was a 1-dayer on the forum and never responded. I gave away at least 10 pokémon though all IV bred from my shop.

My offer still stands if you want my pre-breds to hand out to people who didn't get a gift.

My Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3969-4154-5213 IGN: Charles SV: 935 | GF Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0361-6412-3722 IGN: Ness SV: 549
Pokémon Safari Fairy Spawns: Snubbull, Spritzee, Floette | Pokémon Safari Bug Spawns: Paras, Beautifly, Vivillon

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links