The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 3rd, 2014 (02:54 AM).
Magic
Guardian of the Great Rift

The Member of the Year results are up! :D RPC is righttt at the bottom though (how dare they).
Old January 3rd, 2014 (03:09 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Oh, I thought you were in much more still. But yeah, times change. I'm in 3 RPs now: Hoenn Diaries, digiMemory and Monster Art Online. I'm a GM in the latter. I guess 3 is a good number, if they are engaging RPs :]
That's all right now. Three is certainly plenty if you're enjoying it, but I am working on some new ones too - because I have a problem haha.
Old January 3rd, 2014 (07:18 AM). Edited January 3rd, 2014 by Stingray.
Stingray
This armor... I hate it

I broke down and submitted a RP... then decided it needed to be changed so asked it to be rejected :p .

Realized throwing Pokemon in it wasn't a good idea so need to rewrite. I guess I get the idea this is a Pokemon site so should have Pokemon in the RP but after some thought I decided to remove them because they are not important to the plot.
Old January 3rd, 2014 (07:58 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Congratulations to all the winners of the RPC~ c:

and congratulations to the ones that were nominated but didn't win, being nominated is already something~
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old January 3rd, 2014 (10:21 PM).
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
SOULBOND is still relatively wide open for spots! Reservations are granted for a week after I see the request. Go ahead and click the area below this text... Go on! It'll open in a new window, so no worries!

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links