• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] digiMEMORY* (M) [OOC+SU]

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
heretostay123 said:
Excellent! It's up! I'll try posting very soon. Anyone care to interact soon?

Actually we agreed to interact during the first event. ;D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yeah, I'm just waiting for everyone to intro post :3

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
I'm still working on my post, but I should have it out over the weekend. Here's an update on the logo.
Spoiler:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
That looks awesome Colony! If you could make the background transparent (all of the white areas) that would be even greater!

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Great posts for those who posted! To those who haven't posted yet, get your butts in the RP! :P Lol!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
That looks great, Colony. Coronamon looks cute~! Like TK said, transparent would be nice :3 Isn't it fun that our GM can be abbreviated TK in a Digimon RP? Ahahah.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I am going to get a post up this time this week. I have my google doc open, but I just can't seem to get started... My mind keeps drawing a blank. D; I am so sorry. T^T

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
For those of you that have not posted, I need you to post by January 7th before we move forward with the next posts. If you go another week without posting (January 14th) with no notification to the GM including a legitimate reason, I will be forced to remove you from the RP.

Just putting it out there. ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Subsonic, just write a short post about you and your digimon looking at each other and thinking, or something :3

Colony

Years
Got my post up finally. Darn computer keeps losing my files every time I move it (battery needs to be replaced, so it dies/crashes when I unplug the power cord). Had to rewrite a few times.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Yay, everyone's almost posted! Just took a bit of motivation ;). But anyway, I'm about to go ahead and push the plot a bit more. So once Subsonic posts, I'll post a "plot moving" reply and you guys will know what to do. Just get your characters downtown and have them watching the show. Crazy stuff will happen! Lol.

Colony

Years
Okay, so just to clarify, we are supposed to get our characters downtown, and then you will post the plot post?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
As I understood it, we have made our opening posts now and should wait for TK to make a "plot-moving" post from which we can continue.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Ahh! Excellent! Progress is being made! We wait for the King to make a plot post, and ON TO GLORY! And also New Years party. Week or two late, but always fun.

Would anybody care to interact with Ludwig downtown?

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Hey guys! Working on my post right now so be on standby!

EDIT:

Okay everyone the post is up! In terms of posting, there is no particular and also feel free to interact with each other and help each other out! The primary villains at the moment are Tsumemon. For more information about their attacks and mannerisms, please click the link! Also, your characters' phones should transform into their D-Phones and display a picture of their Digimon. More information about the D-Phones are coming soon. Until then, get into the fight and help each other out!

Everyone has control of the Tsumemon and what they do with the environment. You can attack other characters as well so it gives you a bit of freedom to have a little fun with your writing. Bigger things, however, are to come for this particular scene as you will see!

Any questions post them here or PM me!

Last edited:

Colony

Years
Hey, Fuyu, which would you rather do for our characters' interaction? A joint post, you post first, or me post first? Either option is fine with me.

Last edited:
Back