The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 2nd, 2014 (12:13 AM).
Aslan
the pretender

Of all dark-type mega-evolutions, which is your favorite? Why?

Mega Absol! Also known as Destroyer of the Worlds, catastrophic death bringing winged kitty, karma in animal form and all that good dark stuff. It's already an elegant Pokemon without the mega boost and this made it 10x more epic than it already was. I like Mega Houndoom as well although I'm not sure if it was necessary. Then again mega evos weren't necessarily needed in the first place but they brought a whole load of new opportunities to the table. x]
Old January 2nd, 2014 (03:19 AM).
Mithel_Celestia
Alluring Illusion

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikamaru View Post
I can tell alot would go for Mega-Absol, and so do I. It has brutal stats and a deadly ability and movepool with Sucker Punch, Punishment, Will-o-wisp and most of the elemental TM moves. Mega-Houndoom also brings my interest as it has improved Special attack and a fearsome appearance.

Trainer Data:
Full Name: Mithel "Myth" Celestia
Hometown: Lacunosa Town
Trainer class: Ranger, Psychic, Deceiver*
Specializes in: Dark, Psychic-Types

*Deceiver (Japanese: 奇術師 Illusionist) is a type of trainer class who specializes in Illusions and deceptive tactics to take advantage of their opponents. They are tricksters and tend to disguise themselves as another trainer class to deceive challenging trainers, but soon break off of it as soon as they are found. They tend to use annoyer and stall tactics such as Embargo and Swagger along with bulky and fast Dark-types like Zoroark and Umbreon to give trainers a hard time during battle.
Old January 4th, 2014 (08:59 PM).
Lost Lore
From the Shadows

Nature: Sassy
Username: Lost Lore
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: Well... I'm here because Dark is my favourite type, if that tells you anything.
Your partners:
What Types rule: Flying Dark-types, duh.
Answer the current topic:
I don't have X or Y yet (I want to get Y, but no 3DS) so I haven't gotten to actually use any of them... but. I'm going to say Absol, since it's been my favourite Dark-type for quite a long while and I love what they've done with it. Yes, even down to the pseudo-wings it has! That Attack is nothing to sneeze at, and Magic Bounce is a nice ability.

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)
~*~*~

~*~*~
Icon credits.
Old January 11th, 2014 (09:25 PM).
Rengar
The Pridestalker

Nature: Rash
Username: Lowvyr
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: The best. Hands down.
Your partners: Houndoom and Absol
What Types rule: Dark-Types rule!
Answer the current topic: I think Gen 5 brought the most useful darks, but I like Gen 2's dark types the most aesthetically.

"Prey on the weak and you will survive, prey on the strong and you will live."
Old January 13th, 2014 (10:02 PM).
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Nature: Brave
Welcome to all the new members :3

Of course, Mega Absol has got to be the top favorite. IT HAS WINGS. ITS STATS HAVE BOOSTED SO MUCH. You can't go wrong with this mega-evo. Absol has improved so much with it's new mega evo. :3
Everyone would have a friend,
& right would always win,
& love would never end.
This is my grown-up Christmas list.
Moderator of FC&G ~ Paired to Buoysel & Kanzler
slight leave of absence 12/23 - 12/28 ~ Merry Christmas!

Old January 18th, 2014 (12:49 PM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Nature: Timid

ABSOL. <3 She's so gorgeous and her design is pretty much perfect so I can't wait until I can breed my own. Take a wonderful picture to prove it. By someone on pixiv!

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic
Old February 4th, 2014 (07:53 AM).
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Nature: Lax
Is everyone in the dark? Wake up.
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]
Old February 4th, 2014 (04:12 PM). Edited February 12th, 2014 by Peitharchia.
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Since the club's been sort of inactive lately, I'll kick-off a new topic. There's already a dark-type Eeveelution, but would you guys be okay if they'd introduced another? If so, how would it look? How would Eevee evolve into it?
Old February 12th, 2014 (04:26 PM).
Lost Lore
From the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadora View Post
Since the club's been sort of inactive lately, I'll kick-off a new topic. There already a dark-type Eeveelution, but would you guys be okay if they'd introduced another? If so, how would it look? How would Eevee evolve into it?
Yeah, even though Umbreon is awesome, another Dark Eeveelution would be neat! I've been racking my brain trying to figure one out, but all I've got is one based on the stars, like Espeon and Umbreon reference the sun and moon respectively. Although with the introduction of Fairy-type, it strikes me more as being that...

I guess it could always be Dark/Fairy, though? You'd evolve Eevee into it by leveling it up holding a Star Piece/Comet Shard.

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)
~*~*~

~*~*~
Icon credits.
Old February 12th, 2014 (04:53 PM).
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Mm, yeah, I'd be fine with it, too. Dark/fairy does sound like a good idea, but how about dark/psychic? If that does turn out to be its typing, perhaps it could have features of both Umbreon and Espeon mixed together, with a couple of its own? Personally, I think that would look quite amazing. xD In order to evolve Eevee into this, you'd be required to train it while having both Espeon and Umbreon on your team.
Old February 17th, 2014 (08:00 AM).
Purplefire

Nature: Adamant
Username: Purplefire
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: mischievous at best and fun to play with
Your partners: (Up to two) Zoroark
What Types rule:Dark-Types rule!
Answer the current topic: i dont think bringing out a new dark type eeveloution would be a good idea but i am all up for a mega umbreon and possibly making it dark/ghost. i know we already have 2 pokemon with those types but there move set is poor when you think of there potential so i would like to see more dark/ghost type pokemon
Old February 19th, 2014 (04:14 AM).
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
There already a dark-type Eeveelution, but would you guys be okay if they'd introduced another?

I think its rather unlikely but id sure would love it! Since Umbreon is more defensive, a nice and offensive dark eeveelution would be great. Maybe make it a dual type dark/psychic, kinda like a mega that "fuses" espeon and umbreon together?

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old February 19th, 2014 (07:27 PM).
Saphyre

Send a message via Skype™ to Saphyre
Username: Saphyre
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: I've loved Dark-types since Umbreon. But I like the mischievous side that they bring, however I think they are over-used by villains. I get why, but I just don't want them to become stereotyped.
Your partners: Umbreon, Absol
What Types rule: Light types? No, that's not right...oh yeah - Dark-types rule! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadora View Post
There's already a dark-type Eeveelution, but would you guys be okay if they'd introduced another? If so, how would it look? How would Eevee evolve into it?
I think one Dark-type Eeveelution is enough. Instead of making another Dark-type, I think they should add a different type. I'm not sure how I feel about a dual-typed Eeveelution; traditionally, they've all been mono-typed. The idea of dual-typing doesn't feel right to me. :/
Old March 1st, 2014 (10:41 PM).
awolfsquared
I wish you a Merry Christmas!! (or CHRIStmas)
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venitardus View Post
Username: Venitardus
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: I think they are a descent type. They have a cool design to them.
Your partners: Mightyena and Scrafty
What Types rule: dark types, what else?
Amongst the generations, which has the best Dark-types introduced?: I'd say gen 5, mainly because it has 2 of my most favorite dark types; Krookadile an Scrafty
Quote:
Originally Posted by waningGrimalkin View Post
Username: waningGrimalkin
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: Dark type pokemon are the shadows of the night! They're cooler then ghost, and more powerful then psychic! Plus, they look really awesome, and are effective against lots of pokemon.
Your partners: Krokorok and Liepard!
What Types rule: DARK!!!!!!
Answer the current topic: Gen 5! It's what made me start loving dark-types.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Lore View Post
Username: Lost Lore
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: Well... I'm here because Dark is my favourite type, if that tells you anything.
Your partners:
What Types rule: Flying Dark-types, duh.
I don't have X or Y yet (I want to get Y, but no 3DS) so I haven't gotten to actually use any of them... but. I'm going to say Absol, since it's been my favourite Dark-type for quite a long while and I love what they've done with it. Yes, even down to the pseudo-wings it has! That Attack is nothing to sneeze at, and Magic Bounce is a nice ability.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowvyr View Post
Username: Lowvyr
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: The best. Hands down.
Your partners: Houndoom and Absol
What Types rule: Dark-Types rule!
Answer the current topic: I think Gen 5 brought the most useful darks, but I like Gen 2's dark types the most aesthetically.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplefire View Post
Username: Purplefire
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: mischievous at best and fun to play with
Your partners: (Up to two) Zoroark
What Types rule:Dark-Types rule!
Answer the current topic: i dont think bringing out a new dark type eeveloution would be a good idea but i am all up for a mega umbreon and possibly making it dark/ghost. i know we already have 2 pokemon with those types but there move set is poor when you think of there potential so i would like to see more dark/ghost type pokemon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphyre View Post
Username: Saphyre
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: I've loved Dark-types since Umbreon. But I like the mischievous side that they bring, however I think they are over-used by villains. I get why, but I just don't want them to become stereotyped. :(
Your partners: Umbreon, Absol
What Types rule: Light types? No, that's not right...oh yeah - Dark-types rule! :D

I think one Dark-type Eeveelution is enough. Instead of making another Dark-type, I think they should add a different type. I'm not sure how I feel about a dual-typed Eeveelution; traditionally, they've all been mono-typed. The idea of dual-typing doesn't feel right to me. :/
Wow I'm surprised this club stayed active without me. So sorry I abandoned you guys . :/
I'll add everyone once my keyboard is fixed. But welcome all of you anyway !

There's already a dark-type Eeveelution, but would you guys be okay if they'd introduced another?

I think one Eeveelution of each type is enough . Besides , Umbreon is cool anyway and don't want anything to replace it. I honestly thought Absol was an Eeveelution at first until I saw it's typing lol.

Merry Christmas everyone!
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old March 2nd, 2014 (01:14 AM).
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

How have I not yet joined this club?! Anyways, joining!

Username: Autumn Reverie

What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon?: They are amazing. With one of the best designs around coupled with strong attacks and menacing movepools, any trainer without a Dark-type counter is in for a hard time.

Your partners: Hydreigon & Absol

What type rules?: DARK-TYPES.

There's already a dark-type Eeveelution, but would you guys be okay if they'd introduced another?

No, thank you. As mentioned by AWsquared, one Eeveelution per type is more than enough. I don't see a need for one anyway. Umbreon simply cannot be replaced.

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old March 2nd, 2014 (11:26 AM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Nature: Timid

One's enough! But.. maybe all the eeveelutions will get a mega form sometime, including Umbreon. That'd really be something cool to see. :) I'm getting Houndoom mega design vibes thinking about it~

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic
Old March 16th, 2014 (05:50 AM).
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky

Nope, I'm actually fine with Umbreon as it is. And Umbreon already looks awesome anyway, but I'd like to see Mega Eeveelutions sometime in the future like Sheep said above. They'd be pretty awesome to see in my opinion.
Old March 16th, 2014 (06:38 AM).
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
i dont think it's likely to happen, but i wouldnt mind at all. I'd love to see an offensive dark-typed eeveelution, although Umbreon is pretty cool as well

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old March 20th, 2014 (03:20 PM).
AoTora

Nature: Calm

Username: AoTora
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: I love them! <3
Your partners: (Up to two): Cacturne and Houndoom.
What Types rule: Dark types do!

Current Topic

Nah I think that one is just enough.

Do what you believe in and believe in what you do. All else is a waste of energy and time ~ Nisargadatta.

Love is the only power that can change an enemy into a friend. ~ Martin Luther King.

I am a fan of Criminal Minds, Crossing Jordan and some other series. I am also Harry Potter fan and Disney fan (I love Frozen!) - I also like other animes beside Pokemon.
Old April 16th, 2014 (03:25 AM).
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

I've updated the club with all the new members. If there's anything that isn't right in the list, feel free to PM me about it (specifically name changes, if someone's become a supporter/mod, any mistakes).

And since the club hasn't been moving all that fast lately, how about a new topic? :D

Are there any Pokemon you think should've been/shouldn't be Dark types? Which and why?
Old April 16th, 2014 (04:10 AM).
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Are there any Pokemon you think should've been/shouldn't be Dark types? Which and why?

Probably Sableye, I always felt like it looked way more Ghost than Dark. I'd always think it'd look better as a pure Ghost or with a second type other than Dark. Mega Gyarados as well, since I don't see anything on its design that screams Dark-type other than the black accents on it.
Old April 16th, 2014 (06:52 AM).
Fernbutter
Murder is the way.

Send a message via Skype™ to Fernbutter
Spoiler:
Sup! Let me just spoiler this as to not bother anybody.

Username: Fernbutter

What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: "They are the chillest kinds of Pokemon ever, they are so cool Psychic types can't even touch them like seriously." They are honestly really great Pokemon in practically every way, from their designs to their move sets and everything.

Your partners: Darkrai and Hydreigon

What Types rule: DARK-TYPES RULE!

Among the generations, which has the best Dark-types introduced?
Tough question, my favorites are from 1st Gen, best introduced? I can say maybe in 5th gen.

There should be a signature here somewhere.
I wonder where it's gone.
Old April 19th, 2014 (01:58 AM).
Lost Lore
From the Shadows

A lot of people have said it, and I agree with them- Luxray should have been Electric/Dark. The fact that it's quite intimidating (even enough to have Intimidate as an ability) and that it learns plenty of Dark moves both via level up and breeding is more than enough.

Persian should definitely have been retyped to Normal/Dark at some point, too. Just look at its level up learnset.

I can't think of a Pokemon that shouldn't have been a Dark-type, though... all of them fit the type rather well, in my opinion.

~*~*~

~*~*~
Icon credits.
Old April 19th, 2014 (11:19 PM).
Gh0stFlame
The Fire/Ghost type pokemon

Username: DJ
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon:Dark types can be as sneaky as a Zorua (Get the joke?)
Your partners: Hydreigon (Kage no ryū) Mightyena (Kage no ōkami)
What Types rule: Dark. What are you insane? This is a dark type club.
Answer to topic (If you could have any Dark-type in real life which one would you have and why?): Mightyena because he is a dog and i like dogs. (Can't think of an answer to the current topic... hope this is alright!)

"You're not invisible, now. You just don't exist."
"Be my mirror, my sword and shield, My missionaries in a foreign field."

http://pokecharms.com/trainer-card-maker/
Old April 20th, 2014 (02:15 AM).
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

In my opinion, Absol shouldn't have been dark. :( Nothing about it reminds me of dark-types, unfortunately. It would've been a lot better if it were either normal or psychic (maybe a combination of both?). Since we have fairy-type now, this could've worked, too. Absol looks very angelic to me, soo... yeah, fairy would have been sort of fitting. Also, I'm on the same boat as everyone in regards to Luxary; it definitely should've re-typed to dark, haha.

Sponsored Links