• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Years
Hi,I am a fan of pokemon,I really love some of your works,can I share them with chinese forum?
I will credit your works and post your name.
Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Years
This is gonna be awesome. Now we can have a solid resource for those who are using Pokemon Essentials, since the recent release, v13, added Mega Evolution functionality. Only thing missing for that is we need sprites of Mega Evolutions, front and back, so now we'll have those when more and more Gen VI sprites are done! :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Wow. Your sprites are really good, MrDollSteak!
But, isn't Swirlix f.e. reaaally big? Bigger as it should be?
Just asking, since for C.R. it is/was really important, that the Pokemon has the right size.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
Hi,I am a fan of pokemon,I really love some of your works,can I share them with chinese forum?
I will credit your works and post your name.
Thank you so much!

I would prefer that, rather than posting the individual works to a chinese forum, you post a link to my resource. That way people will give proper credit.

This is gonna be awesome. Now we can have a solid resource for those who are using Pokemon Essentials, since the recent release, v13, added Mega Evolution functionality. Only thing missing for that is we need sprites of Mega Evolutions, front and back, so now we'll have those when more and more Gen VI sprites are done! :D

Glad you like them, the sprites are mainly designed for romhacking to be completely honest, as I believe Essentials tends to use Gen 5 style sprites now. Though depending on your version these can definitely work too.

Wow. Your sprites are really good, MrDollSteak!
But, isn't Swirlix f.e. reaaally big? Bigger as it should be?
Just asking, since for C.R. it is/was really important, that the Pokemon has the right size.

As you'll see in the original 64x64 DS Style Resource 40x40 is the recommended size for small Pokemon, and anything smaller should stay that size, Swirlix was made to be 38x38, so technically it's not too big. I guess it might look a bit big relatively speaking because some of the other 40x40 sometihng sprites have smaller heads because of their bodies. So i'll think about resizing it.

Nordk

Chief Harpoonist
Years
There's been alot of Phantump submissions lately, but here's one I made from the Sugimori artwork.
Phantump.png

Last edited:
Years
Spritzee

682_Spritzee.png
682_Spritzee%20Back.png
682_Spritzee%20%28Shiny%29.png
682_Spritzee%20Back%20%28Shiny%29.png

Normal and shiny "Spritzee". They are indexed, so you should be able to insert them into your game straight away.
Hope you guys like them.

Edit (30-12-2013)
Added backsprites for spritzee.

Last edited:

Pinta77

Some of these sprites look official! Slurpluff is really good and so is chestnaught! I really like goomy and sligoo too. Nice work y'all

This probably needs work, but do you think it's worth still working upon idk even
MegaBanetteIndex_zpsbaa65480.png

I havent actually seen mega bannete yet. Looks nice though

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Years
Here is a 100% custom Phantump,by me

i.imgur.com /5JCHZL1.png?1
..............^
Without space

Thanks, but I`ll be using Nordk`s submission.

There's been alot of Phantump submissions lately, but here's one I made from the Sugimori artwork.
Phantump.png

Accepted! Very good job. I`ll edit them soon.

682_Spritzee.png
682_Spritzee%20Back.png
682_Spritzee%20%28Shiny%29.png
682_Spritzee%20Back%20%28Shiny%29.png

Normal and shiny "Spritzee". They are indexed, so you should be able to insert them into your game straight away.
Hope you guys like them.

Edit (30-12-2013)
Added backsprites for spritzee.

I`ll probably use the backsprite as a base, as for the fronts I think I`ll make my own one. Thanks :)

mega_charizard_x_for_gba__by_commander_f-d6pshe7.png
mega_charizard_x_backsprite__by_commander_f-d6psixd.png

daf9cb223ffb.png

Hope it'll be usefull.)

Sorry but I can`t accept these. I`m leaving Megas until the end for now, because they`re
fairly detailed. I don`t plan on using existing sprites as bases either, we`ll see later though.

Sorry for the lack of updates everyone, I`ve been without a stable computer. I can sprite now
for a week though so I may post some new sprites based upon people`s great submissions.

Pinta77

The Sylveon sprite in my signature isn't bad imo. Just google it. Sylveon is a popular pokemon so lots of people tried making a sprite for it.

GOLDstandard

Eclectic
Years
well, i'm a crap artist. BUT since I figured I would eventually be mooching off this resource in the future, I tried to contribute something. Don't berrate me for this crap quality as this is my first attempt at spriting EVER and i'm sure I broke multiple cardinal spriting sins and I doubt this will be of use lol. Hopefully it will be used as a base? maybe. At least I tried ;-; It's 64x64 and I used sugimori's inspirtation for the pose
View attachment 70583

Gexeys

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 16, 2015
Here is a bergmite sprite I've been working on.

Whether you use it or not is up to you. :)

He requested that you do not use Noscium's sprites, The outline is exactly the same, you've only changed the shading. While they are for public use, editing them and claiming them as your own is just theft.

However the sprite itself needs some work, it doesn't really reflect how rocky and sharp bergmite should look as it is just a lump of ice.

Vicktor Black

Still Working on Red Frost
Years
He requested that you do not use Noscium's sprites, The outline is exactly the same, you've only changed the shading. While they are for public use, editing them and claiming them as your own is just theft.

However the sprite itself needs some work, it doesn't really reflect how rocky and sharp bergmite should look as it is just a lump of ice.

To be honest I didn't know of Noscium when working on the sprite ~_~! and its one pixel off when looking at your attachment : P

MrDollSteak

Years
Here's an Amarua sprite I made today, not sure if you wanted to use it or not.

Accepted! I like the colours which is usually fairly rare, so I may not have to change so much,
the face and sails a Little bit but otherwise very good (y)

well, i'm a crap artist. BUT since I figured I would eventually be mooching off this resource in the future, I tried to contribute something. Don't berrate me for this crap quality as this is my first attempt at spriting EVER and i'm sure I broke multiple cardinal spriting sins and I doubt this will be of use lol. Hopefully it will be used as a base? maybe. At least I tried
4.%20cry.gif
It's 64x64 and I used sugimori's inspirtation for the pose

I can´t actually see your attachment for whatever reason. Perhaps you could upload it to
imgur or something?

Also for everyone else, I´ve more or less finished Sylveon´s front sprite, so that´ll be the next one
I upload, after editing Superjub´s submission for the backsprite.

Then it´ll probably be Spritzee, Trevenant or Amaura.

EDIT: Sylveon! Credits to Superjub for the Back Sprite!

d8yAtVC.png

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Hi there... This thread is great. You make easier puting 6th gen Pokemon to Pokemon RSE/FRLG. I gona help you. For now. I give you Kalos Pokemon sprites from POKEMON RUBY RENEV HACK. In there I add some of them to catch. And this sprites is directly from my game <I have also Noibat and Noivern... But I can't redone Shiny Colour>

Hawlucha
2dkk9d5.jpg

Avalugg
nfh937.jpg

Klefki
2itstco.jpg

Helioptile
1zx5xz8.jpg

Heliolisk
s5ut6e.jpg

Xerneas
29zeng0.jpg