• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

andrea's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting my shop! I hope you can find a lot of interesting things!
Just a few things to know:
-Everything (except shinies and legendaries) is italian (unless otherwise stated).
-This is my Trade Reviews tread, you can visit it before trading with me and leave a comment after: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=316708
-I cannot clone, so not every competitive shiny will be immediately available for trades!Let me know what interests you and if it is not available we'll figure out something (the easiest thing is that you kindly clone that pokemon for me, but I need be sure that you are a trustworthy member of this community, I am sure everyone understands why)

LIST OF ALREADY CLONED SHINY POKEMON:
Spoiler:

LIST SHINY POKEMON (please, read the note in red):
Spoiler:

LIST OF 6IV POKEMON:
Spoiler:

LIST OF 5IV POKEMON:
Spoiler:

LIST OF ITEMS:
Spoiler:

LEGENDARY POKEMON:
Spoiler:

I am looking for:
-Competitive Shinies
-Flawless pokemon with Unobtainable tutor moves (don't have to be shiny)
-I'll post here any particular request I have

Last edited:

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Hey Andrea! :) A few Pokémon I am interested in:
Squirtle
Gastly
Fletchling
Rotom
Goomy

I bolded the ones I'm more interested in than the others. Check my shop out if you want to trade for any.

Also if you want to, we can swap males or something for Matsumada Method for the IV breds we already have. Let me know.

Years
Hello I was wondering if you would like to trade your shiny honedge for any of the following, shiny dedenne, shiny sliggoo, or shiny pumpkaboo( with or without everstone)?

Years
Hey Andrea! :) A few Pokémon I am interested in:
Squirtle
Gastly
Fletchling
Rotom
Goomy

I bolded the ones I'm more interested in than the others. Check my shop out if you want to trade for any.

Also if you want to, we can swap males or something for Matsumada Method for the IV breds we already have. Let me know.

Hi pal!
Just a question xD I gave you a shiny gengar, why are you interested in gastly???? :)
I like your shiny gligar (eheh) but if you can't find anything that is worth the trade I can you everything that I don't need to breed for free (I am sure that rotom is one of them).

I like the idea of swapping something for the MM, let me know what :)

Hello I was wondering if you would like to trade your shiny honedge for any of the following, shiny dedenne, shiny sliggoo, or shiny pumpkaboo( with or without everstone)?
I like both sliggo and pumpkaboo. does they have good iv and natures?

Years
Actually, neither of them are very good iv wise. But it's ok because I just got a shiny honedge earlier.
If you still want to make a trade though I would be willing to, but they are so far off from being anything good, it's not even worth mentioning:/

Years
Actually, neither of them are very good iv wise. But it's ok because I just got a shiny honedge earlier.
If you still want to make a trade though I would be willing to, but they are so far off from being anything good, it's not even worth mentioning:/

Ok, it is great that you have already received a shiny since I am interested only in pokemon I can use in battles :)

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Hi pal!
Just a question xD I gave you a shiny gengar, why are you interested in gastly???? :)
I like your shiny gligar (eheh) but if you can't find anything that is worth the trade I can you everything that I don't need to breed for free (I am sure that rotom is one of them).

I like the idea of swapping something for the MM, let me know what :)

I am retarded. lol >< Here I am looking for a gastly to breed regular 5 IVs with and I have a shiny gengar I can just breed. ><

I'll trade you a Gligar for your Marill? :) Then give you a Marill back. If it's not to much to ask I wouldn't mind the Honedge either (Although not necessary, I don't plan to use it and neither does my girlfriend).

I need to make a list of egg group foreign males I have and ones I need. Then you can do the same and we'll breed and swap.

I have 6 IV Bulbasaur, Torchic and eevee males I can clone you. That'd be Grass, Field and Monster. Other than that you'd need to let me know which 5 IVs you need for egg groups for both Atk and Sp. Atk. :)

Years
I am retarded. lol >< Here I am looking for a gastly to breed regular 5 IVs with and I have a shiny gengar I can just breed. ><

I'll trade you a Gligar for your Marill? :) Then give you a Marill back. If it's not to much to ask I wouldn't mind the Honedge either (Although not necessary, I don't plan to use it and neither does my girlfriend).

I need to make a list of egg group foreign males I have and ones I need. Then you can do the same and we'll breed and swap.

I have 6 IV Bulbasaur, Torchic and eevee males I can clone you. That'd be Grass, Field and Monster. Other than that you'd need to let me know which 5 IVs you need for egg groups for both Atk and Sp. Atk. :)

as long as you give me back a copy of it, you can have all the shines you want xD
just a recap:
I'll give you rotom, fletchling, squirtle, marill, honedge and I get the shiny gligar, right? (it will be poison heal when it evolves, right?)
I can help you with 5iv mons, but I don't have any 6 iv at the moment...

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
as long as you give me back a copy of it, you can have all the shines you want xD
just a recap:
I'll give you rotom, fletchling, squirtle, marill, honedge and I get the shiny gligar, right? (it will be poison heal when it evolves, right?)
I can help you with 5iv mons, but I don't have any 6 iv at the moment...

This is correct. We can do it next we see each other online.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 10, 2014
Quiero ese shiny gengar, tengo un latios, 2 mewtoo, un moltres, un yveltal, eevee 5iv, kangaskhan 5iv, dratini HA 5iv, cansey 5iv. Te doy hasta 3 pokemones por el gengar?

Sorry i wrote that in spanish... I want that shiny gengar! I have entei (i said latios but i traded it for the entei just now, eevee 5iv, kangaskhan 5iv, chansey 5iv, dratini 5iv xtreme speed HA, moltres, yveltal and 2 mewtoos... I can give u 3 of them for the gengar, yes?

Last edited:
Years
Quiero ese shiny gengar, tengo un latios, 2 mewtoo, un moltres, un yveltal, eevee 5iv, kangaskhan 5iv, dratini HA 5iv, cansey 5iv. Te doy hasta 3 pokemones por el gengar?

Sorry i wrote that in spanish... I want that shiny gengar! I have entei (i said latios but i traded it for the entei just now, eevee 5iv, kangaskhan 5iv, chansey 5iv, dratini 5iv xtreme speed HA, moltres, yveltal and 2 mewtoos... I can give u 3 of them for the gengar, yes?

Hi, I am interested in entei moltres and a 5 iv chansey.you can send me a pm with your fc if you are still interested in the trade :)

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2015
Would you trade your 5 iv mawile or 5 iv kangaskhan for a shiny starmie?

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Would I be able to get a 5IV Squirtle (Missing Attack), 5IV Brave Honedge (Missing speed?), 5IV Klefki, and 5IV Modest Bulbasaur (Chlorophyll?) for a 6IV Modest Japanese Ditto? ^^ Sorry if I am asking for a lot, just trying to get a decent amount of Competitive pokemon that I am needing. Let me know if we can work something out!

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I am interested in your 5IV Modest Rotom.

I have Timid Charmander 5IV
5IV Modest Fennekin
5IV Jolly Larvitar
Many 4IV+

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2015
Would you trade your Larvesta and Sneasel for a 5IV Petillil (31/x/31/31/31/31) and a 5IV Gible (31/31/31/31/31/x)?

Years
Would you trade your Larvesta and Sneasel for a 5IV Petillil (31/x/31/31/31/31) and a 5IV Gible (31/31/31/31/31/x)?

I am sorry but as you can see I already have a gible. anyway, you can have one of them for the petilil if it is HA :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 29, 2024
I've got a few shinies you might be interested in:
Hit me up with a PM if you are :)

-Basculin
-Eevee
-Clauncher
-Clawitzer
-Foongus
-Cubchoo
-Swallot
-LUVDISC
-Vileplume
-Goodra
-Croagunk

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2015
I am sorry but as you can see I already have a gible. anyway, you can have one of them for the petilil if it is HA :)
Sorry, didn't see gible on your list. Unfortunately though the petilil isn't HA. Thanks anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back