Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: How to do rate.
Awesome!!! 584 69.61%
Alright! 131 15.61%
Average 58 6.91%
Awful.. 16 1.91%
Abomination.... 50 5.96%
Voters: 839. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 6th, 2014, 02:24 AM
Lightracer

Nature: Mild

Advertise here
Yey! Dark is back! I thoughtI'd never see updates, guess I was just too impatient..
Old January 6th, 2014, 03:50 AM
DarkDoom3000
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Nature: Calm
I'm working on a few databasing stuff and modifications.But the main two things right now is getting the Shinification feature up and running AND Fixing TM compatibility

You may or may not realise that TM compatibility is a bit broken. Some pokemon can learn the moves they should be able to, while others, such as nidoran F's family- can't learn any TMs at all.

This wasn't a high priority initially, because it only effected a small handful of pokemon. But because I'm adding in "signification", if I don't fix the TM problem, then the shiny versions of all pokemon won't be able to learn TMs. [80% done]

--
Also, I want to ask a question... do you think it would be a good idea to combine the pokedex and the stat sensor?

Basically: use a pokedex
-all pokemon in battle added to pokedex.
-displays stats of next enemy attacked.

It seems like it would make battles much less frustrating if you can see the enemy HP. And since I can't actually add HP bars, I added the stat sensor. but it's sorta clunky having to stock up on Stat sensors. And the Pokedex is useless outside of completion's sake. So combining them seems like an interesting idea.

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRichardo View Post
Thanks for your response , i expected you to take a break because of christmas, glad you will come back to spee now.

As a side note: Do you plan on adding more languages to this game? I suppose that if you do so , it'll rather happen when the game is finished. If this however, is not the case, i volunteer to make a translation to Spanish and keep updating the translation as the game keeps updating.

Just tell me if you think its a good idea.
Yes- PM'd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelegendaryhunter0 View Post
i do have 2 things one is that you can never skip a pokemon to another pokemon via final fantasy iv turn i just wanted to ask if there was a possible way you could add that in.
also you can't change rows with your pokemon outside of battle
The "row" command is a practically useless command that's a reminant of the engine im using. You could use that as a sort of "skip turn" option. I'll probably just rename Row to Skip Turn in the next version.

Also, I think you're talking about changing your pokemon positions, you can actually do that via the Pokemon Center's computer. There should be an option named "rearrange pokemon" or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightracer View Post
Yey! Dark is back! I thoughtI'd never see updates, guess I was just too impatient..
Nah, not too impatient, i've just been slow.
Beta 0.73 is out
Thread | Website | Blog
Old January 6th, 2014, 04:55 AM
Lockmaster24
Wise words of FizzyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
Also, I want to ask a question... do you think it would be a good idea to combine the pokedex and the stat sensor?

It seems like it would make battles much less frustrating if you can see the enemy HP. And since I can't actually add HP bars, I added the stat sensor. but it's sorta clunky having to stock up on Stat sensors. And the Pokedex is useless outside of completion's sake. So combining them seems like an interesting idea.
That actually sounds like a good idea. I say go for it.
Old January 6th, 2014, 09:11 AM
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
Quote:

that sounds like a pretty cool idea I'd be all for it

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Old January 6th, 2014, 10:39 AM
Wildlian

Nature: Lax
How about adding something were you can check exactly what a Pokemon might drop when defeated?
Old January 6th, 2014, 12:11 PM
DarkDoom3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlian View Post
How about adding something were you can check exactly what a Pokemon might drop when defeated?
ah, yes. I had actually planned to expand the Pokedex by having their item drops listed on their pokedex entries. but I had forgotten to finish it, I think the first five pokemon have it listed (bulbasaur-charmeleon).

I've also been planning to make a dedicated "Guides/FAQ" page on the website, where you'll be able to find resources for the game. Including FAQ/Walkthroughs, Refining, Pokemon Locations, etc. I hope to have it avalaible near when 7b is done. I'm wonder whether I should just include the guides with the game too, since they'd just be text files, they'd hardly be large.
Beta 0.73 is out
Thread | Website | Blog
Old January 6th, 2014, 04:33 PM
rajvir
Pokemon Master

Quote:
You may or may not realise that TM compatibility is a bit broken.
I'm embarrassed to say that I never even noticed.

Quote:

That sounds like a wonderful idea, half the time I forget my Pokedex exists due to how infrequently I use it in this game, and I never liked using Stat sensors so unless it was a boss, I never bothered.

Although just to be clear does that mean if you scan a Pidgey once, all Pidgey's would have their health shown from than on right.

I am really hoping you say yes, because than trying to complete the Pokedex would be a lot more fun.

Quote:
Nah, not too impatient, i've just been slow.
I think you are being a tad to harsh on yourself, but I am happy to see you focusing on Super Pokemon Eevee again.

Quote:
I'm wonder whether I should just include the guides with the game too, since they'd just be text files, they'd hardly be large.
I think that would be a good idea, some people like me don't have internet at home so it would be helpful.
ROM hacking FAQ - This tells you how to patch IPS files, so that you can play hacks
I support

Old January 10th, 2014, 08:26 AM
DonRichardo

Found a weird bug , hopefully not already reported.

Check the attachments , both pics were taken at the same time without changing anything.

The thing is that I just had refined my 2/2 Vibrant flowers onto Giga Drain when below the first [T] the next [T] became accesible , for my suprise with the same inputs and outputs. More strange is that one says I have 0/2 and the other says i have 1/2. And also one says Giga drain is 120! , 80% and Absorb while the other says 150! , 95% and No absorb.

My guess is that the names are wrong , and the inputs are actually 2x TM Giga Drain , while the output is Petal dance

Spoiler:

PS : In the conversation between the 4 hypervisors after you kill the first one , one time the picture and the name/text dont coincide , i think it was when the girl hypervisor says she wants to hide, instead of her pic and name , Zero's pic and name appears.

PS2 : Another refining bug or misspell , check in the attachments how Thunder and Zap cannon have the exact same stats yet you need 2 zap cannons to get 1 thunder.

PS3 : "Game breaking glitch" I hope its not intended. In the attachment you can see how you can trap yourself so you cant exit.
Attached Thumbnails
ss (2014-01-10 at 05.18.05).png‎   ss (2014-01-10 at 05.17.20).png‎   6gz9P.png‎   6gzaO.png‎   6ha8y.png‎  

Last edited by DonRichardo; January 11th, 2014 at 06:26 AM.
Old January 13th, 2014, 07:57 PM
MobianYoshi

This has happened to me twice now... and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. My data keeps vanishing. I don't quite understand how or why it does it... any explanation?
Old January 14th, 2014, 02:35 AM
Lockmaster24

Quote:
PS2 : Another refining bug or misspell , check in the attachments how Thunder and Zap cannon have the exact same stats yet you need 2 zap cannons to get 1 thunder.

PS3 : "Game breaking glitch" I hope its not intended. In the attachment you can see how you can trap yourself so you cant exit.
Yeah, I don't think they are bugs in the refining, more a lack of effort in correcting what I'd assume to be copy paste for the descriptions.

I think there is a fix somewhere for the trap, I reported that maybe an hour after the latest version came out when it got me. But that was a while ago now, not 100% sure where it is.
Old January 15th, 2014, 05:12 AM
DarkDoom3000

TM Compatibility Fixed
So now TMs will all work. I'll also be posting a TM compatibility list so you can see which pokemon can learn specific TMs.

-----

Shiny Form

I've been making some good progress on the new Shiny Form feature.

Much like in the normal pokemon games, you can encounter shiny pokemon. The Pokedex has a special feature, which, when used, will take the shiny Pokemon's... "shininess". The enemy pokemon will turn into a normal coloured pokemon, and the Pokedex will generate a Shiny Orb

If you talk to oak when you have a shiny orb, he'll allow you to turn a fully evolved pokemon into it's shiny form. You'll be able to change that pokemon from normal to shiny without cost from that point on.

Most shiny Pokemon won't actually resemble their official shiny sprites. I've taken liberties to give them more interesting colour choices.

-Find Shiny Pokemon
-Use Pokedex
-Defeat Shiny Pokemon
-Talk to Oak
-Make one of your pokemon look FABULOUS!

I'll go in more detail in a later update, but feel free to ask about it, and anything else.

Speaking of which..

-----

Frequently Asked Questions
I want to add a FAQ section to the website, where common questions will be answered. this game has a lot of systems/features that are unique to it compared to other pokemon games, as such, I want to keep them informed.

So, here's where you guys come in. I need your help to find questions to answer. Because i know the game inside out, I don't know what people would find confusing. Post any question, whether it be about the mechanics, the story, or whatever.

Here are some I thought of....

>How does the Suprise Battle work?
Spoiler:
Press confirm button when a battle is just about to begin (after the flash, but before the zoom)

>What does a house do?
Spoiler:
TV and Fast Travel

>Does fairy type exist?
Spoiler:
No.

>Why are the graphics old?
Spoiler:
Because of nostalgia. and story reasons

>How can eevee switch evolutions?
Spoiler:
M, being the controller of Pokemon, created a special eevee. Which she left near oak's house, knowing full well that it'd eventually end up with Gold.

>How do I evolve trade evolution Pokemon?
Spoiler:
All trade evolutions are now level evolutions. This includes trading with an item

>Where do I find a moon stone?
Spoiler:
Luna Forest, duh!

>How does refining work?
Spoiler:
multiple of item A can turn into one of item B. Item B is usually more useful than A. You can use refining to create a wide variety of rare items. Including stat boosts, equipment and TMs. Wild pokemon will often drop junk items that can be used to refine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajvir View Post
I'm embarrassed to say that I never even noticed.
DD3K: No need to be, it only really effected a handful of pokemon anyway. Nidoran F being one which couldn't learn any TM. but it's fixed now. yay!

That sounds like a wonderful idea, half the time I forget my Pokedex exists due to how infrequently I use it in this game, and I never liked using Stat sensors so unless it was a boss, I never bothered.

Although just to be clear does that mean if you scan a Pidgey once, all Pidgey's would have their health shown from than on right.

I am really hoping you say yes, because than trying to complete the Pokedex would be a lot more fun.
Thanks, here's how the new pokedex would work: if you use the pokedex in battle, then all the enemy pokemon will be added to the pokedex, And the next enemy that's attacked will have their main stats displayed. like how the stat-sensor works now.

if you use the pokedex outside of battle, you'll be able to view scanned entries, which includes their discription, location and item drops.

Quote:
Found a weird bug , hopefully not already reported.

Check the attachments , both pics were taken at the same time without changing anything.

The thing is that I just had refined my 2/2 Vibrant flowers onto Giga Drain when below the first [T] the next [T] became accesible , for my suprise with the same inputs and outputs. More strange is that one says I have 0/2 and the other says i have 1/2. And also one says Giga drain is 120! , 80% and Absorb while the other says 150! , 95% and No absorb.

My guess is that the names are wrong , and the inputs are actually 2x TM Giga Drain , while the output is Petal dance

DD3K: Yep, your guess is correct /fixed

Spoiler:

PS : In the conversation between the 4 hypervisors after you kill the first one , one time the picture and the name/text dont coincide , i think it was when the girl hypervisor says she wants to hide, instead of her pic and name , Zero's pic and name appears.

DD3K: Fixed! - That error really made that dialogue a bit strange.

DD3K: Yep, you're correct, it's a typo, thunder does 350 damage.

DD3K: Hmm, It's gamebreaking, but you can avoid it. BUT- I had fixed that glitch, you might have a slightly older version. try redownload the game from the mediafire link
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobianYoshi View Post
This has happened to me twice now... and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. My data keeps vanishing. I don't quite understand how or why it does it... any explanation?
Have you unzipped the folder? that would probably screw up the saving. Otherwise, it might be your security suite sandboxing the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockmaster24 View Post
Yeah, I don't think they are bugs in the refining, more a lack of effort in correcting what I'd assume to be copy paste for the descriptions.

I think there is a fix somewhere for the trap, I reported that maybe an hour after the latest version came out when it got me. But that was a while ago now, not 100% sure where it is.
Yep, you're correct, I copy and paste the refining nodes and modify the required item, product, ratios and discription. Though due to the vast amount of refining nodes, I make mistakes here and there, which is why sometimes you get some buggy refining.
Beta 0.73 is out
Thread | Website | Blog

Last edited by DarkDoom3000; January 15th, 2014 at 05:24 AM.
Old January 15th, 2014, 12:17 PM
MobianYoshi

I'm not quite sure what happened, I was waiting for the new update and when I went to go check my save file it was gone.
Old January 15th, 2014, 01:57 PM
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
I really like your shiny colors, question, does eeveeon count as a fully evovled pokemon, and eevee does not?

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Old January 16th, 2014, 09:31 AM
rajvir
Pokemon Master

Quote:
I've been making some good progress on the new Shiny Form feature.

The new Shiny's definitely look good although I am glad you kept Charazard's Shiny colour scheme as his was always my favourite.

Quote:
Thanks, here's how the new pokedex would work: if you use the pokedex in battle, then all the enemy pokemon will be added to the pokedex, And the next enemy that's attacked will have their main stats displayed. like how the stat-sensor works now.

if you use the pokedex outside of battle, you'll be able to view scanned entries, which includes their discription, location and item drops.
Glad to hear it, I will most definitely start using it more when the next update comes than.

Although I will be missing a ton of Pokemon until you add in the ability to start the game over from the beginning again, with all your items money and Pokemon levels.

Quote:
Yep, you're correct, I copy and paste the refining nodes and modify the required item, product, ratios and discription. Though due to the vast amount of refining nodes, I make mistakes here and there, which is why sometimes you get some buggy refining.
It's no surprise really, the refining system is fairly intricate so it is no surprise that it often has bugs for players to find, besides as we are nowhere close to the final copy I think it is more than excusable.

Although refining remains one of my favourite things to do.

I hope in the future you can add all of that stuff you could do to your house in the beginning, such as creating a heal centre, hotel and many other things.
ROM hacking FAQ - This tells you how to patch IPS files, so that you can play hacks
I support

Old January 16th, 2014, 09:46 AM
SilvertheLugia

Nature: Bashful
Do you know when the next Beta is coming out? I really like the game and am anxious to find out what happens to Gold and Eevee!!

BTWs, how would one encounter a shiny pokemon and how would you "update" an old patch of this game with a new one? (and where can you find Charmander and vulpix?)
Old January 17th, 2014, 10:52 PM
PariWasHere
Gamer

Nature: Timid
EDIT: I feel really dumb. ._. I just now tried redownloading and playing again and it worked. But I swear it was happening, and I did try redownloading before. :I
It's really weird that it would suddenly start working; I haven't changed anything on my computer or whatever. ._.
But I'll leave my past message here so... Well, I dunno why, I just feel like it'd be better than deleting it.
I'll be taking notes of any errors or whatever I see while playing. ^^"
Sorry. :x

Hello! I haven't commented on this thread in a very very long time. x-x
But I've been stalking this thread the whole time, and a while ago I decided to replay the game since I hadn't in a while. So I downloaded the newest demo and opened it up, but as soon as it opens, it's just a black screen. I was waiting to post about it until you came back. ^^"
The black screen is in fullscreen, preventing me from doing anything. "Anything" including, but not limited to (I don't remember everything I tried since it was quite a while ago, but I do remember searching the internet for different things and attempting to fix it almost twenty times), switching to windowed using the hotkey (don't remember what they are), Alt+F4, Alt+Tab, Windows key, Ctrl+Alt+Del... I tried everything I could think of. I even waited for about ten minutes thinking maybe it was just one of those times where the loading screen is frozen or something. I've tried redownloading it and running in compatibility mode and as administrator and other things like that as well. The only thing I can do is press the power button to turn off my computer. I'm not sure why it would suddenly start doing this, considering I've played this game before on the same computer (laptop), with the same operating system (see below).
I'm not entirely sure if this started after a certain update or what, but I'm willing to try downloading older versions and trying it if you'd like (I don't think I've tried it before).
I feel like this is an issue where you'd need to know some things about my computer, so:

Microsoft Windows 8.1
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3110M CPU
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

If there's anything else, I'll try to help. ^^"
(I've never really been able to determine what the important things are of computer specs..)

I hope you can figure out what's causing this, I would love to play this again. It's a fantastic game. ^^
It's just really annoying trial-and-erroring since I have to shut off my computer entirely every time I open it. x.x
Thank you, however, for making such a great game, and good luck with the rest of development! (Also with your other project; which looks very interesting btw.) :D

(wow this post ended up being much longer than I intended)

Last edited by PariWasHere; January 18th, 2014 at 03:52 PM.
Old January 18th, 2014, 04:23 PM
rajvir
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PariWasHere View Post
EDIT: I feel really dumb. ._. I just now tried redownloading and playing again and it worked. But I swear it was happening, and I did try redownloading before. :I
It's really weird that it would suddenly start working; I haven't changed anything on my computer or whatever. ._.
But I'll leave my past message here so... Well, I dunno why, I just feel like it'd be better than deleting it.
I'll be taking notes of any errors or whatever I see while playing. "

But I've been stalking this thread the whole time, and a while ago I decided to replay the game since I hadn't in a while. So I downloaded the newest demo and opened it up, but as soon as it opens, it's just a black screen. I was waiting to post about it until you came back. "
The black screen is in fullscreen, preventing me from doing anything. "Anything" including, but not limited to (I don't remember everything I tried since it was quite a while ago, but I do remember searching the internet for different things and attempting to fix it almost twenty times), switching to windowed using the hotkey (don't remember what they are), Alt+F4, Alt+Tab, Windows key, Ctrl+Alt+Del... I tried everything I could think of. I even waited for about ten minutes thinking maybe it was just one of those times where the loading screen is frozen or something. I've tried redownloading it and running in compatibility mode and as administrator and other things like that as well. The only thing I can do is press the power button to turn off my computer. I'm not sure why it would suddenly start doing this, considering I've played this game before on the same computer (laptop), with the same operating system (see below).
I actually had a similar problem happen to me during some of the older hacks, I found there were 2 ways to fix it, one manage to activate Task Manager while stuck in the blackness (20% chance of success) or I minimize it as soon as I open it and leave it for 5 minutes, when I reopen it starts working perfectly.

Now while your problem sounds nearly the same as mine, it could have been caused by different things, so I am not 100% certain my solutions will work.

But give it a try at least.
I support

Old January 19th, 2014, 03:02 AM
DarkDoom3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobianYoshi View Post
I'm not quite sure what happened, I was waiting for the new update and when I went to go check my save file it was gone.
Weird. not sure what's causing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
I really like your shiny colors, question, does eeveeon count as a fully evovled pokemon, and eevee does not?
Yeah, eeveeon will get shiny too, I just didn't want to include it's picutre, because there's a lot of player's who just started on 0.7+, so don't know of it's existance, and I don't want to spoil it for them, since you'll get eeveeon at the end of the next chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajvir View Post
The new Shiny's definitely look good although I am glad you kept Charazard's Shiny colour scheme as his was always my favourite.
DD3k: I do like the black charizard. always looked really badass.
I took it's wing colour and flame is based off it's X mega evolution. rather than being red as the official shiny is.

Glad to hear it, I will most definitely start using it more when the next update comes than.

Although I will be missing a ton of Pokemon until you add in the ability to start the game over from the beginning again, with all your items money and Pokemon levels.
DD3k: Don't worry, that's coming in the next update too.

It's no surprise really, the refining system is fairly intricate so it is no surprise that it often has bugs for players to find, besides as we are nowhere close to the final copy I think it is more than excusable.

Although refining remains one of my favourite things to do.

I hope in the future you can add all of that stuff you could do to your house in the beginning, such as creating a heal centre, hotel and many other things.

DD3k: that idea is scrapped for now, i'll probably retool it into something more interesting, being an entire town. Where you can add houses, pokecenter, mart, gym, etc. It won't make it in the game anytime soon though.
Quote:
I'll be taking notes of any errors or whatever I see while playing. "

But I've been stalking this thread the whole time, and a while ago I decided to replay the game since I hadn't in a while. So I downloaded the newest demo and opened it up, but as soon as it opens, it's just a black screen. I was waiting to post about it until you came back. "
I'm not entirely sure if this started after a certain update or what, but I'm willing to try downloading older versions and trying it if you'd like (I don't think I've tried it before).
I feel like this is an issue where you'd need to know some things about my computer, so:

Microsoft Windows 8.1
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3110M CPU
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

If there's anything else, I'll try to help. "
(I've never really been able to determine what the important things are of computer specs..)

I hope you can figure out what's causing this, I would love to play this again. It's a fantastic game.
It's just really annoying trial-and-erroring since I have to shut off my computer entirely every time I open it. x.x
Thank you, however, for making such a great game, and good luck with the rest of development! (Also with your other project; which looks very interesting btw.) :D

(wow this post ended up being much longer than I intended)
I have that problem sometimes. It mainly has to do with the fullscreen mode not being all too good on newer machines. Try press F4 to go into windowed mode and see if that works.
Beta 0.73 is out
Thread | Website | Blog

Last edited by DarkDoom3000; January 19th, 2014 at 03:07 AM.
Old January 19th, 2014, 03:12 PM
rajvir
Pokemon Master

Quote:
DD3k: I do like the black charizard. always looked really badass.
I took it's wing colour and flame is based off it's X mega evolution. rather than being red as the official shiny is.
To be honest I didn't even notice, so much for being great at noticing stuff.

Quote:
DD3k: Don't worry, that's coming in the next update too.
I look forward to it. (I really wish they would change the smile emotive, it looks more confused than happy)

Quote:
DD3k: that idea is scrapped for now, i'll probably retool it into something more interesting, being an entire town. Where you can add houses, pokecenter, mart, gym, etc. It won't make it in the game anytime soon though.
Fair enough, that also sound quite interesting to try, I look forward to seeing it. (Although it sounds quite complicated chances are you aren't going to add it until a much later Beta are you?)
I support

Old January 19th, 2014, 04:56 PM
DonRichardo

A few more refining misspells.

Attachment 1 : Magma body has a wrong backpack icon , showing a junk icon.

Attachment 2 : Same thing as before but with Magma Guard

Attachments 3 & 4 : Both have same inputs and outputs (One requires a few more inputs tho). The input in the attachment 4 should be Needle strip and the output should be a TM.

Attachment 5 : "B;ack" Just a typo.
Attached Thumbnails
6r50W.png‎   6r4ZM.png‎   6r4OV.png‎   6r4PD.png‎   6r4GR.png‎  

Old January 19th, 2014, 10:05 PM
PariWasHere
Gamer

When I had the problem, F4 wouldn't work. Nothing would. But, like I said in the edit, it's randomly back to normal now, so~ ^^"
I made notes (like I said I would) of any errors I found (they all happen to be spelling errors). Here they are:

• Drawer on bottom floor of Mom's house - "knieves" to "knives"
  • When receiving the Blue Ribbon from the beetle collector, it says "Blue Ribbion" instead of "Blue Ribbon" (though the actual item has the correct spelling)
  • Apparently the main character is a Vaporeon (That's what it says in the status menu under 'species' in the beginning of the game. Nothing wrong with it, since I'm assuming it's just a placeholder until you get the actual Eevee, just thought it was funny.) :P
  • When you first 'talk' to a cuttable(?) tree, the yellow tutorial part doesn't have a period.
  • Talking to the guard in Aurum Town; when explaining Team Rocket - "dissappeared" to "disappeared"
  • Talking to the guy (Larry) that interrupts you while trying to leave the first town - "I heard heard something" to "I heard something"
  • Wedge after finding Eevee in the lab - "definetly" to "definitely"
  • Wedge after challenging the main character to a battle - "undestand" to "understand", "organisation" to "organization" (and another after the battle with Zubat)
  • When talking to Prof. Oak about Eevee just after the battle - "thoes" to "those"
  • Tetra Element tutorial - 'Switching forms inbattle works the same.' "inbattle" to "in battle"
  • Talking to Oak after receiving/naming Eevee - "you could try get" to "you could try to get"
  • After the battle tutorial when the guy gives you free stuff - "compaining" to "complaining"
  • After beating Silver - "That's not exactly what meant." to "That's not exactly what I meant."
  • Salesman in Ventus City, entire sidequest, and items - "palmphlets" to "pamphlets" (unless the spelling is on purpose?)
  • After finishing the pamphlet quest - "finalising" to "finalizing"
  • How to read attack description tutorial in Pokemon Academy - "heres the attack discription" to "here's the attack description" (plus several repeats of 'discription' in later dialogues)
  • Right after Oak gives you the PokeDex (choosing Yes to tutorial) - "Try record as much data" to "Try to record as much data"
  • When Bobby gives you the quest to find his friends - "But of my three friends" to "But my three friends", "should be in, or around the cave" to "should be in or around the cave"
  • Hypervisor explaining the generations - "question" to "questions"
I stopped playing after the hypervisor asked whether I wanted to help or not. :P
(I'll be continuing another time.)

Last edited by PariWasHere; January 19th, 2014 at 11:12 PM.
Old January 19th, 2014, 10:20 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
[LIST][*]After finishing the pamphlet quest - "finalising" to "finalizing"
I'm just going to use this as an example. :3
Anyway...
HTML Code:
The correct English spelling is "FINALISE"
The correct US-English spelling is "FINALIZE"
Source~
Old January 19th, 2014, 10:35 PM
Lockmaster24

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
I'm just going to use this as an example. :3
Anyway...
HTML Code:
The correct English spelling is "FINALISE"
The correct US-English spelling is "FINALIZE"
Source~
Just going to add the fact that DarkDoom is from New Zealand, so it is unrealistic to expect him to spell finalise with a 'z' or colour without a 'U'. If fact, it's driving me nuts seeing the red squiggly line under them as I type this comment.
Old January 19th, 2014, 11:10 PM
PariWasHere
Gamer

Oh! I apologize, I didn't know that was only the US spelling. I'll remember that in the future. I do know of a few that are different from the US, but not that one. (I knew about 'colour' etc)
Sorry about that, and thanks for informing me so politely. ^^"

EDIT: I struck the one mentioned out.
Please tell me if I make anymore mistakes such as that in the future (or if I missed any in my previous post?), thanks very much~ <3

Old January 23rd, 2014, 11:39 AM
DonRichardo

A very weird error happened while trying to play the game a few hours ago. I had no internet at that time and i tried plenty of times and none worked. After rebooting some minutes ago it finally worked. My computer (laptop) was plugged off. Check attachment. "No implementado" means "Not implemented"
Attached Thumbnails
wut.png‎  
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here