The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner

Notices

Trade Corner Having trouble completing your Pokédex? Looking for a certain Pokémon or have a rare one to offer? This is your forum. Everything related to wireless trades can be discussed here.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 6th, 2014 (06:58 PM).
Absol
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingoH View Post
I started digging through looking closer at all my Legendaries I have been pulling from the GTS, looking to trade some away but looking to make sure that they look right first.(and making sure I can tell people what they have for ok stats).

So, first... for those that want a good laugh:
The IV rater told me that Entei has a perfect Special Defense... but ALL five other stats were zero.

Secondly:
Dialga the stat rater claims all six stats are perfect. I know in Gen IV not all spreads were able to be gotten for all natures. Does anyone know if a Serious Nature was possible with all stats perfect?

I wasn't worried too much about not having access to Pokecheck anymore until now. Now I am mildly irked at Nintendo for their lack of investment in making sure that Pokebank and transporter really were free from hacks slipping through, and now I am having to worry that Pokemon I have been collecting are legal or not.
I ran this search: http://prntscr.com/2h74ze. And I got no results, so that Dialga is hacked. :/
Old January 6th, 2014 (09:17 PM).
RingoH

Quote:
Originally Posted by EV♥ View Post
I ran this search: http://prntscr.com/2h74ze. And I got no results, so that Dialga is hacked. :/
Thanks EV. That is a help, although that is what I already feared. I will add it to my little trophy case.

On a happier note.... I just bred my first perfect 6iv Pokemon! Got myself a nice male Pancham out of it, which will by the father to many field egg group Pokemon in the near future.Even though he can only help me with breeding from two egg groups, he is much more special to me than any Ditto could have been because I had to work hard to hatch him. Took about an hour of rejecting eggs to get him.
Old January 6th, 2014 (09:54 PM).
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
At least it's not as obvious as this:

I've posted this before in Korean, but that's what it looks in English. Makes for a great trophy though, especially if Pokemon Bank's "hack check" improves.
Old January 6th, 2014 (11:06 PM).
Ghost Lunis
BOO!
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
So..everyone is talking about something that sucks or grinds their gears. Here's mine for the night and it's way off subject.
Christ! It's cold!
I live in Virginia and right now with the wind chill it's negative 20 Fahrenheit. I...don't think it's ever been this cold here.
Articuno must have taken roost nearby or something. That's all I can think of.
Old January 6th, 2014 (11:46 PM).
Azire
Mr. Premier Ball

I've chosen my next breeding project and it is.....Kangaskhan!!

Really easy as they are always female so any upgrade to the IV gives me my next breeder as long as the Ability is correct. Ability isn't really important due to the Mega Evolution but I'm still breeding Scrappy. This Pokémon I figured will help tear through Battle Maison for item farming and will help excessively for EV training with Earthquake. No Egg Moves are really needed. Simple great Uber and the Shiny will be beautiful. Not sure what it looks like but hey, MM breeding won't take as long as Charmander.

I should have these available by my next trade weekend. That would be weekend after next. I may go to Chansey after this. I feel these Female only will be great as whenever I get a 6IV I can use it with 6IV Ditto and always get my Premier Ball!!
Please Leave A Review If We Trade
Trader Review Thread
Pairs: Champion Lunis
Old January 7th, 2014 (05:51 AM).
Evil Stud Muffin
I like kitties
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Okay serious question. Bought myself the 2DS bundle, but instead of X like I wanted to, I got Y. Thing is, I prefer M-Charizard X, M-Mewto X, and I'm pretty sure some Mega Stones in X are better then the ones in Y. So my question is, how easy is it to trade for Mega Stones, or is it something that isn't too popular?
Old January 7th, 2014 (08:07 AM).
Azire
Mr. Premier Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Stud Muffin View Post
Okay serious question. Bought myself the 2DS bundle, but instead of X like I wanted to, I got Y. Thing is, I prefer M-Charizard X, M-Mewto X, and I'm pretty sure some Mega Stones in X are better then the ones in Y. So my question is, how easy is it to trade for Mega Stones, or is it something that isn't too popular?
They are easy enough to trade, more so now than when the game first released. I have all Mega Stones. I only have Y but got all the X stones via trading.
Trader Review Thread
Old January 7th, 2014 (12:37 PM).
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Do you think Blazikenites will become valuable once the distro is over?
Old January 7th, 2014 (12:52 PM).
Ghost Lunis
BOO!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 루기아 View Post
Give it a little time and that tends to be the trend with event stuff
Old January 7th, 2014 (01:14 PM).
Azire
Mr. Premier Ball

Quote:
lunis and I have actually talked about something similar to this before. Will Pokébank allow us to store our Gen 6 items on Pokémon or will we have to get new Mega Stones in each new game? Will they become like TM? Recollect all the time? It seems like the only way to transfer Pokémon in the future is Pokébank. There should be trading between XY and Z I'm assuming. That means we should be able to at least get them there. What about Gen 7?
Trader Review Thread
Old January 8th, 2014 (01:47 PM).
rebelxgirl

Nature: Timid
I know having a pokemon with flame body in your party speeds up hatching, biking, any other ways to speed it up? I've kinda gotten into the idea of breeding Pokemon since coming to PC/TC, but the length of time it takes for an egg to hatch even with flame body seems to go on forever.

Don't kill me if I disappear in a trade, I work in public safety, sometimes stuff happens. I'll be back.
I have a Rock type Friend Safari with Boldore, Corsola, & Barbacle. PM me to trade FCs.

Have a few legendaries & some rare Pokemon to complete my National dex. Clones or touch trades would be great. If we do touch trades, I do have some legendaries for touch trade only. Help is appreciated.
Old January 8th, 2014 (01:50 PM).
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelxgirl View Post
I know having a pokemon with flame body in your party speeds up hatching, biking, any other ways to speed it up? I've kinda gotten into the idea of breeding Pokemon since coming to PC/TC, but the length of time it takes for an egg to hatch even with flame body seems to go on forever.
Hatching O-Powers, but other than that, not really.
Old January 8th, 2014 (02:51 PM).
Azire
Mr. Premier Ball

Quote:
Hatching O-Powers, but other than that, not really.
More to add on this, if you add the people that post in this thread a lot or the more popular trade thread owners you can get tons of Hatch O-Powers. Most of these people either send them out when requested or use them themselves. If someone uses an O-Power themselves you can receive that same power from them. This makes almost constant O-Power for me when I'm online.
Trader Review Thread
Old January 8th, 2014 (03:03 PM).
Ghost Lunis
BOO!
Community Supporter

Yea I spam the heck outta some o-powers.
Old January 8th, 2014 (03:13 PM).
Absol
Community Supporter

The way I hatch eggs now is I bike in front of daycare man until I get 5 eggs. Then I fly to Lumiouse City and go to the tower. I then use the hatching o-power and stick a card under the control stick and circle the tower. All I have to do then is whenever an egg hatches just press B when asked to nickname and go back to circling. Much easier than doing it all by hand. :D
Old January 8th, 2014 (03:38 PM).
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

I'll probably do the same thing en masse with 10 boxes at a time, resetting if I don't get a shiny. (once I get my oval charm, that is)
Old January 8th, 2014 (04:52 PM).
Azire
Mr. Premier Ball

What I do is get 3 eggs, start a Power, cycle in front, I fill up on eggs before the power ends. Usually 3-4 eggs hatch. I then fly to check the IV, mark the IV, box if 5+, release if 4-. Go back, and start the cycle again. It's slower than other methods but allows me to stay on top of the IV. Of course I swap the mother if if meets the Ability, Gender (obviously), and has more IV and/or a better spread.

On a side note, I just looked up all Pokémon available in Friend Safaris to catch them all. I constantly add new people and remove others. I don't want to miss anything by removing people. I am missing a lot, this is going to take awhile and I think I'm missing a few Safaris.
Trader Review Thread
Old January 8th, 2014 (05:24 PM).
Ghost Lunis
BOO!
Community Supporter

I'm still missing a few safaris as well. Rock has been the least abundant for me. But that's ok because I hate facing the sturdy ability. I like ohko.
Old January 8th, 2014 (05:30 PM).
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

I actually like sturdy ability on the wild Pokemon when it comes to catching. It means I don't have to use False Swipe.

Trainer battles... different story.
Old January 8th, 2014 (05:36 PM).
Ghost Lunis
BOO!
Community Supporter

Haha yea that's right. I do indeed like sturdy if I'm catching it.

Edit: finally hit 30 trade reviews, woot! It's been a slow past few days for me.
Old January 8th, 2014 (06:34 PM).
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Bit of a random "suggestion" here, but I think information of legitimacy regarding the pentagon and "hack check" should be made and stickied, along with this information:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EV♥ View Post
GOOD NEWS!! There is a way to hack check whether a Pokemon's pentagon was hacked on or not! :D
There's a girl standing outside the Pokemon Center in Anistar City called the Memory Girl who can tell you whether the pentagon was hacked on or not. More info here: http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic...rs/#entry61805. If in doubt about the legitamacy of a Pokemon use this to determine if it is legit or not.

A big thanks to Keiran for this info he's awesome <3
Old January 8th, 2014 (06:37 PM).
Azire
Mr. Premier Ball

Well I got the idea to catch everything because my friends list is so full I want to delete people I don't trade with regularly. I just don't want to lose out on potential Safari Pokémon I don't have yet.

Congratulations on your reviews!! I can't progress that fast due to being unable to trade 95% of the time.
Trader Review Thread
Old January 8th, 2014 (06:39 PM). Edited January 8th, 2014 by Ghost Lunis.
Ghost Lunis
BOO!
Community Supporter

Thank you!
Yea I get 4-5;hours in the afternoon plus the weekends. That is definitely not enough time for me either.
Old January 8th, 2014 (07:13 PM).
Azire
Mr. Premier Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunis View Post
Thank you!
Yea I get 4-5;hours in the afternoon plus the weekends. That is definitely not enough time for me either.
I get one weekend every other week lol. That's why I ask people here what to breed. I'm going for competitive now, not really Shiny hunting right now. I got Kangaskhan from 0IV to 5 and the proper spread in 40 eggs. Now I'm catching all Safari as females with HA in Premier Balls. Combee is proving to be real troublesome. Not even a single female yet. Not to mention if I get one and it has the wrong Ability, the search continues.
Trader Review Thread
Old January 8th, 2014 (08:28 PM).
Absol
Community Supporter

Use a male with Cute Charm! Increases chances of encountering females a lot.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links