Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 7th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Elios

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiangzhengwenjzw View Post
Errrrr..... Ten gyms....... That's so awesome! Could you tell me there're how many gyms before the Pokemon league? Or it is between the 8th and the 9th gym? I have supported your game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean mi View Post
A gym for each type so that's 17 gyms, maybe a 18th for the fairy type but this is not confirmed by the author afaik. The game is about half done but it's already awesome with lots of things to do already in it .
I think that before the game was updated to chapter 10, the woman in the Reborn League's Registration (in the first city where me get our first pokemon) said that in the reborn region there are 18 gyms, but when I updated my save to chapter 10, she said that there are 18 gyms, so I think that actually there will be a fairy type gym.
Old January 7th, 2014, 03:02 PM
NeoSpeedFreak

Nature: Jolly
I got another computer so I'll have to restart this game and I have 2 questions: You can get Kalos starters in Ep. 10? Do they have their Hidden Ability?
Old January 7th, 2014, 10:21 PM
Slaying Moon

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSpeedFreak View Post
I got another computer so I'll have to restart this game and I have 2 questions: You can get Kalos starters in Ep. 10? Do they have their Hidden Ability?
Gen VI hasn't been introduced yet, so no, you can't get the Kalos starters yet.
Name: Byakuya
FC: 3239-3682-8856
PM me with your FC if you add me.

Currently breeding: Custom starters (PM me if interested).
Old January 8th, 2014, 02:43 AM
Uzigunner

Nature: Gentle
Hey there Amethyst, I just wanna let you know that congratulations on making such a hard game. The story is perfect and the battles are as challenging as hell! This literally is helping me in developing as a competitive player when it comes down to Pokemon. But more importantly, this game literally has that mature factor which makes it equally AWESOME!! But I need to ask you this though? Sorry if this question has been asked before, I checked in the last 2 pages and since there is no question like that I feel the need to ask. Will there be any mega evolutions? Sorry if this question has been asked recently...
Old January 8th, 2014, 01:51 PM
NeoSpeedFreak

Nature: Jolly
You can reset the game? (Not the save)
Old January 9th, 2014, 08:45 AM
Lost Lore
From the Shadows

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
You can reset the game? (Not the save)
If you mean like a soft-reset? Then yeah, just push F12.

...Uh, while I'm here, can I just say how much I love this game? I've become addicted to it over the past, like... week or so, can't put it down. I adore the darker tones to the plot and all~ Currently I'm at 7 badges and I'm just farting around for a bit breeding a couple Pokemon before I go see if I can't defeat Radomus for my eighth.

...I am just really dreading that gosh darn chess puzzle...
Current mono-type: TFL, Round 4
Game: Black 2 (6/8)

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)
~*~*~

~*~*~
Icon credits.
Old January 9th, 2014, 06:01 PM
Slaying Moon

My Arceus, the battle against Radomus was difficult! After multiple attempts, it came down to a battle of Gardevoir vs. Gardevoir.
Gyarados took out Alakazam with two Strength attacks.
Starmie fell to an Acid/Stun Spore/Petal Dance combo via Gloom.
Gloom, Gyarados and Emolga were eliminated by Metagross.
Metagross was Flare Blitz'd by Blaziken.
Gallade and Reuniclus were weakened by Noctowl.
Noctowl fell to Reuniclus.
Gardevoir (mine) took down Reuniclus.
Gallade was felled by Blaziken's Brave Bird.
G.Gardevoir eliminated Blaziken.
Gardevoir (mine) took out G.Gardevoir.
I can't wait for Episode 11!

Last edited by Slaying Moon; January 18th, 2014 at 05:48 PM.
Old January 11th, 2014, 11:59 PM
Lost Lore
From the Shadows

After the teaser? I'm dyin' for episode 11, too. Have I mentioned that I'm in love with this game? Even if I have, let me just reiterate it.

...As you can probably guess, I've just beaten Radomus, yeah. He's the third Gym leader I've beaten on the first try (the other two being Shelly and Serra), and I must say, that was a tense battle regardless. If Skuntank hadn't gotten that crit on Reuniclus, and Gardevoir hadn't taken down Gallade (I was going to use Gengar, but I got Psycho Cut'd on the switch in... darn it) I would've had a much harder time.

G. Gardevoir was the easiest out of 'em, actually. She fell victim to Imprison (yeah, that's a cheap strategy but it worked) and I just casually set up on her while she struggled to hurt me with Hidden Power before going for the KO with Shadow Ball~

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)
~*~*~

~*~*~
Icon credits.
Old January 17th, 2014, 12:37 AM
AmethystRain
Crystaline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elios View Post
when I updated my save to chapter 10, she said that there are 18 gyms, so I think that actually there will be a fairy type gym.
Correct!

Quote:
Not in the current Episode 10, but all starters can/will spawn with their DW abilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
Will there be any mega evolutions?
There will be more than just Mega evolutions...

And for the rest of you, glad you're all having fun~

In just a few days I'll be uploading a testing release 10.5 (much like the 9.5 visual update) that has no new story content, but is updated with 6th gen content (sans some scripting stuff). However, 10.5 is only for testing, so although it will be available on Reborn's site/forum it will not be posted here, nor will it replace the main downloads. Those who want to try it out are free to, but they do so at their own risk. It'll all be incorporated into the E11 release later though, so no worries for those who don't want it.
With Love, Your Shadow~
Proud owner of Reborn and spearhead of the Pokemon Reborn game~
Old January 17th, 2014, 05:06 PM
abdi987

Current team
Lvl 57 Manectric nicknamed Raiju moves discharge charge beam fire fang strenght
Lvl 58 Alakazam nicknamed Psycho mind moves calm mind charge beam shadow balll psychic
lvl 58 flygon nicnamed Amethyst moves earth power crunch rock slide dragon claw
lvl 58 Spiritomb nick named Voldermort moves nasty plost hypnosis dark pulse shadow ball
Lvl 58 Crobat nicknamed toxin moves acrobatics cross poison air slash haze
Lvl 60 Blaziken nicknamed Murderburn movess bulk up double kick blaze kick brave bird
In training(soon to be rotation)
Nintales
HonchKrow
Seviper
Porygon2
Breloom
Luxray

Oh and Ame roughly when do you think episode 11 will be ready i just want to get my team and everything ready to play for about 4 days straight after school finishes

i beat Radomus just now and spiritomb for the win gardevoir gets destroyed by it it just used calm mind and wish over and over

Last edited by abdi987; January 17th, 2014 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 19th, 2014, 05:13 PM
northrone

This looks sweet, amethyst!

I wish I knew about your game before I gave my rival swag as well
Old January 21st, 2014, 12:11 AM
Slaying Moon

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.png
Views:	33
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	70702
Jeez lady, what did I ever-oh right, I stole your Pokemon and proceeded to condemn it to the depths of my PC box.

Old January 22nd, 2014, 11:25 PM
Suchanut02

Does anyone know how to get Ralts in the new update of Reborn? also I think I found a glitch, when you attack a Bidoof or a Bunelbi( or however you spell it) with a Meouth's scratch or a Spinerack's poison sting the HP bar gets stuck in an endless loop.
Old January 23rd, 2014, 01:02 AM
Slaying Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchanut02 View Post
Does anyone know how to get Ralts in the new update of Reborn? also I think I found a glitch, when you attack a Bidoof or a Bunelbi( or however you spell it) with a Meouth's scratch or a Spinerack's poison sting the HP bar gets stuck in an endless loop.
To get Ralts, you need to give money to the man near the Electric Gym/Power Plant, until he moves out of the way. There is a house that he was blocking, that contains Ralts.

Old January 23rd, 2014, 10:01 AM
Suchanut02

But in the new version the ralts dosent want to be touched and wont let me have it....
Old January 23rd, 2014, 11:54 AM
Lost Lore
From the Shadows

Quote:
But in the new version the ralts dosent want to be touched and wont let me have it....
You need to buy some Pokesnax from the vendor in West Peridot Ward- he's a bit north of the Poke Mart. Then go back and talk to Ralts.

~*~*~

~*~*~
Icon credits.
Old January 23rd, 2014, 12:30 PM
Suchanut02

Bidoof glitch out the game in general...... and I want Litleo to....
Old January 24th, 2014, 07:12 PM
AmethystRain
Crystaline

I reuploaded the new version today to fix the HP glitch that was happening. After all, that one is only a testing release. xP Sorry about that though
With Love, Your Shadow~
Proud owner of Reborn and spearhead of the Pokemon Reborn game~
Old January 25th, 2014, 09:20 AM
Suchanut02

Are you sure that the pokesnax vendor is north of the pokemart? because I haven't found him/her
Old January 25th, 2014, 03:46 PM
Lost Lore
From the Shadows

Quote:
Are you sure that the pokesnax vendor is north of the pokemart? because I haven't found him/her
Right here, specifically.

I guess "just north of the Pokemart" was too vague? My bad. X'D

Also, nice to know that the HP glitch is fixed. Should probably continue playing that new game I just started. (Although after the nightmare that was Julia with the Charge Beam/Mud-Slap bug, I'm not looking forward to Florinia.)

~*~*~

~*~*~
Icon credits.
Old January 25th, 2014, 04:20 PM
MaskedDJ
【♫Forever Alone♫】‎

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to MaskedDJ
Why Do the game so lack~ it is the prob related to my com or the game ?
Old February 5th, 2014, 12:17 AM
YacobMan7

Does anyone know how to pass the Obsidia Slums jumping puzzle? It seems impossible to me but I know it isn't. It's part of Episode 11 if you didn't know. Please help!
Old February 5th, 2014, 03:34 AM
Slaying Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by YacobMan7 View Post
Does anyone know how to pass the Obsidia Slums jumping puzzle? It seems impossible to me but I know it isn't. It's part of Episode 11 if you didn't know. Please help!
Um, Episode 11 hasn't been released yet.

Old February 5th, 2014, 09:43 AM
YacobMan7

Well I mean 10.5 then. I'm stuck in the Obsidia Slums because there's a hard puzzle that I can't figure out. I have a Braixen and a Swirlix so I know what I'm talking about. It's a great update btw
Old February 5th, 2014, 11:10 AM
dydd90

I tried your game it is awesome!You did a good job, good luck with the next release
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here