• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pyromancers: Fire-type Pokémon Club

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Fire/Rock exists with Magcargo, Fire/Ground with Numel and Camerupt, and Fire/Steel with Heatran (though there are none that aren't legendary).

We actually discussed a couple of Fire/Poison type possibilities over in the Poison-type club. One was a snake and one was a gaseous form (I was told not to reveal anymore at the risk of noogies D: )

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Fire/Rock exists with Magcargo, Fire/Ground with Numel and Camerupt, and Fire/Steel with Heatran (though there are none that aren't legendary).

We actually discussed a couple of Fire/Poison type possibilities over in the Poison-type club. One was a snake and one was a gaseous form (I was told not to reveal anymore at the risk of noogies D: )
a snake Fire/Poison would definitely be interesting.

I would love to see more fire/electric type pokemon. There is only one fire/electric that is heat rotom.
There are so many pure fire type pokemons ><

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Name: Dragon_Trainer
Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Quilava and Blaziken
Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: I love Fire Types! I usually choose a Fire type as a starter whenever playing any game on a re run............. The Torchic I choose when first starting Emerald is still my fondest memory <3

Current topic:
What type would you like to see paired with Fire-type?
I would like to see more Dragon/Fire type Pokemon in the future.......... Possibly Charizard being turned into one............. The would become quite more Invincible........

Wicked3DS

Years
I was pondering how they'd do Fire/Ice this week. It would make for the ultimate contradiction Pokémon.

Name: Dragon_Trainer
Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Quilava and Blaziken
Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: I love Fire Types! I usually choose a Fire type as a starter whenever playing any game on a re run............. The Torchic I choose when first starting Emerald is still my fondest memory <3

Current topic:
I would like to see more Dragon/Fire type Pokemon in the future.......... Possibly Charizard being turned into one............. The would become quite more Invincible........

Welcome! No surprise that the owner of the Dragon-type club says they'd want more Dragon type. I'd have to agree with the Torchic sentiment. Blaziken is an awesome Pokémon.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Welcome! No surprise that the owner of the Dragon-type club says they'd want more Dragon type. I'd have to agree with the Torchic sentiment. Blaziken is an awesome Pokémon.

Well said :P But if you actually ask around, many of the hardcore gamers of Pokemon would give you the same answer that they'd like to see Charizard as a Dragon/Fire or even as a Triple Type Pokemon with Dragon/Fire/Flying capabilities............. It already has some Dragon moves like Dragon Rage and Dragon Claw.............

My Blaziken was accidentally named as (.,) by me and my brother............ We played on through with it and eventually won the league............. After completing all the events in Pokemon Sapphire, we realized that there's a guy who changes Pokemon nicknames! But I didn't change it and I still have kept that save file safely ............

What is your favorite Fire-type starter?

My favorite starter would be Cyndaquil. It is well balanced in that game and does not get much advantage during the beginning of the journey as opposed to other games which have a Rock Type Gym as the first one(talking only about the first three generations)............

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I complete forgot about fire/dragon type :(
I'd absolutely love to see more fire/dragon ...two of my fave types together <33

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years

Dragon, I don't know it's just really cool, and would really like to see more of that.
Second would be Ghost, not much of that I believe.

Wicked3DS

Years
All this Dragon talk makes me think that Megazard X wasn't enough to satisfy those calling for Fire/Dragon :P

Chandelure is the only Ghost/Fire-type out there. I'd like to see another one someday.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
nope Mega Charizard X is not enough....i want to see more fire/dragon. :p

another fire/ghost would be nice.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
Years
I agree, fire/ghost is another cool typing. It could look like a horse. It's counterpart could be fire/fairy in a different game. (Kind of like Sawk and Throh, but different typing). It could look like a unicorn.

Wicked3DS

Years
I don't know about a horse. We already have Ponyta and Rapidash so it would basically just be a Ghost version of them.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
We have reshiram as fire/dragon too. Even though I love charizard X, I wouldn't mind seeing another non-legend (and non-mega) fire/dragon.

And also seeing another ghost/fire would be nice. I don't know about a horse, but deffinetlu another ghost/fire would be nice in the future.

Last edited:

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Two Dragon/fire pokemon is enough if you ask me as we don't want it to become OTT which this typing. yes a another fire/ghost would be awesome as we only have 1.

Years

I'd like to see Fire paired with Fairy. We've had the other two starter types paired with Fairy (Azumarill for Water, and Whimsicott for Grass) so yeah I'd like to see how they'd pull off a fiery fairy and given the Fairy-types we have so far it shows they have some good potential for one design-wise.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Well Fire/Dragon is a very great combination and is usually exhibited by many Pokemon even though they don't show the type.......... Many Pokemon like Charizard can use the moves Dragon pulse, Dragon rage, etc. but they aren't Dragon types.......

Fire/Ghost types are cool too............. Anyone else being reminded of Ghost Rider by that?

Back