< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > The Wide World of Pokémon > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion Spoilers XY 010 Discussion

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Reply Post Reply
Old December 8th, 2013 (5:49 PM).
Nature: Bold
"Harimaron VS MegaMegaNyarth!!"
Airdate: 12 December 2013 [Japan]

Chespin, yay! Another Clemont episode- well, kind of, I mean it's him that's getting Chespin, isn't it?
Editor-in-Chief Mihira ♦ Reporter Viveka
World of PokéCommunity News Network

Harper ♦ Emil ♦ Capoeirah
Sorley ♦ Bree ♦ Adrienne
Ammédi ♦ Shi Bao
Old December 12th, 2013 (9:49 AM). Edited December 15th, 2013 by Aeroblast.
Platinum Tier
Nature: Serious
We finally found out... (spoiler warning)

who the blaziken guy is.
FC: 1203-9327-2949
IGN: Serena (X), Landon (OR)
Old December 13th, 2013 (6:11 AM).
Nature: Lonely
^clue: the beard, guys. the beard.

The Chespin in this episode somewhat reminds me to Iris' Emonga .-.

And yay for more sexy Professor Sycamore goodness in the episode!
“Close to the Toyotomi’s left arm, Shima Sakon!
Now, now, the bets have started!”

currently playing: pokemon omega ruby
Old December 13th, 2013 (7:03 AM).
Nature: Careful
Told ya guys!!! He is the Mega Ultra Chicken trainer!!

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
In-game name:mimiLoP
Here's my 3DS FC:
Old December 15th, 2013 (2:39 PM).
Fictional Writer.
Nature: Quiet
After seeing their Dad in the last episode, I was almost 100% sure he was the super hero with Blaziken.

I am a little disappointed that Ash only got one starter, but oh well. But this leave me wondering what grass type Ash will catch. I am also starting to think he will only catch six or seven pokemon. Similar to Hoenn. I do hope Ash get's a ghost type still. Maybe he will get Honedge and one of the grass/ghost types.
Pokemon Trainer Academy RP: Characters and Pokemon.
Dalex Yukashi: Treecko, Red Fletchling, Froakie, Rufflet,
Ariane Dracon: Noibat and Togepi

Redux: The Sinnoh Stories
Iruko Takashi: Litleo
Old December 15th, 2013 (3:52 PM).
Still missing that hair
Nature: Quirky
I somehow doubted that Clemont's dad was the Blaziken trainer due to owning an Ampharos, but I was wrong. Maybe this means he also has an Ampharosnite. You just gotta love how Serena and Bonnie imitated Team Rocket's motto and said motto being ignored when Ash and Clemont came to the rescue.
R.I.P. Serena's long hair (2013-2015)
Old December 18th, 2013 (5:37 PM).
Nature: Bold
oops I forgot to post

I love so much how much action Clemont takes. Ash is usually the leader, the instigator, the one that charges in, the one that puts things in motion... not anymore! Even with the still noticeable Ash-fanclub thing this group has going on, Clemont is his own character, separate from Ash and his idea of how things should go. I really, really like that they're letting the main guy stand out like this.

I'm glad Bonnie and Serena weren't kidnapped and instead just failed a rescue attempt. In a pretty amusing way, too. And stood up to TR. And Bonnie instigating that imitation was adorable. I'm pretty sure that wasn't planned- Bonnie just did it and Serena followed along (which is why she stuttered). Honestly kind of baffled as to how they left a trail of macaroons though.

I enjoy the Rockets doing their own thing and being fairly competent about it. This is what they should have been doing in BW- having their own agenda unrelated to Pika-capture, but still going for it when they get the chance. Their plans don't always make sense but they're still better than relentless stalking of children. The torture by claws on metal was pretty good tbh.

- Sycamore being cheerful and calm throughout was wonderful. Also he is a Disney princess.
- The quartet completely ignoring the motto is always gold.
- Sycamore and Clemont going fanboy over the mecha!!
- Serena being practical and getting completely out of shot before the others even turned around lmfao
- Clemont is an awkward nerd action hero and if you don't think that's awesome I don't even know what to do with you.
- Also he specifically said "Satoshi" when telling Chespin that the group was important to him. So he chooses Ash over Bonnie, huh? *cough*diodeshipping*cough*
- Deus Ex Mega
- Cornucopia of Macaroons
- I like that buildings take lasting damage. Poor Sycamore though lmao.

I kind of wonder if Clemont and Chespin will achieve Mega-Evolution, considering his daddy. I doubt it, because Chespin's final form is uh... not attractive lmao. But I look forward to seeing Limone again later.
Editor-in-Chief Mihira ♦ Reporter Viveka
World of PokéCommunity News Network

Harper ♦ Emil ♦ Capoeirah
Sorley ♦ Bree ♦ Adrienne
Ammédi ♦ Shi Bao
Old December 24th, 2013 (8:44 AM).
Best episode so far in my opinion. Chespin is adorable, reminds me a bit of chikorita.

I'm glad that it's not mainly focused on Ash, the fact that Clemont is just as much air time really is a good thing. I'm really liking this group, and I'm really enjoying this season so far.
Old January 9th, 2014 (11:18 PM).
no ordinary buizel
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to waveguidebuizel
So, I haven't followed the anime since the end of like Season 8 (mid-Battle Frontier). Sure, I watched a few odd episodes here and there from later seasons, but this episode! The screenshot of Clemont holding the plug with Chespin posing and grinning triumphantly (should be on Clemont's Chespin's Bulbapedia page) pushed me to watch this episode. And I absolutely loved it! So many good scenes, and that gluttonous little rascal is super adorable! ^-^ That part where Chespin was desperately picking up the macaroons while the mecha approached, and then Clemont! I think Clemont might already be my favorite character! I'm definitely gonna have to try to keep up with this series.
my pokémonic deviantArt
by Mukyaa of DeviantArt

while keeping perfect time
you’ll bag up these hearts of mine
with your rhythmic shaking motion
let’s mix up more of our love potion

Water Safari: Octillery, Gyarados, Poliwhirl
Searching for Minccino, Gastrodon, Liepard, and Braixen safaris
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links