Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Challenges
Reload this Page Unfinished Challenges

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Challenges Play your Pokemon games in fresh new ways! Anything from The Monotype Challenge, to the popular Nuzlocke, and even all kinds of themes based on your favorite franchises!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old January 10th, 2014 (10:41 PM).
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Nature: Relaxed
Have you ever undertaken a Challenge from the Challenges Section but have not finished? Don't worry I won't tell the moderators

I tried to start the Water monotype challenge on Pokemon Emerald but I just couldn't do it

By XVaporeon!

Click on the banner above to be redirected to the Dragon Pokemon Club!
All lovers of Dragon Pokemon welcome

Old January 10th, 2014 (11:08 PM).
Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Modest
I feel like this is in the wrong board, as odd as it may seem to have a thread about challenges we've not finished on a board about the challenges themselves. But, it still revolves around the same topic.

As for responding to the question, I'm currently on the DOB Challenge run on my Platinum, and an unsuccessful run I was trying before that was more of my own increasingly difficult challenge, which I called EV train Nuzlocke, where pretty much I had to try and EV train the pokemon I obtained following standard Nuzlocke rules (1 pokemon per area, if it faints it dies, etc.)
Old January 11th, 2014 (08:30 AM).
Super ModeratorCS

Nature: Timid
Yeah, I don't know which mod moved this here, but the only threads that are up are the challenges themselves. Discussion that doesn't pertain to a specific challenge belongs in CI&D. And don't worry, I don't bite if you don't finish your challenges. I have a few I've had to give up on before. :P

Locked.

paired to klippy
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links