The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 28th, 2013, 06:27 AM
Starry Windy
Osha, Oshawott!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
Which do you folks prefer?

I prefer the new set of X and Y better. It looks brighter, and the colors are more shiny than it was before.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old January 13th, 2014, 08:23 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
I'd like to start up some more topics, if I may, since it's been a few weeks. The more the merrier, right?

Do you remember the first eeveelution you've owned in your games? What was it and in what game?

Do you have any eeveelution merchandise? :)

Old January 13th, 2014, 08:26 AM
Hikamaru
out of this world
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Do you remember the first eeveelution you've owned in your games? What was it and in what game?

I think my first Eeveelution that I owned in a Pokemon game was a Jolteon in SoulSilver. It was also my only female Eeveelution in said game, so that made her special. However, my general fave isn't really Jolteon lol.

Paired with AWsquared, Isaac and Starry Windy
Battle Server | Tumblr | TWL | Profile | Supporter

i'll be gone for a while, here's why

Old January 13th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph

I honestly don't remember which eeveelution was the "actual" first one I ever owned, seeing as I usually just evolved my Eevee into whichever evolution I thought had the best design, but I'd never actually use it, however the first eeveelution that I actually started using in a playthrough was Vaporeon. I think I mentioned in my first post in here that Jolteon was the one that got me interested in eeveelutions, and it might technically be what I should consider as my first eeveelution, but I didn't train it at all, and only used it in one tournament until Ozzy nabbed it back again (>:[), so yeahh ;) But during my following playthrough of PokeMMO (which is basically just Firered :p), I decided to use an eeveelution, and decided on Vaporeon since I needed a Water type, and to see what all the hype over Vaporeon actually was about. Alas, I didn't get that far, but I did spend a good amount of time EV training it, and it kinda grew on me. Kinda makes me want to go back to that PokeMMO account (I also miss Geodudette :( ). But yeah, aside from that I've actually only used one other eeveelution, but that's probably because I've only played through one game since then. I got the dreamworld Espeon because I was interested in its ability, but that was so late in the game, and it never really found a solid spot in my team, and I didn't get to play it for much longer past that point :p

So yeah, those are my Eevee experiences :p
Old January 13th, 2014, 04:37 PM
Endless
& heading that way

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
Do you remember the first Eeveelution you've owned in your games? What was it and in what game?
I think it was Jolteon. I remember having it on my team for a while, then replaced it with a Pikachu. Jolteon was okay, but back then, I was just a huge Pikachu fan. Found it to be quite adorable. :] Either that, or it could have been Vaporeon... my second Eeveelution, though, was definitely Flareon. That's for sure.

Do you have any Eeveelution merchandise?
At the moment, I have a Leafeon and Flareon plush. I used to have an Eevee plush, but unfortunately, I lost it somehow. Tried searching for it everywhere inside the house, but still couldn't find it.
Old January 13th, 2014, 09:52 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Joining because reasons. :D

Username: Axeliira
Eeveelution Partner: Espeon

When I played Red, the first Eeveelution I got in-game was Jolteon. I had both a Pikachu and a Jolteon in my team and since I was more into favorites and not taking seriously of my team, I kept both. xD I think Jolteon was the powerhouse of my first team if I recall. lol

Do you have any eeveelution merchandise? :)
I will be a happy camper if I owned a giant Espeon or Umbreon plushie. I want one so bad. Right now nope, I don't have any Eeveelution plushies :(

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3
Old January 14th, 2014, 08:08 AM
Avishka
bye.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
I think I used Vaporean and Jolteon in FireRed. I don't remember much about them tbh.

Do you have any eeveelution merchandise?
nope I don't

Old January 14th, 2014, 09:17 PM
Sheep

Yay a new member! Hi Megan! Anyways, 'bout time I answer my own topic~

I.. I'm going to say Jolteon? I really like electric types and Pikachu really influenced that even back when I was young. Was likely in Blue version and I probably did take it quite far to the E4 given how useful it was. Thunderbolt! :)

Do you have any eeveelution merchandise?

Had one small Eevee plush as a kid but not sure what happened to the little guy now. Probably gave it away to a kid who visited that loved Pokemon.

Old January 15th, 2014, 03:37 AM
Dragon_Trainer_
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Nature: Relaxed
Sign-Up Form
Username: Dragon_Trainer_
Eeveelution Partner: Umbreon(Shiny Sprite please )
Answer a topic:

- What animal do you think Eevee and its Eeveelutions are based of?
I think they are based off foxes....... They all look foxy
- Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon?
A Dragon Type Eevee you say?! I want it!!!
- How would you react to seeing just Eevee get a Mega Evolution in XY?
I'd think it would be dumb.............
- Does anyone actually like the Eevee training stage of the process?
Yes.......... I love training my eevee <3
- Do you evolve your Eevee as soon as possible, or after it learns a specific move or
reaches a specific level? Have you ever kept one as an Eevee?
I presently have 15 eevees and one of each type in my Fire red game...........
- Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in
other versions before?
Haven't played X/Y yet........ I use Eevee in all my games :D
- Which Eeveelution has the best design?
Gotta say Umbreon......... Especially shiny one <3
- What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?
My favorite eeveelution is Flareon......... It becomes an incredibly powerful and useful Pokemon as Fire types were mostly unavailable in the Gen I games......... Except for your starter.............

And Where is my Arcanine Mega Evolution?!

By XVaporeon!

Do you think you have what it takes................?
Come join the Dragon Pokemon Club........

Old January 15th, 2014, 05:38 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

No merchandise for me :(

As for my first Eevee I honestly can't remember haha. The first time I remember using an Eevee was actually in X&Y where I trained an Espeon for my team, and hot damn it was powerful. It was a lot of fun to use and cute as a button to play with so I don't regret it haha. Not sure why I never used any before that - I guess I always just found them to be a little... overused? I'll definitely start using them more though, ideally whilst making a full Eeveelutions team just for the gimmick. ♥
Old January 16th, 2014, 07:11 AM
Dragon_Trainer_
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Do you remember the first Eeveelution you've owned in your games? What was it and in what game?

I had my first Eevee in my copy of Pokemon Yellow. It was quite cute and it became a great Flareon which helped my lots in my journey with it's Flamethrower.........

Nope. I remember having a toy though. It was a Pokeball which released an Eevee through a spring on mild impact........ I seem to have lost it.....

And Where is my Arcanine Mega Evolution?!

By XVaporeon!

Do you think you have what it takes................?
Come join the Dragon Pokemon Club........

Old January 16th, 2014, 06:46 PM
braixen
don't lose your waaaaay

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to braixen
the first one i can remember would be an umbreon in gold when i was like 8

sadly the only merch i own with the eeveelutions would be cards

Pokemon X FC: 3566-1532-6040
Currently taking on the fairy monotype challenge. (1/8)
Add me on myanimelist!
Old January 16th, 2014, 11:23 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Nature: Mild
Welcome to the cutest and fluffiest club around, Axeliira and Dragon Trainer! I found a shiny Umbreon sprite for you, too.

Bubbles the Vaporeon in Blue version. I wanted a Vaporeon so badly, despite starting with Blastoise. I'm like Axeliira and didn't care about my team that much.
Later on, I sent her to Pokemon Stadium 2, and yes, what are the chances of getting a female Eevee on my first try. :D
:O I don't remember if I ever used my Eevee in PokeMMO.

All I have are the trading cards and small figurines back when there were only 151 Pokemon. I wish I had some Eevee plushies!

Old January 19th, 2014, 09:59 PM
Hikamaru
out of this world
Community Supporter

I once had a figurine of Eevee when I was a kid, back when I used to collect loads of plastic figurines. That was even before I knew Eevee's name, given I was only just starting to get to know most of the Pokemon other than Pikachu. Still has fond memories of it though.

Old January 19th, 2014, 10:08 PM
CoweringGiant

Username: CoweringGiant

Eeveelution Partner: Eevee

The earliest I remember was when playing Colosseum and being given Espeon and Umbreon for starting pokemon, they were an amazing duo. Then moving on to XD: Gale of Darkness I chose to evolve my Eevee into Vaporeon.

What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?
Eevee is my favourite because Eevee has so much potentinal in its self, and with its ability to change into many different forms.

Yes

Old January 20th, 2014, 08:19 PM
Avishka
bye.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoweringGiant View Post
Username: CoweringGiant

The earliest I remember was when playing Colosseum and being given Espeon and Umbreon for starting pokemon, they were an amazing duo. Then moving on to XD: Gale of Darkness I chose to evolve my Eevee into Vaporeon.

What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?
Eevee is my favourite because Eevee has so much potentinal in its self, and with its ability to change into many different forms.

Yes
welcome to the club CoweringGiant!
I want a Jolteon and Flareon plushies!

What do you think of Eevee as a starter?

Old January 22nd, 2014, 03:52 PM
Sheep

Oh I am so envious of those of you with merch. I'd love some eeveelution merchandise and even considered collecting them before but thinking on it now, there's probably tooons of merch for these guys. I'd go broke. xD;;

Eevee would probably make a better starter and mascot for the franchise than Pikachu, honestly. The fact that it can evolve into so many types is a pretty great way to showcase the ideas and story of Pokemon. I'd have loved to be able to choose it as a starter in a main story game at some point.

Old January 23rd, 2014, 02:33 AM
Hikamaru
out of this world
Community Supporter

I know we've had Eevee as a starter in a few spinoff games but I think it makes a really great, adorable starter given all the different Pokemon you can evolve it into. If I were to play a spinoff in which it was featured as a starter I would have definitely loved having it as my partner, plus we get to choose which Eeveelution we evolve it into. In fact, I'd like to have it as a starter in a main game sometime for something fresh and different.

Old January 23rd, 2014, 04:11 AM
eli-chan
princess eli (◕ω◕✿)

Username: eli-chan
Eeveelution Starter: hm. that's a bit hard--i love all of them! sylveon is a new favorite, but my second is probably...leafeon. i dunno, i've always loved grass-types~

eevee as a starter would be great! it's very flexible in terms of type. it's adorable and fluffy, who wouldn't love it? as stated above, eevee would be a better mascot than pikachu. in my opinion, of course. c:
Old January 23rd, 2014, 11:33 AM
リザードン☆
Charizard evolved into..

I'm a big fan of Eevee and the eeveelutions so I will definitely sign up!
Username: Scraggyland

Answer a topic:
- Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?
I am indeed, I had an Eevee in Y that I caught on Route 10. I played with her in Poké Amie after I got her from my PC!
She looked so cute especially when eating the
Poképuffs but I have to breed with my Ditto for another as it evolved into Sylveon when I wasn't paying attention.
Sylveon is great and suits being female but for my in game team I wanted Espeon.
In other versions there is always an eeveelution in my team somewhere depending on my starter and type coverage.

friend codefriend safaripmvm
Old January 23rd, 2014, 12:12 PM
Tetra
moonblast
Community Supporter

Well, I doubt I can prolly remember, but I think I have a little memory left. I chose Vaporeon, if I'm right. Back in the good 'ole days of R/B. A friend had told me that Vaporeon was the strongest out of the three at the time, and I believed it, hehe. It did actually turn out very useful, but when I played LeafGreen I choose Flareon and it was amazing. Fire Blast FTW!
Old January 23rd, 2014, 12:47 PM
リザードン☆
Charizard evolved into..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeratul View Post

Well, I doubt I can prolly remember, but I think I have a little memory left. I chose Vaporeon, if I'm right. Back in the good 'ole days of R/B. A friend had told me that Vaporeon was the strongest out of the three at the time, and I believed it, hehe. It did actually turn out very useful, but when I played LeafGreen I choose Flareon and it was amazing. Fire Blast FTW!
My first eeveelution was in Pokémon Red and I had Vaporeon too!
It's funny as I was told by my friend too that it's the strongest of the three, of course I later found out he chose Jolteon and his sister wanted to evolve her Eevee into Flareon!
The three of us have always played
Pokémon together.

Old January 23rd, 2014, 12:56 PM
Tetra
moonblast
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scraggyland View Post
My first eeveelution was in Pokémon Red and I had Vaporeon too!
It's funny as I was told by my friend too that it's the strongest of the three, of course I later found out he chose Jolteon and his sister wanted to evolve her Eevee into Flareon! :P
The three of us have always played
Pokémon together.

Aha, that's awesome! I used Jolteon in my playthrough of X/Y, and it's powerful I tell you. Just set up a Rain Dance, then Thunder away :P
Old January 23rd, 2014, 01:00 PM
リザードン☆
Charizard evolved into..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeratul View Post
Aha, that's awesome! I used Jolteon in my playthrough of X/Y, and it's powerful I tell you. Just set up a Rain Dance, then Thunder away
Jolteon is a great Electric type to have either competitively or during a playthrough IMO. It's strong and fast
I have an eeveelution myself, or at least will have.. Espeon.

Old January 23rd, 2014, 04:09 PM
Endless
& heading that way

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
I wouldn't mind, honestly. If we've played a game before with Pikachu as the starter (/looks at Pokémon Yellow), then it shouldn't be that much of an issue to play with an Eevee. Plus, you could evolve it any time you wish with almost any evolutionary methods, which is just awesome.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links