Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Post Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #4326    
Old January 10th, 2014, 06:46 PM
Sopheria's Avatar
Sopheria
Your Favorite Senpai
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: 闇と不思議の中
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
Wow, I don't know how I'm just now finding this group. I'm transgender and bisexual, and I'd like to join. I guess I'd be better be described as pansexual, but blegh, labels. I just don't have any gender preferences when it comes to attraction.
  #4327    
Old January 10th, 2014, 10:56 PM
Phantom's Avatar
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Minnesota
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faye Rose~ View Post
What? How did I not know this existed until now!

I am personally transgendered. I'd love to join.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zomgitscathy View Post
Wow, I don't know how I'm just now finding this group. I'm transgender and bisexual, and I'd like to join. I guess I'd be better be described as pansexual, but blegh, labels. I just don't have any gender preferences when it comes to attraction.
Good to meet you both.

The Rainbow Connection's been around a while, but it's awesome to see new people!
  #4328    
Old January 11th, 2014, 01:15 AM
King Tetiro's Avatar
King Tetiro
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX0990 View Post
Good to meet you both.

The Rainbow Connection's been around a while, but it's awesome to see new people!
I was new too... :/

Ah well, life goes on.
  #4329    
Old January 11th, 2014, 08:30 PM
Faye Rose~'s Avatar
Faye Rose~
Resilient
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Ohio, United States
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Faye Rose~
Quote:
Originally Posted by zomgitscathy View Post
I guess I'd be better be described as pansexual, but blegh, labels. I just don't have any gender preferences when it comes to attraction.
I am the same way, I'm far more attracted to personality more than any physical traits, and a preference for gender virtually nonexistent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX0990 View Post
Good to meet you both.

The Rainbow Connection's been around a while, but it's awesome to see new people!
Thanks :3 Nice to meet you too!
FAYE ROSE~
the world's most
resilient girl


The Rainbow Connection

TheZenTraveler
Sopheria


4012-4551-1244
  #4330    
Old January 16th, 2014, 11:40 PM
Phantom's Avatar
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Minnesota
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tetiro View Post
I was new too... :/

Ah well, life goes on.
Phantom cannot be everywhere at once, this is a fact.

But hello to you too. :D


SO WHAT'S THE NEWS?

Anyone heard of 'Have a Gay Day?' it's a facebook page/organization that does stuff. Recently all the admins were banned because of a pic that showed two men kissing. They are back now, but it was a big mess.
  #4331    
Old January 18th, 2014, 10:09 AM
Koujaku's Avatar
Koujaku
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: England
Age: 16
Gender:
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Koujaku
I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to do this, but I was wondering if I would be able to join this group? I'm genderfluid, pansexual, and aromantic.

  #4332    
Old January 18th, 2014, 10:58 AM
Railgun's Avatar
Railgun
Ever Day Another New Adventure
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Newton
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Railgun
Quote:
Originally Posted by zomgitscathy View Post
Wow, I don't know how I'm just now finding this group. I'm transgender and bisexual, and I'd like to join. I guess I'd be better be described as pansexual, but blegh, labels. I just don't have any gender preferences when it comes to attraction.
Oh another trans person Awesomesauce


Also I'm back from the dead if anyone remembers me XD
  #4333    
Old January 18th, 2014, 11:56 AM
Drew's Avatar
Drew
erase the noise.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kansas, USA
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koujaku View Post
I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to do this, but I was wondering if I would be able to join this group? I'm genderfluid, pansexual, and aromantic.
I think just like that, and then someone will approve you. XD

Also, I love your username oh my gosh.
  #4334    
Old January 18th, 2014, 02:53 PM
Koujaku's Avatar
Koujaku
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: England
Age: 16
Gender:
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Koujaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Baskerville View Post
I think just like that, and then someone will approve you. XD

Also, I love your username oh my gosh.
Ah, ok, omg.

Haha, thank you!!

  #4335    
Old January 20th, 2014, 04:13 PM
Faye Rose~'s Avatar
Faye Rose~
Resilient
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Ohio, United States
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Faye Rose~
Hey all,

I started a blog about my trials as a pre-transition transsexual female. Check it out, if you'd like I'd greatly appreciate it.

http://liberationoffaye.wordpress.com/
FAYE ROSE~
the world's most
resilient girl


The Rainbow Connection

TheZenTraveler
Sopheria


4012-4551-1244
  #4336    
Old January 20th, 2014, 05:08 PM
Railgun's Avatar
Railgun
Ever Day Another New Adventure
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Newton
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Railgun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faye Rose~ View Post
Hey all,

I started a blog about my trials as a pre-transition transsexual female. Check it out, if you'd like I'd greatly appreciate it.

http://liberationoffaye.wordpress.com/
Oh I'll check it out

Also good luck since I know myself it can be stressful at times.
  #4337    
Old January 21st, 2014, 10:40 PM
New Eden's Avatar
New Eden
Ascension to heaven
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: My Nevereverland
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faye Rose~ View Post
Hey all,

I started a blog about my trials as a pre-transition transsexual female. Check it out, if you'd like I'd greatly appreciate it.

http://liberationoffaye.wordpress.com/
I used to have a nightly transition diary at one point, but I wound up having my rhythm disrupted so it's not so nightly anymore...

I just might keep an eye on this. Your situation is one that is completely different than mine pre-transition (I'm very early HRT now) but I wish all the luck to ya. I kinda need to make more trans friends though, largely in my local area...

  #4338    
Old January 21st, 2014, 11:26 PM
Faye Rose~'s Avatar
Faye Rose~
Resilient
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Ohio, United States
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Faye Rose~
Quote:
Originally Posted by TéaQQ View Post
I used to have a nightly transition diary at one point, but I wound up having my rhythm disrupted so it's not so nightly anymore...

I just might keep an eye on this. Your situation is one that is completely different than mine pre-transition (I'm very early HRT now) but I wish all the luck to ya. I kinda need to make more trans friends though, largely in my local area...
Thanks very much I'm planning on updating every week or so, my therapist might have info for me this Friday so I'm pretty excited for that.

But yeah, my situation is unique to say the least. It kinda sucks right now, and my relationship blowing up didnt help at all, but at least I'm making a little progress irl, and I'm convinced the future will be brighter for me.

I also need to make more trans friends, ones who can understand, help and guide me.
FAYE ROSE~
the world's most
resilient girl


The Rainbow Connection

TheZenTraveler
Sopheria


4012-4551-1244
  #4339    
Old January 22nd, 2014, 01:58 AM
Phantom's Avatar
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Minnesota
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
So, guys. I need advice.


Well one, let me explain what happened with my current room mate.

Right, so, Saturday I got a text from her telling me she got a notice of the damages from the pipe bursting, something like 1,400 bucks. (We had a pipe burst in my room on New Year's Eve, spraying water EVERYWHERE, and high pressure too. Also note, I am NOT on the lease.)

Later I learned that it wasn't just a bill/notice for payment, it was an eviction notice and that if it wasn't paid in ten days we would be forced to leave. It just seemed fishy to me, and to my dad. No one had inspected the apartment since the pipe burst, and we had heard nothing from the people below our apartment. My room mate has a habit of well, not being a good person. She has a bit of a bar issue, and a bit of a 'bring home men in the middle of the night while room mate is sleeping' thing. And it ended up once with a naked man in my bed room. I've been worried about her paying my half of the bill, since I give her cash for it so there is no paper trail, note, not on the lease.

Now, at this point I was ready to pay the damages myself. I'd been saving up to go back to school and better my life, that's why I moved there, to save money for school. I'd saved a little over what was needed, so I was gonna pay, then move out at the end of the month. I was willing to give up an entire year's worth of saving for this because I felt the damage to the pipe was more my responsibility, and I'm a good person. Also, my room mate, a thirty-nine year old woman, with children she sees every weekend, is friends with my mother. They work together, her working as my mom's assistant.

My dad made her text a picture of the notice, and my dad, using a fake name, left a message for the landlady saying he was from some church that was wanting to help us. Though he never really talked to her.

My dad called my mom, and told her that he'd talked to the landlady, but he didn't say what was said, only that they would 'talk later'. In truth, he never talked to her. My mom then told my room mate that my dad called the landlady, and my room mate was pissed. She was pissed my dad called the landlady, but my mom said he was trying to help. And was shocked to find her so angry. After a bit of working things out my room mate admitted that it wasn't for damages for the pipe, it was because she was three months behind on rent.

She'd been using the rent money to pay off other things, and ignoring the rent. We're already 18 days late this month, and hadn't paid in two already. This was ridiculous, seeing as I'd been giving her my half, she should have no problem with hers. This is entirely her fault, and I am not giving her a cent.

So I am not paying, and I'm packing to move in with my parents until things settle, which is gonna suck because I haven't lived with my parents in more than four years.

She hasn't even started packing. Nor has a cent been paid, and nor will it be paid by me. I plan to move on Friday or Saturday.

I'm done helping this *****.


But here I am at the impasse of, where the hell do I go? The only real solution, moving in with my girlfriend of two months. Well, by the time we move in together it will be three, but still. See, she's in a bad situation too, living trapped in a lease with a crazy ex. And we've talked before about this, it makes sense and will help us both mutually, I just want to figure out things I need to know and stuff. Advice? Comments?

Last edited by Phantom; January 22nd, 2014 at 02:19 AM.
  #4340    
Old January 22nd, 2014, 02:27 AM
Sodom's Avatar
Sodom
with a capital Y.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
OK so it's a big step to move in with someone, particularly after such a short time. The questions I would ask are the following:

1. Does this mean more than just the necessity under which you're doing it?
2. If so, are you comfortable with the speed at which you're moving?
3. If not, are you happy to take such a serious step for such a meaningless reason?
4. Would it be better to live with your parents or risk your relationship?

I have two friends that moved in together after not being together for very long. They're still together over a year later and they're quite happy, if a little co-dependent. So that's my only experience to share with you. Let me know what you decide!

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

  #4341    
Old January 22nd, 2014, 02:36 AM
Phantom's Avatar
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Minnesota
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known As Shining Raichu View Post
OK so it's a big step to move in with someone, particularly after such a short time. The questions I would ask are the following:

1. Does this mean more than just the necessity under which you're doing it?
2. If so, are you comfortable with the speed at which you're moving?
3. If not, are you happy to take such a serious step for such a meaningless reason?
4. Would it be better to live with your parents or risk your relationship?

I have two friends that moved in together after not being together for very long. They're still together over a year later and they're quite happy, if a little co-dependent. So that's my only experience to share with you. Let me know what you decide!


1. Right now it's a mix. We both agree we've never would have let a relationship move this fast, and haven't, with anyone else. It's just, well, she says when it feels right, it feels right and she wouldn't do it otherwise.
2. If it feels right, it feels right. I'm a really laid back person, usually if she's okay with it, so am I. I'm a little nervous maybe, but who wouldn't be?
3. I don't think it's meaningless. We do both love each other, and I do feel different about her than I have for anyone else.
4. Well, my parents and I do not get along. There was a reason I was pretty much homeless throughout high school. We are better with each other now, but living together might change that. My dad beat me until I was 18, when I finally moved out. So, no, I'd rather not stay at my parent's for long. My dad and I have reconciled, but still, leftover emotions are there. And since I came out things have been a bit weird. Geez, just imagine when she comes to visit. (She's already met my parents, they like her, but are still weirded out about things.)


We're gonna spend some time to figure things out. I do really love her and never felt this way before I thought I've been in love before, but this is totally different. I just don't want this to turn into a lesbian U-Haul situation. We did somewhat agree that if anything happens, forbid, we can remain friends and civil room mates. Which is why I suggest a two bedroom, just being cautious. What do you think?
  #4342    
Old January 23rd, 2014, 06:05 PM
Somniac's Avatar
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: united kingdom
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
I have some pretty good news I guess.

In the U.K. same-sex marriage is set to begin in late March and fingers crossed we're getting hitched on our 4 year anniversary in mid April. It hasn't really sunk in yet, but I know I'm going to get so nervous later on in the year.

My SO proposed to me on Tuesday.
I'm hopefully getting married this year.
Holy crap I'm getting married this year.

On Tuesday we headed back to our hometown for a meet-up with some old friends from Highschool. We went to one of the local pubs and sat in the beer garden while having some drinks.
I'll spare you the details but she proposed to me on the same spot where we had our first kiss, and at the exact same time, in-front of some of our oldest friends.

I said yes, and cried a lot.
  #4343    
Old January 23rd, 2014, 06:39 PM
Jay_Foxx's Avatar
Jay_Foxx
Author
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Jay_Foxx
Congratulations, Somniac! Best wishes to the both of you and for a long and happy life together!

JAY
3411-1525-5963

Dark-Type Safari with: Sneasel, Vullaby & Liepard
Personal Website
Canadaquaria Forum nScale.net
"...many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." ~ Obi Wan Kenobi
  #4344    
Old January 26th, 2014, 08:18 AM
Koujaku's Avatar
Koujaku
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: England
Age: 16
Gender:
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Koujaku
Hello. I'm not sure if anyone here is asexual, but I'm going to go ahead and post this anyway.

I've been confused about what to call my sexuality for a while now. I've been labeling myself as a pansexual aromantic, but now I'm not so sure about the pansexual part; I don't feel sexually attracted to people, only aesthetically -- that is, I can find people of any gender "attractive", but that's about as far as it goes. I don't want to do anything else with them (like sex, kissing/cuddling, etc.), and the thought of actually engaging in anything sexual doesn't really appeal to me, similar to how I feel about romantic relationships. I know this is probably asexuality, and only I can determine what my sexual orientation is, but I still would like some input from someone who actually is asexual. I'm also going to try on the AVEN forum, I was just posting here in case anyone could help, haha~

  #4345    
Old January 26th, 2014, 10:08 AM
Atomic Pirate's Avatar
Atomic Pirate
I always win.
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere.
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
I'm not sure how I've not joined this yet. Sign me up.

Anyway, Somniac, congrats!
FC: 2148-8142-2372

PM me if you add me.

My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.
  #4346    
Old January 27th, 2014, 11:11 PM
New Eden's Avatar
New Eden
Ascension to heaven
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: My Nevereverland
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somniac View Post
My SO proposed to me on Tuesday.
I'm hopefully getting married this year.
Holy crap I'm getting married this year.

On Tuesday we headed back to our hometown for a meet-up with some old friends from Highschool. We went to one of the local pubs and sat in the beer garden while having some drinks.
I'll spare you the details but she proposed to me on the same spot where we had our first kiss, and at the exact same time, in-front of some of our oldest friends.

I said yes, and cried a lot.
Holy crap that's amazing! Congrats to you!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Pirate View Post
I'm not sure how I've not joined this yet. Sign me up.
Welcome to the fun club!


Okay, I am in need of some advice over some issues at hand here.

First off I will re-introduce myself to give a taste of the situation at hand: I am a male to female transsexual who is not very far in transition at all. I’m only three months into HRT I've done some voice work (I still sound like a guy though.) I am still very boyish in my looks, and I’m still pretty gender-neutral in the ways of dressing.

My therapist suggests the time has come for me to make some friends around here for once, and so, wants me to go to this LGBT center during its drop-in hours and try to meet (and hopefully befriend) some fellow MTFs. If not this, try to go to a support group for those in my age range. While to some people this might seem like no big deal, I have some things about me that make it a huge issue:
• I have been a social recluse for over seven years, so as a result, I don’t know how to start conversations with people about almost anything. I am almost always a skittish disaster when I try to talk to people (aside from work and other obligations.) I made absolutely no friends in high school, and only made a few middle school acquaintances who I don’t keep in contact with anymore. I seriously only have one friend in person that I only get to see rarely, and we seldom discuss my problems.
• I’m very scared to open up to most people because I’m worried of the possibility of leaving disastrous trail behind me. When I do open up to someone, however, it is an extremely slow process and I tend to shy away from everyone who tries to start a conversation with me. It’s interesting since I like having fewer, yet closer friendships. I understand that the biggest thing about me (being trans) is not that much of a big deal in a situation like this, but the anxiety still follows me. Plus, there are a bunch of other quantities of me I only share with my boyfriend because of how high-tension silence inducing they can be, so I guess that’s a thing (I have had on and off phases of misanthropy and nihilism in my early teen years.)

Even with all this mind, I really want to go, but…the problem is that I’m very scared. I’ve told her (my therapist) about this, but I’ve been told that transitioning may be far more difficult if I don’t at least try. It’s the unknown to me, which I think is the scariest part about it.


So…what the hell do I do? Do I try overcome my fears and try to be friends with some people, or do I sit here and wait for things to come to me? I know I want to do the former, but for the love of god I don’t have any idea how!

  #4347    
Old January 28th, 2014, 03:59 PM
Faye Rose~'s Avatar
Faye Rose~
Resilient
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Ohio, United States
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Faye Rose~
Since you've been out of socialization of course it will take a while, but I think that after a while it will start to be easier and come back, so I say go. Nothing to lose

On my side of things, new blog post coming soon... I'm at a complete loss of what to do.

EDIT: Blog post is out.
FAYE ROSE~
the world's most
resilient girl


The Rainbow Connection

TheZenTraveler
Sopheria


4012-4551-1244

Last edited by Faye Rose~; January 28th, 2014 at 04:56 PM.
  #4348    
Old January 28th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Flushed's Avatar
Flushed
Tomato Soup
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Nature: Careful
I've been reading a couple of the posts here and thought I'd add my input, so I guess I'll be joining. I'm not entirely qualified to give advice on some of these matters, but I assume different perspectives are welcome?


Quote:
Originally Posted by TéaQQ View Post
Okay, I am in need of some advice over some issues at hand here.

First off I will re-introduce myself to give a taste of the situation at hand: I am a male to female transsexual who is not very far in transition at all. I’m only three months into HRT I've done some voice work (I still sound like a guy though.) I am still very boyish in my looks, and I’m still pretty gender-neutral in the ways of dressing.

My therapist suggests the time has come for me to make some friends around here for once, and so, wants me to go to this LGBT center during its drop-in hours and try to meet (and hopefully befriend) some fellow MTFs. If not this, try to go to a support group for those in my age range. While to some people this might seem like no big deal, I have some things about me that make it a huge issue:
• I have been a social recluse for over seven years, so as a result, I don’t know how to start conversations with people about almost anything. I am almost always a skittish disaster when I try to talk to people (aside from work and other obligations.) I made absolutely no friends in high school, and only made a few middle school acquaintances who I don’t keep in contact with anymore. I seriously only have one friend in person that I only get to see rarely, and we seldom discuss my problems.
• I’m very scared to open up to most people because I’m worried of the possibility of leaving disastrous trail behind me. When I do open up to someone, however, it is an extremely slow process and I tend to shy away from everyone who tries to start a conversation with me. It’s interesting since I like having fewer, yet closer friendships. I understand that the biggest thing about me (being trans) is not that much of a big deal in a situation like this, but the anxiety still follows me. Plus, there are a bunch of other quantities of me I only share with my boyfriend because of how high-tension silence inducing they can be, so I guess that’s a thing (I have had on and off phases of misanthropy and nihilism in my early teen years.)

Even with all this mind, I really want to go, but…the problem is that I’m very scared. I’ve told her (my therapist) about this, but I’ve been told that transitioning may be far more difficult if I don’t at least try. It’s the unknown to me, which I think is the scariest part about it.


So…what the hell do I do? Do I try overcome my fears and try to be friends with some people, or do I sit here and wait for things to come to me? I know I want to do the former, but for the love of god I don’t have any idea how!
I say you go. Whether it's something like a support group or LGBT center, I think being around other people who are in the same boat will help. You don't necessarily need to share your life story, maybe take awhile to listen to others and just become comfortable in that sort of environment. Eventually, familiarity will sink in an you can start opening up to other people, who should welcome you and be respectful of you fears and anxiety. You don't have to strike up conversations right away, and perhaps you'll meet other people who feel the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faye Rose~ View Post
Since you've been out of socialization of course it will take a while, but I think that after a while it will start to be easier and come back, so I say go. Nothing to lose

On my side of things, new blog post coming soon... I'm at a complete loss of what to do.

EDIT: Blog post is out.
I guess I don't know the severity of the parent situation, but I've always "been a fan" of explaining yourself to them. If you are truly depressed that's something that would be of concern to them, and if they were to kick you out, or anything to that effect, that would, in all reality, exacerbate the situation. This is where my limited scope of the situation comes into play. I don't want to say that "if they love you they'll accept you", but honestly, I expect that if a parent sees their child suffering, they'll do their best to try and comfort them.

If something like being kicked out or rejected is a real possibility, make sure you stay positive. Go get that license, try to get a job. If 4 months is all it takes, then don't stress out. You should see this time in your life as working towards your eventual goal, instead of being stuck, because although you may not be on hormones, you're still crafting a new life. You've already made tremendous progress, and although it may not be physical, let the prospect of a better life be the motivator.
  #4349    
Old January 31st, 2014, 03:15 AM
Somniac's Avatar
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: united kingdom
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessi_sys View Post
Congratulations, Somniac! Best wishes to the both of you and for a long and happy life together!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Pirate View Post
Anyway, Somniac, congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TéaQQ View Post
Holy crap that's amazing! Congrats to you!!
I wrote a blog post about it, the first of many most likely. I'll probably cover some topics that may be relevant to this club in the future, so if anyone is interested feel free to check it out.
  #4350    
Old January 31st, 2014, 10:22 AM
Faye Rose~'s Avatar
Faye Rose~
Resilient
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Ohio, United States
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Faye Rose~
So... my parents snooped through my computer and found out I was trans.

And they're being unsupportive, overcontrolling jerks about it too.

My mom say's she'd rather die than let me transition.

Jerks. Jerks. Jerks.
FAYE ROSE~
the world's most
resilient girl


The Rainbow Connection

TheZenTraveler
Sopheria


4012-4551-1244
Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:43 PM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.