The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 16th, 2014, 02:46 AM
Fernbutter
Murder is the way.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Fernbutter
Dear anonymous,

I should kill you for how you've treated me, after all the hate and suffering I've gone through to make you happy, you tell me that I'm not even trying? Heheh, you're lucky that there is still this very fine line that is keeping me from hurting you. The line is the hope that one day you accept me, and everyone else will too.

I hate you.

There should be a signature here somewhere.
I wonder where it's gone.
Old January 16th, 2014, 09:37 PM
Vital
ignore the whisper
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Vital
Dear anonymous,
I'm trying to figure out what exactly happened to you. It's interesting. I guess I'm torturing myself by even bothering to find out. But you seem to have changed rather drastically really fast. I mean, no alcohol? You used to light up when I told you I could get some. I'm actually really happy for you. You're getting your stuff together. Not that they were even scattered to begin with, but still. I guess both your reasons did have merit. You go, girl.
Old January 17th, 2014, 12:05 AM
Fernbutter
Murder is the way.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Fernbutter
Dear anonymous,

OHMAHGAWD WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE>!>?!?!!? But seriously please stop spamming me with luv letters.

There should be a signature here somewhere.
I wonder where it's gone.
Old January 17th, 2014, 10:15 PM
Stygian
誰か

Nature: Hasty
Dear Anonymous,

I should have never liked you in the first place.

Dear Anonymous,

I hope you know I'm improving.

· family ·
Old January 17th, 2014, 10:36 PM
Luc-R-io
Unhatched Riolu Egg

Nature: Mild
Dear Anonymous,

I can't believe I had a crush on you for four years. I've been chasing a silly and unrealistic dream. I recently realized you don't feel the same way, and I'm done. But when will it finally be that I don't get stomach-flips when with you, or I can talk like myself in your presence?

- - - -

Dear Anonymous,

I'm so very dearly sorry for doing that to you. I feel so guilty about signing that paper. I almost regret doing it, but I know in my heart that it had to be done.
I don't know how you'll ever forgive me.

Old January 18th, 2014, 09:00 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Dear A,

Awaiting the day for your sleep schedule to be better long-term. I'm always happy when you fix it but having it get ruined again a week later is disappointing.

Old January 18th, 2014, 04:22 PM
Khilia
Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Dear Anonymous,

I'm highly certain it has been an gift of inestimable worth that you stepped in my life that one day a long long while ago, managed to somehow build up an unwavering relationship with an person such as me, and prevented me from the things I eventually would've done to others, or myself, if I wouldn't've had a person such as you on my side...
Thank you
seriously, for that I'm more grateful than anything
as well I'm highly certain that the person I'm meaning will never read this, wahwah
Old January 19th, 2014, 09:11 AM
Rhize
Topsy-Turvy

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Rhize
Dear Anonymous,

You're everything I hate in a person, you annoy the living hell out of me and stop sitting on my best friends lap.

I want to feed you through a wood chipper,
Olivia

Credit to the beautiful Lipey~
Old January 19th, 2014, 07:37 PM
hughes

Nature: Quirky
Dear anons (yes, there are many of you),

I wish you would stop pressuring me into trying to do this, because you don't understand how much it terrifies me. It's not even that I'm a coward, but it's...something worse than that. It's hard to verbalize or even think about because it hurts. I've felt inadequate most of my life, and the idea of wanting something that can cause me a lot of pain and embarrassment is too great of a risk to take. It's not going to help me if I succeed, but instead it's going to make things worse when I fail. I hate failing more than anything else, which is why I can't do this. If I don't take the risk, then at least it won't make me hurt anymore than it already does.

------------------

Dear anon,

I've been wanting to say this for a while, and I seem to be in a mood to spew my thoughts tonight. I thought we were friends a few years ago, since you would like to get lunch with me and some of my friends. But over the last couple years when I see you, you don't even say hi or look me in the eyes. I wish I could know why you are distancing yourself. I feel bad whenever I see you because you look so lonely, and I don't know if there's anything we can do to help.

3DS FC: 5000 2479 0671 (Vash - Y)(Kara - X)
Friend Safari: Growlithe, Slugma, Fletchinder
Black 2 FC: 2924 9605 4312
My Pokemon Tumblr: http://lumiosecafe.tumblr.com/
Old January 19th, 2014, 09:37 PM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

So I just noticed that you de-friended me on Facebook.
Like, the fact that that even bothers me sounds hilariously shallow. Or something.
But for some reason, it does.
I guess the fact that I have a pretty large crush on you and that I'm pretty sure you only deleted me because you know I'm gay has a bit to do with it.
It shouldn't hurt, but it does. Crying internally a little here.
But if you think I'm not going to say something to you about this next we have class together, then you're wrong, you arse-face. -.-;
Old January 21st, 2014, 09:01 AM
Stargazer
Never apologize for being yourself!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Stargazer
Dear Anonymous,

Why are there so many mean people in this world? I don't like watching people be treated unfairly. Nobody likes being called stupid names or feeling like they're not cared for. It saddens me that we have to fall victim to obscenely nasty people. It's obviously never going to stop, but I know there are good people who actually do care.
Old January 21st, 2014, 07:23 PM
ANARCHit3cht

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry I let you down. I probably completely ruined all our chances--or now, your chances... at ever winning that stupid competition. I know, I was one of the ones who pressed so hard for it to happen, too... but I can tell you, it was not an easy choice that I made. It's not the choice I would have liked to make, but its the choice that I had to make. One day, it will all come together and make sense. Maybe not for you, but definitely for me, and I'm pretty sure that is what we were all aiming for, anyway... At least the two of us.
Old January 24th, 2014, 01:36 PM
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Dear Anon

I really wish I wasn't related to you sometimes. You have no damn confidence at all. If you're stuck on the problem don't cry like a 5 year old like you are now, go ask for help. There's so many people in this school who can help you can you crying about not knowing the problems is embarrassing me. An adult doesn't crying and moan , they get help when they need and act professional about. A professional speaks in a normal tone, not a crying whining tone. You should be able to find out where to go yourself being by asking someone or figuring out yourself. I'm not going to hold your hand through the entire semester or any other time in life. YOU need to learn to be more responsible for yourself and act more adult like.

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]
Old January 24th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Ozymandias
this world needs bad men
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Ozymandias
Dear Anon,

Really? Just tell me how you feel. I'm tired of thinking we're friends and then you acting like we're not. I know I can be a dick I'm sorry I can be like that. Everyone else gets it but, apparently you don't... at least sometimes... just tell me how you feel cause it's hard trying to do anything without knowing your stance
Old January 24th, 2014, 09:42 PM
Team Fail
A Little Bit Of Sparkle
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
da

I don't want next semester to come. My life is stressful as it is. I wish I could take a year off to get myself together, but you won't let me.

I hope you enjoy watching me fail.

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman

[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world
Old January 24th, 2014, 11:01 PM
TheZenTraveler
Am I dead yet?
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to TheZenTraveler
Dear Anonymous,

I feel Like I'm becoming a burden for you, not just you but the others around you as well. It makes life hard to had to deal with me at times, and it certainly isn't easy financially. I know I can leave, and If this feeling continues, I will.

Dear Anonymous,

You constantly put me down, with no end in sight. I'm not sure where this bitterness came from, but It only serves to affect me negatively. It needs to stop, because it's destructive, and We need a solid relationship, so that we can support each other like family should.

P.S. You'll get better at zelda,we all were noobs once ;P
AJ in The Hoenn Diaries- IC/OOC
The image above was provided by LakituBroz
Old January 25th, 2014, 11:46 AM
TheKantoKid
Let's go, Pikachu!
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Dear Anonymous,

I long for the day I get to see you. Things get really hectic and muddled throughout the week and that thought get me through it all. I know I've said how much I want to see you but I feel it growing more and more as the days roll on. Times like now when I can't talk to you, I really yearn just to hear your voice.
Old January 27th, 2014, 01:02 PM
Starry Windy
Keep smiling yo~
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Dear anon,
I don't want to be your enemy, in fact, I want to make peace with you after all that happened, I know I was wrong that time, but I want to forget all my past and become friends all over again, that's all that I want now.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old January 27th, 2014, 02:10 PM
Bidoof FTW
Honestly. I wanna see you be brave.

Nature: Relaxed
Dear Anonymous,
I know you will never get to read what I am telling you right now, but that's the main reason I'm doing it now. Think of it as a rough draft for what is to come . You mean the world to me. In the time that I have known you I have done everything in my power to get closer to you as a friend and build a lasting relationship with you. Although you don't know how I feel... I really like you. Every time I see you my day gets better. A day where I have little to no self esteem or happiness gets completely turned around after I see your beautiful face.Being able to listen to what you have to say about the world and your life without anyone interrupting it makes me, a person who is seldom happy, learn what it is like to be purely happy. I guess you could say you're the reason that I get up every morning. To see you, and talk to you... Ever since I have moved away from my hometown to where I am now I have changed my life dramatically from what I was. I have realized what it is like to truly care for someone and be willing to take a bullet for her. I have changed in ways both physically, and mentally in order to become a better person for you and everyone else that I care about in life. I don't want to be the failure everyone thought I would become. Instead, I am becoming the responsible person you have wanted me to be this whole time, and I am still not done bettering myself to become the person that will succeed in life... And when I do... I want to succeed with you by my side. So, will you be there to fulfill that dream with me?

“Remember me and smile, for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry.”
-Dr. Suess

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch
Old January 27th, 2014, 02:18 PM
Jak
mother of challenges

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

HI. HELLO THERE. HI. I ACTUALLY DO PHYSICAL WORK FROM 10-10 WHEN I GO INTO WORK. SO PLEASE DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T DO ANYTHING AND HAVE NO COMMON SENSE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO DO ****ING HOUSEWORK ON MY ONLY DAY OFF. OKAY. THANKS.
Old January 27th, 2014, 04:34 PM
Vital
ignore the whisper
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Vital
Dear anonymous,

And that was the final goodbye to everything we had. Take your time. You're still an amazing friend.
Old January 29th, 2014, 06:22 AM
Plumpyfoof

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Plumpyfoof
Dear Anonymous,

I know you have a thing for me. I could tell by the way your eyes lit up when you looked at me (or an illusion cast by your glasses). You also turned into a little kid when we were talking, you really wanted to talk to me and it didn't matter what about. Truth is, I reciprocate those feelings and I want to try us out see how it goes. I think you feel like because you're technically my boss you'll get in some sort of trouble but you work at different stores and time is running out I don't know how long you've got left here; Sunday might be the last time we see each other. This is the worst because I know our position requires us to take our time and let the tension build before it's acceptable but we don't have the time and I don't know what to do.
Give me a sign on Sunday and hint to me what I should do. If it is the last time we see each other let me know and I'll go out of my way to get you to come on a date, if it's not then maybe I'll just subtly flirt with you some more and make you go even crazier.
Old January 29th, 2014, 06:34 AM
Raine
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Dear Anonymous,

We've known about each other since high school, been acquaintances for 6 years, friends for only several months, but I feel like I connect with you more than anyone else. We share the same interests, values and hobbies. But above everything, you treat me like how I've always dreamed of being treated, like a girl looking for a soulmate acting like a hopeless romantic, yet at the same time a close friend who you can game and watch anime with. I'm scared to take anything further than our friendship for fear of losing a precious friend. Though I can't help but wonder if I would ever regret not telling you about my feelings. It's harder to imagine living the rest of my life without you in the picture than it is to imagine what it would be like if we progressed. I'm conflicted.

— レイン · wonderland · love · achievements · appreciation
Old January 29th, 2014, 06:52 AM
Libra
I ain't insane, the world is just too serious...

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for being so understanding and being a great person overall. I really appreciate it <3

Paired to Supernova
Mod of Video Games
Sig by Aquacorde
StarCraft II record
VM/PM me
Old January 29th, 2014, 11:15 AM
Starry Windy
Keep smiling yo~
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Dear anonymous(es),
I'm unable to sleep lately, because I want to talk with you guys again. I know I might become unable to talk with anyone when I'm in a trip to another city, and I want to have a great moment with all of you guys before I set sail. I'm grateful that I can meet with all of you, thank you for all of the moments that we have

And I'll be back soon, don't worry, ok?
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr

Last edited by Starry Windy; January 29th, 2014 at 11:32 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links