The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 8th, 2014, 08:04 AM
Hatsune Mika
FireRed Nuzlocke

Nature: Naughty

Advertise here
Sane here as dark soul. Haven't really made friends yet.
Blaziken, Mightyena, Swellow, Groudon, Gardevoir, and I still have to think.

I have walked down the path of Hoenn, now I believe it is time to see what has changed since my intervention of the peaceful region. I shall adventure to the end for love of all Pokémon!
Old January 8th, 2014, 08:08 AM
Kirschwasser
Knight of Selphia

Nature: Quirky
I'm rather new here, but some of the nicest people I've met on here are Sector, Genesis, Starry Windy, Aura Blackquill, and Garrabutartolo.

"I'll protect you, Lest!" ~Forte
Old January 8th, 2014, 12:03 PM
Manitee
Feel like curling up and dying~

Nature: Naive
I wouldn't say I have a best friend, well not on this forum, anyway.
Old January 9th, 2014, 04:26 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
I don't really have a best friend on here. But there are certainly some amazing people who I consider to be good friends despite having never actually met any of them - I think that's one of the amazing things about the internet.

Lokiepie, ShadowE, Resolutions, Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers (stop changing your name already), Apollo, Echo, ShayShaytheShaymin, Scyke'd, TD, Heretostay and a few others too! They're all great people, all interesting, fun, unique and even caring despite not knowing me in person. You guys are awesome :D
Old January 10th, 2014, 10:06 PM
Patchisou Yutohru
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
My closest friends come from PC and I think the people who care the most about me in the world are all from PC as well.

The people I'm closest to are Andrew, Juli, Mallory, Shivi, and Geoff. Mallory I talk to every single day, and usually we chat on the phone for about an hour or two as well. Andrew and Juli I talk to regularly. Shivi I talk to almost on a day to day basis. Geoff I talk to on occasion, but for long periods of time. I keep in contact with all of them through means off of the computer.

My best friend is Shivi and has been for a long, long time now. We're almost like twins, which is something that I don't really experience with anyone else, but Geoff is someone who is like a brother figure to me because he shows more care about me and my life than literally anybody I know.
Old January 11th, 2014, 07:46 AM
TheAmazingSpiderMan
Aka Ansirent

Nature: Gentle
There are a lot of friends of my in PC but there is only one man who can i say that he is my best friend. He is a very great person. I really like to meet him. and he is MusaddiqTheWarrior. he is a person with some realestic taught he think he is bad in CSS but which he isn't. Anyway he is my best friend here so i like to thank all the great pc members and to the staff team for making this a better place to hang out thats why i meet him. so thanks PC is the path i find my online best friend. thanks Musaddiq and all.
Old January 11th, 2014, 07:54 AM
Aeroblast
Cutting inside like a boss
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Right now, PokeCommunity members to me are only anonymous online personas for me to interact with when I'm bored. I do hope that I stay here for a bit longer and get to know "people" closer. I'm sure some people here know each other in real life, though.
Old January 11th, 2014, 11:49 AM
daigonite
"PLAAAY MY GAAAAME!!!1"
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
I'm not really attached to anyone on this forum because I regularly disappear on random intervals for various lengths of time.

I have a friend in real life who is like my best best best best friend but he would literally have 0 reason to go onto PC.
Old January 11th, 2014, 11:59 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

My two pairs, Stand Alone and Eucliffe are two people who I am really close with that I met with on PC. One I still speak to on skype whenever we both have the time and the other, although I don't see her as much, I still consider a very close friend of mine and we always just pick up where we left off when we find ourselves in the same place at the same time. Also ~Ryukaa, Anna and Aura Blackquill are others that I consider myself to be very close with and then some more after. ♥
Old January 11th, 2014, 03:34 PM
IndianCharizard#
Making johto anime hack.

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to IndianCharizard#
My very best frnd on pc is the person i first met and he has helped me a lot. He was the first person to join my hacking team. he's- Jesron Bans.
Old January 11th, 2014, 07:07 PM
Dark Shadow 6
Kιηg Oƒ Hєαятѕ

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsirentRhythm View Post
There are a lot of friends of my in PC but there is only one man who can i say that he is my best friend. He is a very great person. I really like to meet him. and he is MusaddiqTheWarrior. he is a person with some realestic taught he think he is bad in CSS but which he isn't. Anyway he is my best friend here so i like to thank all the great pc members and to the staff team for making this a better place to hang out thats why i meet him. so thanks PC is the path i find my online best friend. thanks Musaddiq and all.
Thanku Rhytham [ RAM ] Your my best friend And My Other best friend is IndianCharizardx Why? Because he is cool person, when i have any problem he will help me, he is great person, he is 2nd best friend..

[b]In Hindi: Rhytham [ RAM ] Tum mere pc ke sab se best friend ho kio ki ham dono ek dusre ko samaj te hai aur iske aage kya kahu muje samaj nahi aa raha.. Thanku to being my friend
Old January 11th, 2014, 07:56 PM
Rengar
The Pridestalker

Nature: Rash
Well, I don't really have any people to have considered me a friend on here yet, and I can't say that I consider anyone to be a friend on here either. I haven't really talked to anyone, so that could be a reason that's contributing to that (Could.... ha! More like most defiantly is.). I do have friends in real life, a select few are actually true friends. More are just acquaintances. I used to have lots of true friends, but I moved to a new school, and since then have had very few, even though now the people I moved away from go to the high school as me, I don't talk to them, mostly because I don't recognize any of them, except maybe 4 or 5, and most of them probably don't recognize me, anyways.
Here's why they don't recognize me:
*These aren't actually me
Me in 4th grade (When I moved):
Spoiler:

Me now:
Spoiler:

Bands I listened to before: 3 Doors Down, The All American Rejects, etc.
Bands I listen to now: Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Falling In Reverse, etc.

So, I've changed a lot since then.
But I do have a couple of people online on a different website that I consider to be true friends. One of them actually only lives an hour away from me, and I hope we could meet up some day.
Old January 11th, 2014, 07:56 PM
Faye Rose~
Resilient
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Faye Rose~
I don't really have any friends here because I'm not all that active, but on the subject of internet friends I have made some really close friends on another forum I frequent, all of them know more about the true me than any of my real life friends do.
Old January 11th, 2014, 09:43 PM
Warrior Rapter
Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Modest
Right now, my best friend on PC is probably SoulEvans, if only because he and I have known each other in real life for years and I recently introduced him to the community, which by the way, he's enjoy every minute of right now. I'd also consider myself friends with ShadowE, Aura Blackquil, and donavannj.

As far as friendship online goes, this isn't a new topic for me. In fact, I'd be more inclined to say that real life friendship is still relatively new to me, simply because I'm so used to the online scene. I used to be on the Nintendo NSider forums on the PMD rescue board, going from there after they shut down to Guild Wars, where I eventually formed my own, although less talkative and now very inactive, community where I still have quite a few friends that I talk to regularly from. In all honesty, the question of how long I think they'll last depends on whether or not we want to keep talking to each other. With technology these days, you can almost measure how close a friend you are with someone by how many different ways they can contact you.
Old January 11th, 2014, 11:01 PM
Airhead
Banned

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowE View Post
I made a lot of friends here on PC, some eventually fading away from me and some becoming great friends.

gimmepie as a example. If i were to leave PC i would still see him on SC2. So much fun times we have had on that game, the cheesing and the madness turned us into each others Arch Nemesises, but also good friends. Then there is also Genesis, Echo, Dice, Apollo, LilJz, BlahISuck and O07_Eleven.

Also good friends of mine are AWsquared, Zach, Synerjee, Aslan and many more who i might add in the near future :P
OMG! I'm not even on this list? >:C

I annoy you day and night, I made a AVATAR for you, and THIS IS WHAT I GET???????

Seriously, does annoying-friendship mean nothing? ;-;

Man, I love making scenes, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eсно View Post
I don't have best friend but i have many close friends like Seki-kun., ShadowE, gimmepie, Tabor62, Dalekhater, Broken_Arrow, Queen of Shipping, Hannah, VaibhavAtomic, Genesis, Tiara, Dice and many many more.
Awwwwwwwh, thanks, Fish! C:

My friends which I will so totally meet in real life are:

Genesis, Hannah, Elite Overlord LeSabre™, Karasuma, Eсно, Shadow (so I can beat the hell outta him) aaaaaaaaaaaaaand O07_eleven, because I have to witness him eating grapes in a corner. xD

Last edited by Airhead; January 11th, 2014 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 13th, 2014, 11:38 AM
Hani-senpai
The Boy with a Sweet Tooth
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Hani-senpai
I hope she still counts... she did go to PC at one time, but she doesn't now. I talk to her in text and sometimes on Facebook as well. I love her like the older sister I never had my whole life. I can tell that girl anything, and she will never hold it against me. We laugh about the weird **** too. We could go from talking about anime to bras and panties within seconds. XD I've known her for a really long time too. She's the only person I can trust. We both have disabilities, so we also understand each other's struggles... or at least try to.

pair tumblr blog mibba deviantart credit
Old January 13th, 2014, 11:56 AM
Lunarose
replaced by lies

Nature: Modest
Can't say I have a best friend on here since I only started being more active recently, but I've talked to a few nice people :] always up to meeting new people though! ~
Sort of on the subject, but I have a lot of close friends on other forums, though.
Old January 13th, 2014, 02:05 PM
Poki
Done with you.

Nature: Calm
I lost more friends online than I've made so far, and let's just say that I don't have many friends on here. No more than 3.
Old January 15th, 2014, 11:43 PM
Keitaro
Urashima

Send a message via AIM to Keitaro Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Keitaro Send a message via Yahoo to Keitaro
Talking as someone who literally joined PC on the second day it started back in 2001, I can confirm that this topic in indeed misleading, lol.

It all comes down to personal interactions rather than acquaintances on the same topic, challenges reality presents and of course an Internet connection, or alternative means to stay in touch. :P

My answer is no one.

PC's first ever 'Member of the Year'.
Old January 16th, 2014, 04:53 AM
Demon Wolf
American Wolf

Nature: Naughty
My closest is venitardus because met him at his adoption center n started being buds n also mason casey 1 met him through chatting randomly he's funny closest would venitardus

FRIEND CODE: 5257-9448-0518

Pairs:~ Mistress of Mightyena~
Old January 16th, 2014, 07:23 AM
Homura Akemi
time is f o r e v e r~

Nature: Quiet
I honestly don't have a singular best friend - everyone's a "best friend" of sorts to me...I don't play favourites! I love my friends deeply..and I forever will. :3

"2014 sometimes leads to even better April Fools' jokes."
VM | PM | Gensokyo | Previously | Theme | Fan Club | | | | | |
Old January 17th, 2014, 06:56 AM
Guillermo
i own a rabbit heh
Community Supporter

4 years ago my answer to this thread would have been completely different, because i was involved in a group of friends i thought i'd cherish forever but inevitably we all went our separate ways and most of us aren't active on PC anymore, so no, i personally don't have anyone that i'd consider a friend for life from here.. but i know people that have been friends or dated via PC for years, so it's possible.

| | le deux | | so-so-soulful
Old January 27th, 2014, 02:21 PM
Bruce Banner
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Bruce Banner
I have a few PC friends, some I talk to a lot, others not enough. I'm always open to making more!

Right now my best PC friends who I chat with the most are my big sisters Strawberry and Sheep, and my buddy Razor Leaf on skype.
Old February 9th, 2014, 05:46 AM
Forever
let it go

My best friend here isn't even a regular here really, but he's everything to me (out of all my IRL and online friends): Frizy <3
Old February 9th, 2014, 01:03 PM
Penta Penguin
October 9th... make or break. Your choice.

My best friend (who I did manage to get on here) is Tailsko. We've been friends for 4 years now, and one thing is for sure, we look alike. I like the fact that we have nearly the same interests, and oddly enough, it was a music request that got us friends in the first place. Do I see our friendship lasting forever? Of course.

Looking for a scripter for Pokemon Dark Nebula.

~Twitter~ ~Youtube~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here