• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Thanks man. :'3 It was the only pic that came out looking half decent after like 7-8 attempts so it was the only one I bothered to upload. I uploaded another one but that shows how messy my rented room is so lmao im not sure if I should share that one

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
You are one sexy beast, guilleremo. And I'm not even gay. Chicks probably flock to you, right? lol

and here's a selfie of le fat, ugly dero. Took it because I lost 8kgs in the past 3-4 months while eating super oily food and no exercise (lol i know that makes no sense but its true lmao) and my sister wanted to see how I look (been away from home for the last 6 months) so...
Spoiler:

Dude whatever you did to lose that I want.

Elite Four Grimsley

flipping the coin of fate
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
Aw what a cute facedog.

My cousin used to have a facedog of similar breed. Unfortunately he went deaf and died not long ago.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I always find it really strange when I see one of you, and you look exactly like I thought you would.

You look exactly like I thought you would, droomph. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back