The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media

Notices

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 16th, 2014, 05:23 PM
LilJz
Legendary lovers♥

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarine View Post
American Football. Just a "safer" ripoff of rugby with play stopping every few seconds and way too many commercial breaks.
Wat...? You shouldn't bash on something you have literally 0 knowledge about.

Anyways, as for me,

Apple products
Call of Duty
Generation 1 Pokemon

That's all I can think of right now.

Also, some of you don't seem to know what overrated means. Some of you guys mention Justin Bieber, One Direction and Twilight. There are more haters towards them than fans, so that doesn't make them overrated at all =/
Old January 16th, 2014, 06:20 PM
Poki
oi dnt stalk me kthxbai

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilJz View Post

Anyways, as for me,

Apple products
Call of Duty
Generation 1 Pokemon

Also, some of you don't seem to know what overrated means. Some of you guys mention Justin Bieber, One Direction and Twilight. There are more haters towards them than fans, so that doesn't make them overrated at all =/
I am very well aware of what overrated means, actually. Take One Direction for an example: Twelve year old girls threat them like gods, and their songs are constantly on the radio, yet they lack any kind of musical talent.

Tell me, how is that not overrated?

You tell me we can start the rain. You tell me that we all can change.

S
betty.stahp
kype
betty.stahp
|
Pair
Dark Azelf a.k.a Mr. Elfgt <3
|
Pair 2
Nonon :)
|
Battle Server
Known as Incesticide

Old January 16th, 2014, 06:48 PM
Otter Mii-kun
Molly... ♥ ;)

One media product I feel is (or was) overrated is Fear Factor. I remember it being hyped to no end when it first aired in the summer of 2001, and I even watched a few episodes, only for me to get turned off from it, believing that the stuff shown on it was gross and generally over-the-top.
Old January 16th, 2014, 07:03 PM
Jak
greatest of heroes

Nature: Timid
American Horror Story, The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Dr. Who, Sherlock, Attack on Titan (GOD...), etc. I just don't understand the fascination with them. If you like them, good for you, but I've seen a few of these and I just don't get the hype. They're not that interesting, but hey! Whatever floats your boat.

Quote:
Personally, I find Disney's Frozen hideously overrated. It might be since I'm some pretentious hipster, but people are saying it's "The best Disney movie ever!". Never did I laugh or think to hard about it. And I get it - it's a movie aimed for a younger audience. But Disney has done a good job of including things that even older viewers can laugh it. And don't even get me started on "Let it Go".
I kind of agree. Don't get me wrong, I thought the movie was great, but I wouldn't go as far as to say it's the best Disney movie. I did really enjoy it, though. But for all the attention and reviews it got, I was expecting more. I think people are hyping it up for more than it is, so I went in thinking I was going to be blown away. I was definitely pleased and I'll probably buy the movie on DVD (which I rarely do!) but it wasn't godly like everyone made it out to be.

Let's hope this page stays less fire-fueled than the first one.

Fouetté | Rygarde | Déesse | Parfum | Pamplemousse
pairs | super mod of challenges | avatar by kaori

george best: ugly white backgrounds
displease jak the fashion queen
alas, no-one listens
Old January 16th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Ultramarine
Turn the tables

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilJz View Post

Anyways, as for me,

Apple products
Call of Duty
Generation 1 Pokemon

Uh what? I live in the USA, and I actually played football, so I think that qualifies for a bit more than "literally no knowledge"...
Yes what I said was a stretch, but football came from rugby, and I find the stop and go very tedious.
Old January 16th, 2014, 08:02 PM
LilJz
Legendary lovers♥

Nature: Quiet
Like I said, there's more people that hates them than those who actually likes them. Only 12 year old girls likes them, the rest couldn't care less. Their songs are always on the radio? You should try changing your radio station, I only hear their songs on mainstream radio station.

Edit: The stop and go bothers me from time to time when I'm having a match too, yes. But rugby isn't 'safer' than football, it might look safer because they don't wear equipment and they're more prone to incidents, but football players wear the equipment not because they have to, but the league demanded them to. A lot of veteran football players started suing them because of skull fractures, concussions, dislocated bones and whatnot. They even made programs telling them about the dangers of head to head collisions .

Last edited by LilJz; January 16th, 2014 at 08:18 PM.
Old January 16th, 2014, 08:55 PM
ZangFloyd
im finally 1 years old

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarine View Post
Rush. They weren't that great in my opinion, plus I personally believe their transitions in their songs were pretty bad.
OMG U JUST DONT GET IT THEIR THE BEST BAND EVER NEIL PEART IS THE BEST DRUMMER EVER!!!

In reality, I quite like them. Just, DEAR GOD. They're not some underground band that is underrated anymore. Also since about everybody hates Justin Bieber, I wouldn't consider him overrated. Still sucks though.

I've Got a Very Irregular Head
Old January 16th, 2014, 11:21 PM
Introvert
Banned

I think most people who claim that the first generation is overrated were either too young or didn't get into the Pokemon franchise in time to play the original games when they came out, so they just end up dismissing gen 1 altogether. Or they just say that gen 1 is overrated because hating the newer gens used to be the cool thing to do whereas it's the other way around nowadays. And in my opinion gen 1 haters have become far more obnoxious than the gen 1 fanboys used to be a few years ago. All these newbies and hipsters who are just being contrary for the sake of being contrary gotta learn some respect.

I'm not saying this about everyone who doesn't like gen 1 or thinks it's overrated, but this is the sense I get about a lot of the mindless comments and hate I see directed towards gen 1. People who prefer gen 1 have essentially become a vocal minority now lol. And they can't even speak up about gen 1 without some douche saying something stupid like that they're wearing nostalgia goggles or are stuck in the past.
Old January 16th, 2014, 11:47 PM
Darkwing Ducklett
Let's get dangerous

If I'm honest, almost everything (there are one or two exceptions) I've watched, read, or listened to because of a high level of focus in the media or because of an obscenely huge fanbase, has been overrated for me, because I just haven't enjoyed it as much as others have led me to believe I would...or rather, as I expected I would, given the high number of people who have enjoyed it and said it was the best thing since sliced bread.

To me, something is only "overrated" as a product of raised expectations. We go into something expecting it to conform to our expectations (because, of course, if it's the best thing ever, that's exactly what it will do) and when it doesn't, when we don't "get it" or whatever, it becomes overrated for it. I tend to think of these things as just not for me, rather than as "overrated". I suppose the two concepts are one and the same, but eh, the former has always sounded a little...arrogant to me? Just because I didn't care for it doesn't mean it's overrated.

A few things I was disappointed by include the following:

- The Dark Knight (I'm sorry, but I think one of the major reasons Heath Ledger is so praised for his performance as the Joker is because it was his last role...he just wasn't crazy enough for my tastes. There was no real passion to his acting. To use his own words: Why so serious?)

- Avengers Assemble (I just thought they'd crammed too much into this to give any one thing the focus it deserved...plus they included the Hulk, and I'd successfully wiped the memory of that awful film from my memory before then. The action scenes were great, but it was far too short...and it was over two hours already. I love Joss Whedon, but I wouldn't count this amongst his greatest works.)

- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (I understand what it did for gaming at the time, but...well, that was years ago. It's long since been surpassed, in my opinion. Why are people acting as though it can compare to more recent games which have perfected and expanded upon the gameplay?)

- Adventure Time (I love cartoons, but this really didn't strike any sparks with me. I just...don't get it. But then, I grew up with Warner Bros. cartoons, so it's probably just a case of my sense of humour being geared towards other things)

- Madoka Magica (For a 12 episode anime it's very well paced, but...well, it's very predictable, and I don't think one shock moment really makes an anime great. I've read a lot of character analysis and the like online, and I can't help but wonder - where on earth did all this come from? I think fans read far too much into this show...)
Old January 17th, 2014, 12:04 AM
Nova
If I die, I die~

Nature: Quirky
This whole "overrated" thing is overrated imo.

People just have their opinion of stuff that gets too much hype for them, and that is all. Then there are others who disagree and then arguments start over it, which is absolutely ridiculous.
Old January 17th, 2014, 10:22 AM
Vader
League Champion

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Vader
You mean to tell me that Frozen is the best Disney movie ever made? Check yourself. It's not. A nice fun little holiday movie to go see with the kids, but its no Lion King or Finding Nemo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwing Ducklett View Post
- The Dark Knight (I'm sorry, but I think one of the major reasons Heath Ledger is so praised for his performance as the Joker is because it was his last role...he just wasn't crazy enough for my tastes. There was no real passion to his acting. To use his own words: Why so serious?)
Old January 17th, 2014, 02:13 PM
Atomic Pirate
I always win.

Nature: Impish
-The Nolan Batman movies. They try so hard to be "dark" and "realistic" that they ruin the whole point of Batman. To me, the 1989 Batman was the best because while it was dark and full of emotion, it also kept true to the idea of Batman by being a bit fantastical and over-the-top. Plus, the acting. Yes, I am aware I'm one of the 5 people who prefer Jack Nicholson to Heath Ledger, but it's pretty much inarguable that Keaton's portrayal of Batman is much better than Bale's.

-The Avengers. Yeah, it was a good movie. But don't say it's the best superhero movie. Just don't. It was a mindless summer blockbuster, and the only reason it's seen as more is because of all the characters it features.

-Adventure Time. Why so many guys at my school like this is beyond me. I guess I'm just not a huge fan of the whole idea of random humor.

-Nickelback. Don't try to tell me "oh, everyone hates them, they're not overrated". No. Have you seen how many albums they sell? They're overrated.

PM me if you add me.

My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.
Old January 17th, 2014, 02:51 PM
Introvert
Banned

I don't know if it's fair to say that the Nolan Batman movies ruined the whole point of Batman when there's been SO many adaptions and versions of Batman over the years. Nolan was clearly going for a darker tone with his movies and you could tell that these movies were influenced by a lot of the darker comics. Not every iteration of Batman has been over the top or campy.

And vice versa; just because The Avengers wasn't a dark superhero movie doesn't mean that it wasn't a fantastic superhero movie either. Not all comic books tackle heavy themes in every story they tell. The Avengers had pretty much everything you could ask for in a superhero film. Great action scenes, funny dialogue and a ton of nods and references to the comics that only true Avenger fans would have noticed. I wish people would stop being so stuck up and just enjoy a fun movie for what it is, not everything has to be super smart, serious and deep all the time, maaaan!
Old January 17th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Cerberus87
Mega Houndoom, baby!

Nature: Lonely
I think AC/DC post-Bon Scott era is overrated. Back in Black is a good album, but it didn't have a big impact on me. Also, I vastly prefer Bon Scott to Brian Johnson. Ok, Johnson is a nice fellow, but his voice ruined AC/DC for me.

Speaking of Pokémon, I think 1st gen is a little overrated because, while the games were great for their time, the battle system was so imbalanced towards Psychics and strong Normal-types that it made the game less fun at a competitive level. I think everything 1st gen did, 2nd gen did a lot better.

Gamefreak, if you ever read this, I want to know why you troll Pidgeot. Talonflame has Gale Wings, Staraptor has good stats and Close Combat, Swellow has Guts, even freaking Fearow has Drill Run. And you troll Pidgeot with Big Pecks, Hurricane, and 10 measly base Speed points. Why, Gamefreak? Is the original bird not good enough for you?
Old January 17th, 2014, 07:49 PM
Sideshow Bob
Hufflepuff and Slytherin

Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry, Summer Bay & Lumiose City
Nature: Gentle
1. Hating One Direction and Justin Bieber. ("One Erection and Justine Beaver"? Grow up! Isn't it high time you gave up?,
Yes, they've made mistakes, but, just get over it)
2. Lorde (She's talented and everything, but, she is overrated)
3. PSY (Same with Lorde)
4. Justin Timberlake
5. Robin Thicke
6. What does the fox say?
7. Duck Dynasty (Really? For an opinion?)
8. Atheism (That cult is still going? ew)
9. Gen 1/2 Pokemon
10. "The 90s"
11. Adventure Time, Sanjay and Craig, Gumball... The list goes on.
12. SpongeBob Season 1-3 (yeah, they're great, but, no-one cares what's better)
13. The Illuminati
14. Frozen and Wreck-It Ralph, and Pixar for that matter...
15. Apple (Good software, tho)
16. Hunger Games
17. Pretty Little Liars
18. CoD, GTA V
19. TMZ (The stories they tell are amazingly annoying)
20. My Little Pony
21. PewDiePie
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that who ever believe in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Directioner, Belieber, Potterhead! I love the Lord more than anybody else.

Last edited by Sideshow Bob; January 21st, 2014 at 05:08 PM.
Old January 17th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Kouzan
When did the sky turn black?

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Kouzan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
1. Hating One Direction and Justin Bieber. ("One Erection and Justine Beaver"? Grow up!)
2. Lorde (She's talented and everything)
3. PSY (Same with Lorde)
4. Justin Timberlake
5. Robin Thicke
6. What does the fox say?
7. Duck Dynasty (Really? For an opinion?)
8. Atheism (That's still going? ew)
9. Gen 1/2 Pokemon
10. "The 90s"
11. Adventure Time, Sanjay and Craig, Gumball... The list goes on.
12. SpongeBob Season 1-3 (yeah, they're great, but, no-one cares what's better)
13. The Illuminati
14. Frozen and Wreck-It Ralph, and Pixar for that matter...
15. Apple (Good software, tho)
16. Hunger Games
17. Pretty Little Liars
18. CoD, GTA V
19. TMZ (The stories they spin are amazingly annoying)
20. My Little Pony
I can see where you get a reasoning for some of thes like Duck Dynasty , COD and PSY , those three I agree with. But atheism and gay marriage? How can they be overrated?? Atheism will always exist cause there's always gonna be people can't believe in God or any god.No matter how many times you try you can't force a belief down someone's throat if they refuse to accept it. Even as a Catholic I know that and never force my religion on anyone. Suggest it maybe, but if they don't want to be a Christian or Catholic that's fine. Also gay marriage will forever be a need by LGBT people. People in general have a desire to be together or get married. Yes even gay men and women. There's enough straight couples getting married to have children so I can't see why gays getting married is such a problem. It's 2014, it shouldn't be a problem to be gay anymore.

Oh oh these are beautiful times.
Clubs: Dark Type Club | Adventure Time Club
EGC | BMGf | DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old January 17th, 2014, 08:16 PM
Sideshow Bob
Hufflepuff and Slytherin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
I can see where you get a reasoning for some of thes like Duck Dynasty , COD and PSY , those three I agree with. But atheism and gay marriage? How can they be overrated?? Atheism will always exist cause there's always gonna be people can't believe in God or any god.No matter how many times you try you can't force a belief down someone's throat if they refuse to accept it. Even as a Catholic I know that and never force my religion on anyone. Suggest it maybe, but if they don't want to be a Christian or Catholic that's fine. Also gay marriage will forever be a need by LGBT people. People in general have a desire to be together or get married. Yes even gay men and women. There's enough straight couples getting married to have children so I can't see why gays getting married is such a problem. It's 2014, it shouldn't be a problem to be gay anymore.
I agree, I'm not against gays, love is love? but, does it have to be always in the news?
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that who ever believe in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Old January 17th, 2014, 08:24 PM
Kouzan

Quote:
I agree, I'm not against gays, love is love? but, does it have to be always in the news?
Because it's an issue that a lot of people are concern about and want to become legal? It's a good thing that should be legal by now. Still wouldn't call something like gay marriage overrated just cause it's talked about on the news alot. If you're that annoyed by seeing on the news all the time, then ignore the news. Turn it off or change the channel or tune it out.

Old January 18th, 2014, 12:44 PM
zakisrage
In the trunk on Highway 10

Nature: Impish
One Direction - Seriously, what is with these bastards? I don't get how every 10-year-old girl seems to be kissing their behinds. Their music is garbage and they are douchebags.
Lorde - Damn, what's the appeal of this girl? Her music is really crappy. I HATE that most of my friends like her ****** music. (My girlfriend is one of the few friends I have who dislikes Lorde.)
My Little Pony - It's not a bad show, but what's the big deal? Okay - it's a show about horses, it's funny, but come on, it's not the best thing since sliced bread! Not to mention that I've had bad experiences with bronies IRL.
Facebook - This site is a cult. I'm glad I got my profile deleted.
Vocaloid - To me, the voices sound like drunken chipmunks.
Naruto - This show is so stupid and the comedy is so lame. Why do weeaboos worship this show?
Hetalia - I don't get why this is so popular. I found it obnoxious, not funny.
Death Note - I gave up watching it after 10 minutes. I don't see the appeal.
PewDiePie - It didn't make me laugh.
Gangnam Style - Whenever I hear this song, I want to destroy the radio with an axe.
Final Fantasy series - Most of the FF games are so boring, plus some of the male characters in them look like Victoria's Secret models.
The Nostalgia Critic - People are taking him way too seriously. He's not a REAL critic - it's just for fun.
OneRepublic - Their song "Counting Stars" is so overplayed and annoying.
Heavy metal - I'm not into music where there's too much screaming.
Adventure Time - I don't see the appeal.
Carly Rae Jepsen - This girl can't sing worth ****. She's so annoying.
Helga: Look Phoebe, you gotta snap out of this. I mean, criminy, it's not like it's the first time you ever farted. Heck, when you sleep over you do it all the time. You rip 'em all night long, they stink to high heaven. It's all I can do to keep from passing out.
Phoebe: Just get out.
- Hey Arnold

Last edited by zakisrage; January 18th, 2014 at 12:53 PM.
Old January 18th, 2014, 05:51 PM
Sideshow Bob
Hufflepuff and Slytherin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakisrage View Post
One Direction - Seriously, what is with these bastards? I don't get how every 10-year-old girl seems to be kissing their behinds. Their music is garbage and they are douchebags.
Lorde - Damn, what's the appeal of this girl? Her music is really crappy. I HATE that most of my friends like her ****** music. (My girlfriend is one of the few friends I have who dislikes Lorde.)
My Little Pony - It's not a bad show, but what's the big deal? Okay - it's a show about horses, it's funny, but come on, it's not the best thing since sliced bread! Not to mention that I've had bad experiences with bronies IRL.
Facebook - This site is a cult. I'm glad I got my profile deleted.
Vocaloid - To me, the voices sound like drunken chipmunks.
Naruto - This show is so stupid and the comedy is so lame. Why do weeaboos worship this show?
Hetalia - I don't get why this is so popular. I found it obnoxious, not funny.
Death Note - I gave up watching it after 10 minutes. I don't see the appeal.
PewDiePie - It didn't make me laugh.
Gangnam Style - Whenever I hear this song, I want to destroy the radio with an axe.
Final Fantasy series - Most of the FF games are so boring, plus some of the male characters in them look like Victoria's Secret models.
The Nostalgia Critic - People are taking him way too seriously. He's not a REAL critic - it's just for fun.
Heavy metal - I'm not into music where there's too much screaming.
Adventure Time - I don't see the appeal.
Carly Rae Jepsen - This girl can't sing worth ****. She's so annoying.
Your hate towards musicians, sounds like bandwagon hate, Lorde isn't my cup of tea either, but I respect her and she is very talented... 1D are VERY talented too, they have fans over 20 and I'm a fan of them, Gangnam Style is overrated though, but, saying you want to "destroy a radio with an axe" is just being melodramatic... Don't like Gangnam Style? Change the radio station, then, it's as simple as that.

Old January 18th, 2014, 06:48 PM
Kouzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakisrage View Post
One Direction
Honestly I think you hate most of these things for their popularity. Lorde is , imo, honestly one of the best new artist and has more talent then people like Bieber and Katy Perry. She's 17 and she's already done so much. She's good enough to get a cover on Rolling Stone who also gave her album 4 stars. You know you're talented when you're really liked by Rolling Stones. I'd rather have her music being played a lot then most of the awful junk on the radio. She has a good head on her shoulder in my option. She's very mature for someone her age and it really shows in her song's lyrics. Sure she may not have the most exciting music to some, but at least she right it her self and ask better than most pop stars today.

Personally I think Counting Stars also deserve's it's popularity. It's lyrically better than most songs on the radio and OneRepublic are one of the few popular artist I can actually. Also overplayed doesn't not equal bad or overrated. If it's played a lot it just means it's a well liked song and it happens to be number 2 on the Billboard 100. If you don't like hearing the song, then don't listen to the radio.

Old January 18th, 2014, 07:42 PM
Altairis
I'M ALL FIRED UP

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Altairis Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
I just never really got why Neon Genesis Evangelion was so amazing - I mean, I watched the series and it was okay, I just don't understand why people are obsessed with it. Someone convinced me to watch the movie series too and those were even worse. I just... really don't get it haha.

Disney's Frozen, as well. There were a lot of flaws in the movie, and I went in expecting to like it since SO many people are obsessed with it, but I came out thinking the complete opposite.

I guess I can see why people like these two, but they're just not my kind of thing.
Old January 18th, 2014, 08:00 PM
Sideshow Bob
Hufflepuff and Slytherin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
Honestly I think you hate most of these things for their popularity. Lorde is , imo, honestly one of the best new artist and has more talent then people like Bieber and Katy Perry. She's 17 and she's already done so much. She's good enough to get a cover on Rolling Stone who also gave her album 4 stars. You know you're talented when you're really liked by Rolling Stones. I'd rather have her music being played a lot then most of the awful junk on the radio. She has a good head on her shoulder in my option. She's very mature for someone her age and it really shows in her song's lyrics. Sure she may not have the most exciting music to some, but at least she right it her self and ask better than most pop stars today.

Personally I think Counting Stars also deserve's it's popularity. It's lyrically better than most songs on the radio and OneRepublic are one of the few popular artist I can actually. Also overplayed doesn't not equal bad or overrated. If it's played a lot it just means it's a well liked song and it happens to be number 2 on the Billboard 100. If you don't like hearing the song, then don't listen to the radio.
More talent than Justin Bieber? meh, Justin's very talented and is liked by Rolling Stone too, he doesn't deserve to have someone say someone is more talented then him, when he is as talented as Lorde and MJ... I HATE it when people say One Direction and Justin have no talent...
Justin's done so much too, he's done so much for charity and more, it's just that the break up with Selena and the constant, unneeded hate got to him and he started acting out with all this controversy, if people left him alone to begin with and didn't bandwagon hate him, he would still be humble and never have done these things, which normal teens do anyway.

Old January 18th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Altairis
I'M ALL FIRED UP

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Altairis Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
Quote:
More talent than Justin Bieber? meh, Justin's very talented and is liked by Rolling Stone too, he doesn't deserve to have someone say someone is more talented then him, when he is as talented as Lorde and MJ... I HATE it when people say One Direction and Justin have no talent...
Justin's done so much too, he's done so much for charity and more, it's just that the break up with Selena and the constant, unneeded hate got to him and he started acting out with all this controversy, if people left him alone to begin with and didn't bandwagon hate him, he would still be humble and never have done these things, which normal teens do anyway.
I would just like to point out that Justin Bieber has done a lot of things that aren't exactly good and he is doing way more than just "acting out." Okay, I guess maybe some other teens would do some things Justin did, but that doesn't make the actions okay?? Like, for example, justin recently got on the news and got a lot of hate for egging his neighbors house. But the thing is, we're still allowed to dislike teenagers that egg our house dozens of times and then when we tell them to stop they get angry?? It would almost be stranger to just move on and say "well, teenagers egg houses, so it's acceptable, I'm not allowed to dislike this person' :X

Sorry it's just the phrase "unneeded hate" that got to me :x I DO agree that we generally hate on celebrities for trivial reasons, however, I do believe that Justin Bieber is not "undeserving" of this hate. It might be kinda mean to say, but honestly it's not that hard to be a better person lol (obviously, if JB cared)
Old January 18th, 2014, 08:15 PM
Introvert
Banned

How much talent do you need to become a successful pop star these days? As long as they are good looking then most people won't even care about their mediocre voice and shallow lyrics. That goes for Justin Bieber, One Direction and many more.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links