• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
So this hack is going to include Kalos pokemon! Oh interesting! Good luck in making it!

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
i have played all ruby destiny hacks.i have to say skyline was not good at all.it was short with no challenge,story.i felt it was not good when compare to ur previous hacks.and for this hack its looking good but instead of fakemons u shud have added more kalos pokemons.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
i have played all ruby destiny hacks.i have to say skyline was not good at all.it was short with no challenge,story.i felt it was not good when compare to ur previous hacks.and for this hack its looking good but instead of fakemons u shud have added more kalos pokemons.
Because SkyLine isn't completed? Not to mention it doesn't fit the Ruby Destiny n-logy ('cause it's no longer trilogy and DJG will surely not stop with tetralogy xD)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

that's what happens when I concentrate more on looks than the story xD
I ended up creating that hack without a solid story, and then, it was cancelled. :x

And yesh, I'll add a few more Kalos PKMN. I'm just waiting for sprites in the Art section. :3

does anybody know how many gyms skyline has? i need something to play in the meantime until this comes out

6, I think. You can check the thread's first post for more details. :3

Probably comparing damage output of Dragon Claw on a dragon type in BT and LoG (I presume LoG did not have the P/S split?) against the same enemy...?
That might be quickest, I guess...

Huh, I'll try that maybe later. :3

33f3x2u.jpg

euorv9.jpg

OMG!
A wild update appeared!
What will you do?

[FIGHT] [BAG]
[POKéMON] [RUN]

X2

A Random Poké Freak ^.^
Years
OMG! I just passed out after reading this ^.^
Can't Wait!!! Those Tiles are way better then in LOG :)
Hope to see a beta popping up soon ;)

Years
Will you give the ability to catch starters in the wild or thru event's like in Ash gray or will it just be 1 or 2 sets of starters like in reign of legends

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Where can i download this game

In a place called "the future~" ;)

seriously though, a playable version's not yet available.
I suggest you check the hack thread's first post for these questions.

Are you going to include generation 6 starters?

As much as I love to have Fenny in the game, no, I won't be adding them. =/

Will you give the ability to catch starters in the wild or thru event's like in Ash gray or will it just be 1 or 2 sets of starters like in reign of legends

I plan to, but eh, I might or might not make other starters be available for capture in the wild. Maybe some sort of event?
Who knows. The game's still in early development anyway~ :P

Back