• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Years
I've been watching Cowboy Bebop lately, although unfortunately I haven't felt like I've had enough time to watch it. I really enjoy the dynamic between Jet, Spike and Faye (and Ein of course). And Jet is a pretty cool character!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Just finished Guilty Crown. First 12 episodes were an 8/10 for me. Rest were more like a 3/10. Average anime on the whole. Great music and art style but story, character development and payoff are all ****.

Yukari

I've been watching Death Note lately, Too bad it's so short.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Nagi no Asukara
Tokyo Ravens
Log Horizon
Kill la Kill
Golden Time
Strike the Blood

And other finished ongoing series I need to finish =D

Since we have new season, let's add to this.

I haven't started many seasons yet due to my lack of time ('cause I have like over 20 chosen from this season but these are what I started)

Tonari no Seki-kun
Mahou Sensou
Nisekoi
Onee-chan ga Kita
Sekai Seifuku: Zvezda Plot

Years
Finished Angel Beats a while ago. I've been watching Nisekoi and Bakuman recently.

Last edited:
Years
Nobunaga the Fool and Hamatora are the series I'm always excited to watch every week. I'm watching Noragami and Buddy Complex as well, mainly because of the voice actors...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
I'm currently watching Kill la Kill and I love it! I love how over-the-top it is and the overall look of the anime is awesome. I recommend you all to see it.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
^ agreed.

The only series from 2013 I'm watching now are Kill la Kill and Log Horizon. Both excellent, imo. Apart from those, I'm watching Fushigi Yuugi's OVAs. Completed the original anime a few days ago. Plan to watch Kyou Kara Maoh in a few days. Oh, and steins;gate. Will watch the whole series + movie in HD when I reach home on 9th. Then, after Steins;Gate comes Gintama - be yorozuya forever. <3

Years
Now Dero might wonder why I'm watching this, but I picked up OreImo last night. It's actually pretty amusing when it isn't being totally awkward. Granted, most of the story so far is stuff I already know from having read the English manga print up to about volume 4 or whatever was the last one they released. I'm only through the first two episodes of season one, though.

I've also been following One Piece on Toonami (just a month's worth left to catch up on!) and started Space Dandy, which is amusing but dumb and starting to be predictable just 4 episodes in, at least in terms of the basic formula it follows. I've also been continuing my way through Soul Eater, Sword Art Online, and Pokemon XY. I'm waiting to see if Toonami airs the uncut Naruto past episode 50 or whatever where they left off, and will be starting Shippuden soon.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
Years
My Recently Watched Anime:
Future Card BuddyFight!
Episode 02 (Ocean Productions English Dub)
Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 111 (CrunchyRoll)
Log Horizon Episode 14 (CrunchyRoll)
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 13 (CrunchyRoll)
Naruto Shippuden Episode 221 (Viz Media English Dub)
Sgt. Frog Episode 78 (FUNimation English Dub)

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Right now I'm watching...

Folktales from Japan
Pokemon XY: The Series
Digimon Adventures
KINMOZA!

I'm not that excited about the last one, honestly. That's the actual title lol.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I'm watching Noragami this season.

Also, I'm trying to watch more of Steins;Gate and start Space Dandy.

Years
After some really strong recommendation from a friend, I'm currently watching Clannad. It doesn't seem like any episode goes anywhere until the last two minutes a lot of the time so far, but it's still mildly interesting.

I've got through six episodes which is further than I've got with a lot of animés, yes I am terrible. :P

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Wait, are you watching those 14 anime in your post all at once? That seems like a lot of anime.
Yep =)
20 or so ongoings per season has become a habit for me =)
And not all are full fledged series.
There are shorts as well (Tonari no Seki-kun, Onee-chan ga Kita)

It isn't that hard if you consider it's 5 eps/day at max ;)
To add another, Gin no Saji 2, Chuu2Koi Ren Lite (short) and Falcom Gakuen (short).

Years
Yep =)
20 or so ongoings per season has become a habit for me =)
And not all are full fledged series.
There are shorts as well (Tonari no Seki-kun, Onee-chan ga Kita)

It isn't that hard if you consider it's 5 eps/day at max ;)
To add another, Gin no Saji 2, Chuu2Koi Ren Lite (short) and Falcom Gakuen (short).

That's still 1 hour 40 minutes a day assuming 20 minutes per episode with no commercials and no openings or endings, and easily 2 hours 30 minutes will all that added in.

Back