• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TheGamingKiddo's Trading store Shinies/Legendary/

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 29, 2024
My details:

3DS ID: Tom
Friend Code: 4012-3429-5632
In-Game Name: Tom
In-Game ID No.: 35270
Timezone: (GMT + 0:00)

Once we have successfully traded, I would appreciate it if you could hop on over to my trade review thread, and post about your experiences!

About me:

Hello all, a quick introduction about me. My name is Tom (As you've probably gathered), I'm 19 and am currently the IT manager of the largest Taxi firm in the West Midlands (UK). I work all sort of crazy shifts, and love to play Pokemon during my free time in the office, or at home. I also play many other games such as Path of Exile/League of legends, etc, but have been addicted to Pokemon X & Y, since they've come out. I'm currently trying to become a massive competitive player, and am also working on a complete Pokedex of shiny Pokemon. I do clone all my Shinies so that I can share them out, and get to my end goal in a reasonable amount of time. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask here/Pm me! :)

I will be grabbing all IV information asap, but am most likely going to sleep right now! :)

Currently up for trade:

Shiny Pokemon

Spoiler:

Pokemon: Gengar
Level: 100
Nickname (If nicknamed):
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
Moveset: Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power, Destiny Bond
IVs:

Shiny Legendary/Rare Pokemon

Pokemon: Dialga (JPN)
Level: 42
Nature: Docile
Ability: Pressure
Moveset: Shadow claw, Iron tail, Ice beam, Dragon Claw
IVs:

Pokemon: Mew (JPN)
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Synchronize
Moveset: Psychic, Dazzling Gleam, Protect, Me First
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Pokemon: Genesect (JPN)
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Download
Moveset: Extreme speed, Techno Blast, Blaze Kick, Shift Gear
IVs:

Legendary/Rare Pokemon

Spoiler:

Starter Pokemon

These will not be bred for IVs or natures, but only to trade the starters to you :)

Spoiler:

IV Bred Pokemon

Spoiler:

Currently Active orders:

Looking for:

6 IV Ditto is really needed currently, please hit me up if you have one!

Currently, I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon I have yet to capture or add to my list, I'm also looking for the other legendary Pokemon I've yet to obtain, plus I really need Genesect for trading! I'm also looking for a variety of IV bred Pokemon, as I want to get into competitive battling asap.

Thanks again for reading my thread, make sure to post offers on my thread, and feel free to hit me up with a PM just to alert me you have posted. I will try to reply back to all of you as soon as possible, but it is dependent on what sort of shifts I am working at the time. Thanks again, and I hope to trade with you guys :)

Last edited:

Fluffy-Chimera

There are no safe paths in this part of the world.
Years
Shiny Gallade! OMG!

I have a few shinies I'd be willing to trade for him!~

I have a Shiny Barbaracle, Skiddo, Eevee, Absol, Mawile and Floette.

Any you are interested in?
I don't know their IV's, but I can give you their natures/abilities/genders?
Would you also care if its a clone?

Also interested in your Shiny Goodra if more than one of the above interests you~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 14, 2014
Oh my god I really want that Lugia

It's probably a long shot but the only shinies I have are Grumpig, Dunsparce, and Quagsire if you're interested in any of those? I'll gladly give all three of them for Lugia if you're interested

I don't know their IVs, but I can give you their other information(gender,nature,ability,moves)

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
I'd like it trade a Shiny Quagsire for a legendary if possible. I can even throw in some flawless IVd Larvitars~

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
What would you trade for your lvl 1 giratina? I'm really interested in it. (There's a quick link to my trade shop down in my signature)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 29, 2024
Oh my god I really want that Lugia

It's probably a long shot but the only shinies I have are Grumpig, Dunsparce, and Quagsire if you're interested in any of those? I'll gladly give all three of them for Lugia if you're interested

I don't know their IVs, but I can give you their other information(gender,nature,ability,moves)

Hit me up with a PM, I'd be happy to trade them for it :)

I like a lot of your shinies, let me know if I have any competitive mons to your liking.

I'm interested in a few of your Pokemon, but probably not at a 1:1 ratio, as I feel the shinies are much rarer than the offered Pokemon, pm me anyway.:)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 5, 2014
I have 3 5IV pokemon which are heracross chespin and tyrogue chespin has HA.
I would like a legendary in return but I will accept any other offers you give.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 4, 2016
I have four non-competitive shinies that I'd like to trade for non-competitive legendaries.
- Oddish w/ Chlorophyll
- Bold Eevee w/ Adaptability
- Relicanth
- Alomomola

Additionally, I have 4 5IV Timid Gastlys (missing Atk IV), a 5IV Impish Furfruo w/ Refresh (missing Sp. Atk IV), and a 5IV Adamant Pinsir w/ Egg Moves and Mold Breaker (missing Sp.Atk).

I'm interested in any legendary you have that's not an XY legendary.

Back