• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mythos

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
if you want to make this project into an actual homebrew ds game, you might want to find someone who is professional at that.

Matsjo

How Does I Pokéballer
Years
Alright now.

Thanks for the kind words so far, they're very much appreciated. But I'm going to announce now that I'm not going to be continuing serious work on this project, at least not for the foreseeable future. I'm extremely pleased with this design document and the choices I've made; I really feel that it would be a great game.

Following the announcement of the inclusion of a new Fairy Type, it's become clear that Mythos would need serious revisions to bring it into this new paradigm. I'll be honest; I'm really not digging an extra Type, but I can't deny that it helps balance out the Types, most noticeably Dark, Dragon and Poison. But this, and most other design choices for X and Y revealed so far such as the ridiculous emphasis on presentation and diversions have seriously hampered my desire to continue affiliating with this game series. I know I'm not forced to turn Pokémon into Fairies, or use 3D animations, but the whole development's just sucked out the remainder of my motivation to be an actual part of moving this franchise forward.

Well, I'm keeping this page bookmarked, and all my data safely backed up, let's see what the future brings.

Cheers.

Matsjo

How Does I Pokéballer
Years
Hey everyone, nothing much to announce, I just tinkered with the Dex to add in some of the new Pokémon (bringing the total up to 269), changed a few Abilities etc. Mythos is now completely Fairy-tacular.

Cheers.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I must admit that I have wanted to see a game with this theme for a while. Wish I could help, but I don't know anything about those things. Might give ideas for the story, trough.

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
Years
Oh My Freaking God, TOO MUCH WORD!!! MY EYE IS...... BURNING!!!!!! <3
well good luck anyway bro, this kinda look great, will be looking foward to this :)

Back