• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] The Messanger of Time

Eriah

A lost past, hidden in shadow.
Years
Okay, so I finally decided to post this here. Hopefully it goes through okay and I can properly post my chapters the way they should be.

So this story is The Messanger of Time, the first part of six in the Legacy of Sylver Series. This story goes about the Messanger Vincent Verona, from the Spiritual Council, who takes on the task to prevent the destruction of time. (Note: A large portion of this story will consist of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers series, but it is not a direct copy of it.)
As a warning, there will be mild language, fights involving death (as ironic as that may sound being what this story is about), some romance scenes and dark moments which may be disturbing to minors. Do not read if you do not wish to see these points.

And so now, we delve into the start of the Legacy of Sylver Series, full of mystery, adventure and suspense. Do enjoy The Messanger of Time!

Part 1 - The Beginning

Prologue
Spoiler:

Chapter 1: New Family
Spoiler:

Chapter 2: The Bond
Spoiler:

Chapter 3: Discovering The Truth
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Eriah

Years
Chapter 4: An Old Friend
Spoiler:

Chapter 5: Doomed Fate
Spoiler:

Chapter 6: A Coming Battle
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Eriah

Years
Chapter 7: Resolution
Spoiler:

Chapter 8: In The Deserts Of Orre
Spoiler:

Chapter 9: Peace To Chaos
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Eriah

Years
Chapter 10: Starting On A Clean Slate
Spoiler:

Part 2 - The Messanger Of Time

Chapter 11: Beginning Of A New Journey
Spoiler:

Chapter 12: Rise Of An Old Threat
Spoiler:

Chapter 13: Unraveling Of A Scheme
Spoiler:

Eriah

Years
Chapter 14: Taking A Stand
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Chapter 15: Rocket Speed
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Chapter 16: Infiltration
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Eriah

Years
So I've hit a bit of a major bump here... One of which has probably become obvious to anyone who's been reading this story, and I'm sorry for the constant delays.
I've just been lacking really any motivation at all to write chapters. And as this is the first story of the Legacy of Sylver series, that's quite a bad thing. I've already had the entire series laid out in my mind, but little to no motivation to actually put it on the screen. And personally, I'm finding this quite depressing. I've been trying to find the reason for my Writer's Block for so long, but haven't come up with many conclusions. I suppose the only plausible one is the few readers I've actually had while posting it, not only here but in various other sites as well. A lack of a sizable audience, I suppose, has plundered my willingness to write. Now, I've looked over the views in this story, and noticed that it seems to have at least somewhat of a larger number of readers than some others I've come across. But then I go over who out of all of them have actually posted and it's far less. So this makes me wonder if the story isn't interesting enough for others, or if it's just not the right genre for the general public- or even if people just don't like to post responses, period. But this has really gotten to me, which is most likely the reason for it taking months to do anything.
If anyone's still reading, I'd like to ask those people what their opinions are. I'd like to come to any answer I can find for this.
And for those who are still reading, I thank you for your great amount of patience, and once again, apologize for how long I've been keeping them waiting.

Back