The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 14th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Gleam Noiyam
Bleeding sure is lovely.

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam
What is your favorite Comic Book company: DC, Marvel, Dark Horse or other? DC!
Who is your favorite character? If Nightwing or Robin count, Nightwing and Robin!
What is your favorite comic book TV show or movie? Diehard TV show person here.
Why do you want to join the club? I've always been into DC because my parents loved superheros, so I want to be part of this club to talk about DC, I'll also try to post any information about anything related to Dark Horse if I see it.
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old December 14th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Doctor
Allons-y!

Nature: Naive
Nobody slap me now, but... What is Dark Horse? I can probably google it, but maybe someone here can give a more adequate and biased answer than Wikipedia would provide :D

trust me, I am the Doctor !
Auspistice | Matesprit | Moirail | Kismesis

Old December 14th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Esper

Dark Horse is just another publisher as far as I know.

So I read that they've announced that they're going to make a Venom movie and also something called Sinister Six. No idea what that second one is, but they're related to Spider-Man so that's probably why. Never really cared for that superhero.

deviantart blog pair
Old December 15th, 2013, 06:48 PM
acatfrommars
I am a cat

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxidation View Post
What is your favorite Comic Book company: DC, Marvel, Dark Horse or other? DC!
Who is your favorite character? If Nightwing or Robin count, Nightwing and Robin!
What is your favorite comic book TV show or movie? Diehard TV show person here.
Why do you want to join the club? I've always been into DC because my parents loved superheros, so I want to be part of this club to talk about DC, I'll also try to post any information about anything related to Dark Horse if I see it.
Welcome to the club new friend! :D
I'll add you as both since they are both awesome characters. What are some of your favorite shows?

^
Also yeah guys, Dark Horse is another comic book company like DC and Marvel. A couple of their main comics are Hellboy and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Here's their website: http://www.darkhorse.com/

On another note, starting a One Piece club today if anyone is interested in joining.

Never take a man's nuggets, never.
Old December 16th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Gleam Noiyam
Bleeding sure is lovely.

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam
Some of my favorite shows? Um... I like the old Batman from when Adam West was Batman. :3 I also like Teen Titans, but not sure if that counts! I've seen some Young Justice, but not enough to consider it my favorite, though.
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old December 18th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Esper

Those old Adam West Batman episodes are hilariously fun. I love their Joker, Cesar Romero.

And all the Bat-this and Bat-that gadgets that Batman had.

deviantart blog pair
Old December 25th, 2013, 09:40 PM
acatfrommars
I am a cat

Merry Christmas to all and Happy Boxing day to some!

Alright, new topic. Of the Dark Knight trilogy, which one is your favorite?

Old December 27th, 2013, 12:46 PM
ℛesolution ❦
PUPPYCAT!

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
Of the Dark Knight trilogy, which one is your favorite?[/B]
I actually don't know anything about the trilogy D: *shot by everyone else*
So I'll just bump this and ask for someone to illustrate this ignorant mind, pretty please? :3
Old January 4th, 2014, 11:51 AM
acatfrommars
I am a cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ℛesolution ❦ View Post
I actually don't know anything about the trilogy D: *shot by everyone else*
So I'll just bump this and ask for someone to illustrate this ignorant mind, pretty please? :3
Well the Dark Knight trilogy is a trilogy (3 movies) released in the past 10 years or so by DC and Warner Bros. There are three different Batman movies that make up the trilogy, in order they are: Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and the Dark Knight Rises. In each movie Bruce Wayne, played by Christopher Nolan, is faced with a different threat and a different villain. In each movie he has to overcome adversity, and learns a new lesson while saving the day ofc.

Each movie seems to be in chronological order. Batman Begins starts out when Bruce Wayne seems to be a young boy. Then by The Dark Knight Rises Bruce Wayne seems to be considerably older than in The Dark Knight. I have the series, and watch them from time to time. My favorite is The Dark Knight because the Joker is portrayed amazingly by Heath Ledger.

I didn't want to give any spoilers away, so I probably didn't describe the trilogy as well as I should have. If you have any more questions though, I'll be happy to answer.

Alright peeps, new topic.

Would you rather see a movie about a hero or a villain?

I honestly would rather see a movie about Lex Luthor over Superman.

Old January 23rd, 2014, 07:43 AM
acatfrommars
I am a cat

The next DC Universe animated movie will be titled "The Son of Batman". Here is the trailer:

From the trailer, Batman harbored a son with Talia al 'Ghul. This son is named Damian Wayne. From the comic series he becomes the 5th. Robin which Batman mentors. This Robin is different because he's blood related to Bruce. From the trailer we see that Deathstroke will be the main antagonist, and that Damian will be on the past to avenge his grandfather's best. Hopefully Batman can teach his boy, the way of the Waynes and uphold justice.

What are your thoughts on new movie? It looks really good, I'll definitely be getting it!

Batman also has procreated a child with Lady Shiva called Helena. At one time Bruce tried to mentor her, but it ended up not working and the relationship was short lived. What superhero families are your favorite?

Old January 31st, 2014, 11:02 AM
LilJz
Legendary lovers♥

Nature: Quiet
I seriously can't wait for that movie. It looks sooo amazing.

My favorite superhero family would be Wolverine and x-23. They're not really related but she was made from Wolverine's genome, which makes them related to each other, no?

Wolverine is such a lone wolf at times but with X-23, he considers her as his daughter and even wanted to adopt her as his daughter also. He's so protective over her that in one serie he didn't want her to join the X-Force because he was scared something bad would happen to her.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links