The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: How to do rate.
Awesome!!! 588 69.75%
Alright! 131 15.54%
Average 58 6.88%
Awful.. 16 1.90%
Abomination.... 50 5.93%
Voters: 843. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 24th, 2014, 01:41 PM
rajvir
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRichardo View Post
A very weird error happened while trying to play the game a few hours ago. I had no internet at that time and i tried plenty of times and none worked. After rebooting some minutes ago it finally worked. My computer (laptop) was plugged off. Check attachment. "No implementado" means "Not implemented"
Well that certainly is new, I've been on this thread for quite a long time and I have never seen that eror before.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 27th, 2014, 06:51 AM
Varion Bluefire
A.K.A The Glitch

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Varion Bluefire
Quote:
A very weird error happened while trying to play the game a few hours ago. I had no internet at that time and i tried plenty of times and none worked. After rebooting some minutes ago it finally worked. My computer (laptop) was plugged off. Check attachment. "No implementado" means "Not implemented"
I do believe this would be an error with your laptop.
Not the game.

Anyways, will Slyveon be in SPEE? Since it is a Eeveeloution.
It's ok if it's not, I don't use it anyway.

Just strollin' to my next destination...
Old January 27th, 2014, 09:07 AM
Lockmaster24
Wise words of FizzyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
I do believe this would be an error with your laptop.
Not the game.

Anyways, will Slyveon be in SPEE? Since it is a Eeveeloution.
It's ok if it's not, I don't use it anyway.
There was no plans to add Sylveon, instead we are getting Eeveeon. Adding Sylveon would require adding in a new type and not fit in with the story of the game, DarkDoom is already kinda pushing it with the Gen IV mons.
Old January 27th, 2014, 11:34 AM
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockmaster24 View Post
There was no plans to add Sylveon, instead we are getting Eeveeon. Adding Sylveon would require adding in a new type and not fit in with the story of the game, DarkDoom is already kinda pushing it with the Gen IV mons.
eeveeon was already in the game, but sylveon will not be in the game, as there are already 8 form changes, and adding a 9th would muck it all up, he mentioned it a few pages back when it was brought up

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Old February 2nd, 2014, 11:02 PM
iamedgarv

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
Also, I want to ask a question... do you think it would be a good idea to combine the pokedex and the stat sensor?

Basically: use a pokedex
-all pokemon in battle added to pokedex.
-displays stats of next enemy attacked.

It seems like it would make battles much less frustrating if you can see the enemy HP. And since I can't actually add HP bars, I added the stat sensor. but it's sorta clunky having to stock up on Stat sensors. And the Pokedex is useless outside of completion's sake. So combining them seems like an interesting idea.
I think it would be a great idea. I can't tell you how many times I even forgot that you were supposed to scan Pokemon with the pokedex to begin with xD Using stat sensors is nice, but if you constantly want to check an enemies HP, you'd have to stock up a whole bunch of them which just becomes inconvenient. I think combining the stat sensors functionality into the Pokedex would be a great idea in the sense that the Pokedex would finally become useful and you wouldn't have to worry about running out of scans to check the enemies HP.
Old February 6th, 2014, 12:15 PM
Konekodemon
The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via ICQ to Konekodemon Send a message via AIM to Konekodemon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Konekodemon Send a message via Yahoo to Konekodemon Send a message via Skype™ to Konekodemon
I notice you have support banners but not support stamps. Here you go:

Must say my graphic work is getting better. A support stamp can be used here but it's used a lot on deviantart.

Edit: Glitch found. On the flashback where the two boys are looking for Lionheart the game stops and nothing happens. It's almost like it's frozen.

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile...1549&ref=61528
[/sig-reason]

Last edited by Konekodemon; February 7th, 2014 at 09:56 AM.
Old February 18th, 2014, 10:45 PM
brokenxnote

Send a message via AIM to brokenxnote Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to brokenxnote Send a message via Yahoo to brokenxnote Send a message via Skype™ to brokenxnote
After years of following this game's progress, I've started a Let's Play of it on Youtube! :D

Old February 20th, 2014, 12:52 PM
BCKC
A nobody, just like you.

Hey, long time no see. (Seems like I always start my posts with the same idea ._.')
The OP needs some freshening, I'll fix it up and pm you the bbcode.

Question: Is it possible to just patch over the events in the game? If so, I can make some spelling patches as soon as the next version is released. I've been putting off the checking since it requires me to just sit down and play the game (also why I've never gotten past the fourth town ).

Completely unrelated: Good job on Nax of the Universe! I've played through it a few times now, it's quite fun :D

[Edit]: Er... it mentions the PS360 in the first post. Not sure if joke.

Last edited by BCKC; February 20th, 2014 at 01:46 PM.
Old February 20th, 2014, 07:22 PM
Dedenne1
"Fact is, I'm a genius!"

Nature: Brave
This is one of my favorite games finished the current beta the story is awesome have no idea wat will happen next and I'll wait till the complete version to find out
Old February 21st, 2014, 08:43 AM
ThorriXD

when Red is gonna batle Gary the game crashes for me and I get a lot of Not Implemented errors

any way to fix that?

Edit:fixed it myself! :D

Last edited by ThorriXD; March 18th, 2014 at 12:19 PM.
Old February 21st, 2014, 10:33 AM
Kokio
Just hatched, yo

Nature: Quiet
So uh.. I just lost my whole team other than my Eeve to a computer that's in the Route 2 Pokecenter.

I was hoping there was a withdraw option, but I didn't see one so pretty much it ate my whole team.

How do I fix this and/or get my pokemon back?
Old February 21st, 2014, 11:32 AM
DonRichardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokio View Post
So uh.. I just lost my whole team other than my Eeve to a computer that's in the Route 2 Pokecenter.

I was hoping there was a withdraw option, but I didn't see one so pretty much it ate my whole team.

How do I fix this and/or get my pokemon back?
The computer only lets you save pokemons on it. To withdraw , talk to the nurse.
Old February 21st, 2014, 03:23 PM
abdi987

Upto where does the current demo go to
Old February 22nd, 2014, 08:22 AM
Kokio
Just hatched, yo

Quote:
The computer only lets you save pokemons on it. To withdraw , talk to the nurse.
Thank you very much! You're a life saver.
Old March 5th, 2014, 08:33 AM
SilvertheLugia

Nature: Bashful
Hey Doom, A while back I was trying to create a separate save file since I already have one but didn't want to lose it, but after a while it said that it didn't have enough memory to stream the game and I would lose the file! The first time happened when I was trying to retrieve the golden axes and the second happened sometime after I beat Whitney.

Please help!!
Old March 15th, 2014, 08:51 AM
Digidark822

Just downloading now. If/when you update, will there be any way to keep save files or will I have to start over? Sorry if this has already been asked. Looks great! Keep it up!

-Digi

Oh! One last thing:

When I try to open it (I'm running Windows 8, if it helps) the game whitescreens and then crashes saying: "DirectDraw error - DDERR_UNSUPPORTED". What does it mean and how do I fix it? Thanks!

Last edited by Digidark822; March 15th, 2014 at 09:01 AM.
Old March 16th, 2014, 08:19 AM
Dedenne1
"Fact is, I'm a genius!"

Nature: Brave
Hmm that doesn't seem to have happened before but i think doom can fix it. You should be able to continue when updating by moving the gamerxdata to the new folder (like most games)
Old March 17th, 2014, 11:45 AM
Digidark822

I've read that the error is caused by the DirectX, so maybe something along those lines will work
Old March 27th, 2014, 05:32 AM
Feroniamon
Harmony of Storms

Nature: Modest
I was playing Super Eevee again and managed to defeat Vanish easily with Graveler and Dugtrio (and plents of Super Ethers and Hi-Potions). When I finished the beta, I discovered more bugs:

- by watching the trophies, the trophy for defeating Vanish wasn't found (the same was with the corrupted Lotad)
- despite I gave some common berries to the berry master, I can't find Berry Juice in my bag (and the second making says 0 Berry Juice, so no juice). I have watched in my bag several times, but no Berry Juice
- when I want to travel to Magnus City per House Travel, it still says the old name Amplus City (even in the House Tutorial)
- the trophies for sidequests in Magnus City says "Amplus City" instead of Magnus City
- when I want to equip some junk (I have a large list of founded junk), I couldn't select some, because it wasn't seen in the list (such as Void Fragment)
- spelling error in the trophy "Odin's Will": It says Laitos instead of Latios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konekodemon
Glitch found. On the flashback where the two boys are looking for Lionheart the game stops and nothing happens. It's almost like it's frozen.
Happened to me too and it was game-breaking. I was going to Oak because I forgot to finish some sidequests and this happened (fortunality, there was two ways going to Oak).

I am curious if more refining options will be obtainable in the next beta, because I am enjoying refining items now and got a few good items and high-ranked junk for equipment.
Old April 16th, 2014, 09:01 AM
Jojirius
Jacuzzi Ant

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Jojirius
This is one of the few games that I played purely to look at mechanics and plot. Most other things I play to look at what graphical changes they've made, but in the end it's another Pokemon game, with better or sometimes worse graphics.

This really excited me with purely the gameplay! So much nostalgia for both retro graphics and FF gameplay.

With over 50 comment pages though, you really need screenshots and videos in the original post.
Old April 18th, 2014, 02:43 AM
DeeOmelette

I have a problem. I started playing the pokemon game, and I got trapped between two people on a slope up to one of those caves. I am trapped and cannot move. If there is something I can do to fix it, please let me know.
Old April 18th, 2014, 08:43 AM
Blaze the Cat
Life hurts, and so do I

Nature: Timid
It's been ages since I checked on this game. Has it changed much?
Old April 18th, 2014, 08:00 PM
Salamence62
you're gonna hear me rawr :3

Nature: Adamant
this looks so ultra amazing! :O you must have one beautiful brain to think up such great mechanics/plots and.... everything!

i sincerely hope you become BIG with this game. x3

It takes two to tango
Old April 21st, 2014, 01:21 PM
Varion Bluefire
A.K.A The Glitch

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Varion Bluefire
Quote:
Entering a cave? Shift into a Vaporeon. Going to surf the high seas? Shift into a Jolteon.
Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Surfing is for Vaporeon?

Just strollin' to my next destination...
Old April 21st, 2014, 02:49 PM
Blaze the Cat
Life hurts, and so do I

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Surfing is for Vaporeon?
If Vaporeon knows Surf, but type advantages is the main point there.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links