The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 19th, 2014, 01:33 AM
MaskedDJ
【♫Forever Alone♫】‎

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to MaskedDJ
My Last Thread Have been Closed due to I didnt put 3 sprite, so yea here I m goona post something i sprite

[Trainer Sprite Base]

[Custom Pokemon Trainer]

[Fakemon]

I will add more soon, This Thread will be forever LIVE!!! <3
Old January 19th, 2014, 01:45 AM
Airhead
Banned

Nature: Quirky
Hiiiiiii, DJ! :D

I really love that fakemon sprite~ keep up the good work and congraaaaaaaaats! <3
Old January 19th, 2014, 01:48 AM
MaskedDJ
【♫Forever Alone♫】‎

Thx Cecilia, I try to make pixel art more awesome, and it wont be dead!!!!
Old January 19th, 2014, 01:52 AM
Airhead
Banned

haha, i know you won't! :D

keep on at it, tho~ i'll be rootin' for ya! ^^
Old January 19th, 2014, 02:00 AM
MaskedDJ
【♫Forever Alone♫】‎

Quote:
Originally Posted by ๖ۣۜTiara View Post
haha, i know you won't! :D

keep on at it, tho~ i'll be rootin' for ya!
Thx For your support cecilia, I wont be sprite anymore cause exam coming, ****!!~
Old January 19th, 2014, 02:05 AM
Airhead
Banned

No worries, Delta! :D

that's okay, but as soon as exams are finished get straight into it and continue with the great work~ ^^
Old January 19th, 2014, 03:03 AM
MaskedDJ
【♫Forever Alone♫】‎

Quote:
Originally Posted by ๖ۣۜTiara View Post
No worries, Delta! :D

that's okay, but as soon as exams are finished get straight into it and continue with the great work~
I will sensei, i wont let you and pixel art down
Old January 19th, 2014, 04:51 AM
Dark Shadow 6
Kιηg Oƒ Hєαятѕ

Trainer base and custom trainer sprite look good and fakemon lovers love you sprite
Old January 19th, 2014, 04:58 AM
MaskedDJ
【♫Forever Alone♫】‎

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusaddiqTheWarrior View Post
Trainer base and custom trainer sprite look good and fakemon lovers love you sprite
Thx Warrior, I promise I will make better sprite next time and i wont fail you~
Old January 21st, 2014, 08:33 AM
Dark Shadow 6
Kιηg Oƒ Hєαятѕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedDJ View Post
Thx Warrior, I promise I will make better sprite next time and i wont fail you~ {:3}
keep it up bro and im looking forword for more
Old January 21st, 2014, 10:00 AM
Uxie101

Nature: Brave
Your artwork is awesome!!.
Old January 21st, 2014, 01:12 PM
MaskedDJ
【♫Forever Alone♫】‎

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxie101 View Post
Your artwork is awesome!!.
thx uxie, your artwork also an awesome 1 ´∀`
Old January 21st, 2014, 05:07 PM
Fairy
pixie ・【ピクシー】

I don't want to delete a bunch of posts here, but I just want to remind everyone to add more substance to your posts! Just saying "cool work" isn't enough guys. Please explain why you like the work.

Anyway, MaskedDJ, I find it very interesting that you've included a base model for your Trainer Sprites, as that doesn't seem to be a heavily used tool. However, I can definitely see that being useful if you're primarily looking to experiment with different clothing while retaining the positioning and face. Neat technique! I'd like to see you tackle a female trainer next.

Your fakemon seems to be lacking a definable outline, so make sure you remember to to use that darker outline so we can see the more indistinguishable areas of the fakemon.

This is good work. You have a bit of practicing to do, but I'm excited about seeing more. Good luck! :)

Old January 21st, 2014, 05:15 PM
Puddle
Mission Complete✔

Nature: Lax
The trainer sprite and stuff looks good.

However, your fakemon looks a little choppy and needs a better outline as Strawberry said. The design is actually nice, though.

I am excited to see some more work from you in the future! Keep it up (:

Old January 22nd, 2014, 03:05 AM
MaskedDJ
【♫Forever Alone♫】‎

Quote:
thx uxie, your artwork also an awesome 1 ´∀`
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
I don't want to delete a bunch of posts here, but I just want to remind everyone to add more substance to your posts! Just saying "cool work" isn't enough guys. Please explain why you like the work.

Anyway, MaskedDJ, I find it very interesting that you've included a base model for your Trainer Sprites, as that doesn't seem to be a heavily used tool. However, I can definitely see that being useful if you're primarily looking to experiment with different clothing while retaining the positioning and face. Neat technique! I'd like to see you tackle a female trainer next.

Your fakemon seems to be lacking a definable outline, so make sure you remember to to use that darker outline so we can see the more indistinguishable areas of the fakemon.

This is good work. You have a bit of practicing to do, but I'm excited about seeing more. Good luck!
well thx strawberry and river, i decide to change the trainer sprite base, cause this base i juz look someone base abd start spriting, so i was like copying~ sad... and i definitely make female base •﹏•

well i dk why the outline change, cus when i outline it, is wasnt like this, but this juz a random quick drawing, next time i will use more creavity to make it
Old January 24th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Smeargle
Keep it Artsy :)

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Smeargle
I saw your post and knew I had to check it out because you were nice enough to welcome me into the forums. Your art looks nice so far, I like the clothed trainer you really put him together nicely.

However, I cannot critic on another piece of art without a little constructive criticism, I would love to post examples if only I had the ability to post pictures; so text-based is all I can give for now.

The main thing I would like to point out is the color palette, everyone chooses there colors differently but I would suggest using lighter colors for the highlights as they are hard to see on his jeans. Also playing with the colors Hue and Saturation when creating highlights and shadows can really make your artwork POP out.

I look forward to seeing what else you create.
-Coleman

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do."

- Eleanor Roosevelt
Old January 24th, 2014, 05:11 PM
MaskedDJ
【♫Forever Alone♫】‎

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleman_c15 View Post
I saw your post and knew I had to check it out because you were nice enough to welcome me into the forums. Your art looks nice so far, I like the clothed trainer you really put him together nicely.

However, I cannot critic on another piece of art without a little constructive criticism, I would love to post examples if only I had the ability to post pictures; so text-based is all I can give for now.

The main thing I would like to point out is the color palette, everyone chooses there colors differently but I would suggest using lighter colors for the highlights as they are hard to see on his jeans. Also playing with the colors Hue and Saturation when creating highlights and shadows can really make your artwork POP out.

I look forward to seeing what else you create.
-Coleman
Oh hey Coleman, thx for some advice, juz my head hurt, and night make me dizzy, colour pallete juz all messed up,
well i will be doing another custom trainer base and awesome fakemon, thx anyway bro
Old January 24th, 2014, 05:32 PM
Smeargle
Keep it Artsy :)

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Smeargle
Quote:
Oh hey Coleman, thx for some advice, juz my head hurt, and night make me dizzy, colour pallete juz all messed up,
well i will be doing another custom trainer base and awesome fakemon, thx anyway bro
Hey man no sweat, your stuff looks great so far. I can't wait to see what else you make

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do."

- Eleanor Roosevelt
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links