The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.
Feel like talking about Pokémon manga? Check this out! Want to discuss and share Pokémon music and videos? Click here!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 25th, 2014, 03:38 PM
★Symbiosis★
★Pokemon Master★
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here

8-Bit Pokeball (Google xD)
8-Bit Ash (Pokemon Yellow: Special Edition)
8-Bit Pikachu (Pokemon Yellow: Special Edition)

I got all 3 of these tattoo's when I was 18. I just never thought to share them on here...lol
When I got them I also got a 8-Bit Super Mario Mushroom on my hand too. For the first few months walking around town I got so many people stop and talk to me or say how cool they where and so forth...Even to this day once in a while someone will notice them and want to talk or complement me on them. I have had them almost 2 years now and I must say most people would say you regret tattoo's but honestly I don't regret these at all and I am proud to have them on my body for the rest of my life xP

So what you think?

My PC
Windows 8.1 64 Bit | 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.4GHz) | 32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz | 1TB SSD Quad Play RAID 0 (4x256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s) | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M graphics with 16GB total (2x 8GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled | Razer Naga Epic | Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014 | Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 | LG - 27" IPS LED HD Monitor

Pokemon X | Name: Symbiosis | ID No: 15133 | Pokedex: 189 | Time: 36:10 | Badges: 3 | Adventure Started On: 8/29/2014
Pokecommunity | Facebook

Last edited by ★Symbiosis★; January 25th, 2014 at 05:45 PM.
Old January 25th, 2014, 03:58 PM
Smeargle
Keep it Artsy :)

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Smeargle
I may not be a big tattoo person but that is seriously the coolest tattoo I've seen in a while xD!
I love it
Old January 25th, 2014, 04:02 PM
★Symbiosis★
★Pokemon Master★
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleman_c15 View Post
I may not be a big tattoo person but that is seriously the coolest tattoo I've seen in a while xD!
I love it
Awe, Thank you very much xD

My PC
Windows 8.1 64 Bit | 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.4GHz) | 32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz | 1TB SSD Quad Play RAID 0 (4x256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s) | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M graphics with 16GB total (2x 8GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled | Razer Naga Epic | Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014 | Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 | LG - 27" IPS LED HD Monitor

Pokemon X | Name: Symbiosis | ID No: 15133 | Pokedex: 189 | Time: 36:10 | Badges: 3 | Adventure Started On: 8/29/2014
Pokecommunity | Facebook

Old January 25th, 2014, 04:27 PM
Adventure
the girl who w a i t e d

Nature: Naive
That is something I'd even consider getting, without feeling ashamed even. Pokémon is a bit shameful for me sometimes, but I do love it ;) That tattoo is so nostalgic and simple, neat. Just hoping it's the image that's blurry and not the tattoo, hah.
be sure to check out PokéPOTW #24 .
moderator of POKéMON GENERAL .
and of the ROLEPLAY CORNER .
paired to a b n e g a t i o n .
Old January 25th, 2014, 05:46 PM
★Symbiosis★
★Pokemon Master★
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
That is something I'd even consider getting, without feeling ashamed even. Pokémon is a bit shameful for me sometimes, but I do love it That tattoo is so nostalgic and simple, neat. Just hoping it's the image that's blurry and not the tattoo, hah.
I took and uploaded a new picture. The one before was from when I got them done. I had a crappy phone back then. How they look now?

My PC

Pokecommunity | Facebook

Old January 25th, 2014, 05:51 PM
Karinmo
☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Im turning 18 in July and defiantly plan on getting something like this. Probably the same as you, Red and Pikachu 8 bit style. I also thinking about getting a tattoo of Groudon, if i can find a tattoo artist with the ability to get Groudon right.
Old January 25th, 2014, 06:03 PM
★Symbiosis★
★Pokemon Master★
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karinmo View Post
Im turning 18 in July and defiantly plan on getting something like this. Probably the same as you, Red and Pikachu 8 bit style. I also thinking about getting a tattoo of Groudon, if i can find a tattoo artist with the ability to get Groudon right.
Way to go man, Good for you!

I am in fact thinking about getting more soon. I really want Torterra, Empoleon & Infernape.

My PC

Pokecommunity | Facebook

Last edited by ★Symbiosis★; January 25th, 2014 at 06:14 PM.
Old January 25th, 2014, 07:48 PM
Timbjerr
Hero of the Blue Flame
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
I have heard that the back of your hand is the most painful spot to put a tattoo. Is that true?

PokéCommunity Veteran Timbjerr

"We're not perfect. Sometimes our brains tell us one thing, while our emotions tell us another. And war... The more we try to avoid it, the worse it is when it comes to us."
Old January 25th, 2014, 08:01 PM
Puddle
Mission Complete✔

Nature: Lax
Timbjerr, I'm sure it's pretty bad. Any bony place is brutal.
I gotta say, I feel that it's really dumb in my eyes cause I'm not a tattoo guy. But it definitely shows that you're not embarrassed by your true feelings of Pokemon or anything, so that's awesome man! Just keep doing you (:

Old January 25th, 2014, 08:29 PM
xxkaylabby
cake the cat
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
like i told you before, they're amazing :D i would be so scared getting a tattoo!

|Pair|
|Theme|
|My Gallery|
|Friend Code|
|Trade Thread|

Old January 25th, 2014, 09:09 PM
★Symbiosis★
★Pokemon Master★
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbjerr View Post
I have heard that the back of your hand is the most painful spot to put a tattoo. Is that true?
It is supposed to be true but those were my first tattoo's and honestly it didn't phase me. It annoyed me more than hurt but I have a high tolerance for pain.

My PC

Pokecommunity | Facebook

Old January 25th, 2014, 10:28 PM
pompayyy
Forever and Ever

Man, some people get tattoos of naked ladies, or skulls. You, on the other hand, are keeping things real with those killer tats.

Pink Moon is on its way.

Old January 26th, 2014, 09:13 AM
★Symbiosis★
★Pokemon Master★
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZangFloyd View Post
Man, some people get tattoos of naked ladies, or skulls. You, on the other hand, are keeping things real with those killer tats.
Yeah, At one time I thought about getting full Pokemon sleeves on my arms of every Pokemon out in a 8-bit form. I am still debating on doing it one day maybe. Will cost a lot though! xD

My PC

Pokecommunity | Facebook

Old February 3rd, 2014, 03:00 PM
Bruce Banner
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Bruce Banner
That's awesome! I may get a Pokemon tattoo when I get older, but I don't want any on my hands. I may get one high up on my arm or on my side, idk.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here