• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Dear anons (yes, there are many of you),

I wish you would stop pressuring me into trying to do this, because you don't understand how much it terrifies me. It's not even that I'm a coward, but it's...something worse than that. It's hard to verbalize or even think about because it hurts. I've felt inadequate most of my life, and the idea of wanting something that can cause me a lot of pain and embarrassment is too great of a risk to take. It's not going to help me if I succeed, but instead it's going to make things worse when I fail. I hate failing more than anything else, which is why I can't do this. If I don't take the risk, then at least it won't make me hurt anymore than it already does.

------------------

Dear anon,

I've been wanting to say this for a while, and I seem to be in a mood to spew my thoughts tonight. I thought we were friends a few years ago, since you would like to get lunch with me and some of my friends. But over the last couple years when I see you, you don't even say hi or look me in the eyes. I wish I could know why you are distancing yourself. I feel bad whenever I see you because you look so lonely, and I don't know if there's anything we can do to help.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

So I just noticed that you de-friended me on Facebook.
Like, the fact that that even bothers me sounds hilariously shallow. Or something.
But for some reason, it does.
I guess the fact that I have a pretty large crush on you and that I'm pretty sure you only deleted me because you know I'm gay has a bit to do with it.
It shouldn't hurt, but it does. Crying internally a little here.
But if you think I'm not going to say something to you about this next we have class together, then you're wrong, you arse-face. -.-;

Years
Dear Anonymous,

Why are there so many mean people in this world? I don't like watching people be treated unfairly. Nobody likes being called stupid names or feeling like they're not cared for. It saddens me that we have to fall victim to obscenely nasty people. It's obviously never going to stop, but I know there are good people who actually do care.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry I let you down. I probably completely ruined all our chances--or now, your chances... at ever winning that stupid competition. I know, I was one of the ones who pressed so hard for it to happen, too... but I can tell you, it was not an easy choice that I made. It's not the choice I would have liked to make, but its the choice that I had to make. One day, it will all come together and make sense. Maybe not for you, but definitely for me, and I'm pretty sure that is what we were all aiming for, anyway... At least the two of us.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Dear Anon

I really wish I wasn't related to you sometimes. You have no damn confidence at all. If you're stuck on the problem don't cry like a 5 year old like you are now, go ask for help. There's so many people in this school who can help you can you crying about not knowing the problems is embarrassing me. An adult doesn't crying and moan , they get help when they need and act professional about. A professional speaks in a normal tone, not a crying whining tone. You should be able to find out where to go yourself being by asking someone or figuring out yourself. I'm not going to hold your hand through the entire semester or any other time in life. YOU need to learn to be more responsible for yourself and act more adult like.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Dear Anon,

Really? Just tell me how you feel. I'm tired of thinking we're friends and then you acting like we're not. I know I can be a dick I'm sorry I can be like that. Everyone else gets it but, apparently you don't... at least sometimes... just tell me how you feel cause it's hard trying to do anything without knowing your stance

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I feel Like I'm becoming a burden for you, not just you but the others around you as well. It makes life hard to had to deal with me at times, and it certainly isn't easy financially. I know I can leave, and If this feeling continues, I will.

Dear Anonymous,

You constantly put me down, with no end in sight. I'm not sure where this bitterness came from, but It only serves to affect me negatively. It needs to stop, because it's destructive, and We need a solid relationship, so that we can support each other like family should.

P.S. You'll get better at zelda,we all were noobs once ;P

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I long for the day I get to see you. Things get really hectic and muddled throughout the week and that thought get me through it all. I know I've said how much I want to see you but I feel it growing more and more as the days roll on. Times like now when I can't talk to you, I really yearn just to hear your voice.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anon,
I don't want to be your enemy, in fact, I want to make peace with you after all that happened, I know I was wrong that time, but I want to forget all my past and become friends all over again, that's all that I want now.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Dear Anonymous,
I know you will never get to read what I am telling you right now, but that's the main reason I'm doing it now. Think of it as a rough draft for what is to come :) . You mean the world to me. In the time that I have known you I have done everything in my power to get closer to you as a friend and build a lasting relationship with you. Although you don't know how I feel... I really like you. Every time I see you my day gets better. A day where I have little to no self esteem or happiness gets completely turned around after I see your beautiful face.Being able to listen to what you have to say about the world and your life without anyone interrupting it makes me, a person who is seldom happy, learn what it is like to be purely happy. I guess you could say you're the reason that I get up every morning. To see you, and talk to you... Ever since I have moved away from my hometown to where I am now I have changed my life dramatically from what I was. I have realized what it is like to truly care for someone and be willing to take a bullet for her. I have changed in ways both physically, and mentally in order to become a better person for you and everyone else that I care about in life. I don't want to be the failure everyone thought I would become. Instead, I am becoming the responsible person you have wanted me to be this whole time, and I am still not done bettering myself to become the person that will succeed in life... And when I do... I want to succeed with you by my side. So, will you be there to fulfill that dream with me?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

HI. HELLO THERE. HI. I ACTUALLY DO PHYSICAL WORK FROM 10-10 WHEN I GO INTO WORK. SO PLEASE DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T DO ANYTHING AND HAVE NO COMMON SENSE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO DO ****ING HOUSEWORK ON MY ONLY DAY OFF. OKAY. THANKS.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I know you have a thing for me. I could tell by the way your eyes lit up when you looked at me (or an illusion cast by your glasses). You also turned into a little kid when we were talking, you really wanted to talk to me and it didn't matter what about. Truth is, I reciprocate those feelings and I want to try us out see how it goes. I think you feel like because you're technically my boss you'll get in some sort of trouble but you work at different stores and time is running out I don't know how long you've got left here; Sunday might be the last time we see each other. This is the worst because I know our position requires us to take our time and let the tension build before it's acceptable but we don't have the time and I don't know what to do.
Give me a sign on Sunday and hint to me what I should do. If it is the last time we see each other let me know and I'll go out of my way to get you to come on a date, if it's not then maybe I'll just subtly flirt with you some more and make you go even crazier.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

We've known about each other since high school, been acquaintances for 6 years, friends for only several months, but I feel like I connect with you more than anyone else. We share the same interests, values and hobbies. But above everything, you treat me like how I've always dreamed of being treated, like a girl looking for a soulmate acting like a hopeless romantic, yet at the same time a close friend who you can game and watch anime with. I'm scared to take anything further than our friendship for fear of losing a precious friend. Though I can't help but wonder if I would ever regret not telling you about my feelings. It's harder to imagine living the rest of my life without you in the picture than it is to imagine what it would be like if we progressed. I'm conflicted.

TY

Thanks for being so understanding and being a great person overall. I really appreciate it <3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anonymous(es),
I'm unable to sleep lately, because I want to talk with you guys again. I know I might become unable to talk with anyone when I'm in a trip to another city, and I want to have a great moment with all of you guys before I set sail. I'm grateful that I can meet with all of you, thank you for all of the moments that we have :)

And I'll be back soon, don't worry, ok?

Last edited:
Years
Dear Anonymous...

The last time we met was 10 years ago. We both were just little kids, but even as little kids, we had our "what-they-call" relationship...at least, that's what my weak memories of you says. I already talked to my mother about you...she surely remembers you more than I do..and my memories were right. You were a princess. I still have memories of your gorgeous blue eyes blowing in my face. Your short hair which ending made sweet curls to the outside. Your eyes...your eyes are what dig into my mind and is never leaving. I think about you every day...how are you now? Do you remember me? I do remember you. Very much. You were my first love and I shall never forget you. If I happen to meet you again...I sure will recognize you by the first glance and smile.

Because no one have your gorgeous blue eye.

Luc-R-io

Unhatched Riolu Egg
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 1, 2015
Dear Anonymous,
...You will never believe just how stupidly crazy I was. Why was I so ridiculously idiotic? I'm a moron, a dolt, a fool... I wish I could go back in time

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Dear anonymous,

I miss you so much. We were so close, I think. I loved you. I love you. You brightened my day, and you gave me a reason to keep breathing...
I wanted to help you. I wanted to make you happy with everything in my body. You were always on my mind, and that hasn't changed one bit. I still think about you, dream about you, and wish I could talk to you again.
Where are you? Are you doing better than last time we talked? Did you move on... or ...
Are you even still here? I'm afraid--no, I'm terrified beyond anything else that I'm waiting for a person that'll never, ever, return.

I loved your smart, sassy personality, your caring nature, and how we had so much in common. Why, why did you leave? Why did you turn around and abandon me, just walk away and not come back without a single word? And will I ever hear from you again?
{;ease... please come back? Lets at least be friends? Please let me help you be happy again?
And remember... I was never gonna leave you, I never would, and I never wanted to upset you any of the times I did...
I love you... I promised I always would... and I'll keep my promise. <3
----------------

Dear anonymous(s),

Stop. All of you. Once upon a time, you all got along great. You roleplayed together, joked around, and more. All of you just need to sort things out and try to get things under control, okay? And I don't know if you know, but it is /not/ easy watching friendships fall apart.

----------------

Dear anonymous,

I'm not exactly who you think I am. I'm not the quiet, simple boy you believe I am. I'm a lot weirder than you think, and I'm pretty sure something isn't quite right with my head haha. But... I hope that you can still accept me after learning about what makes me so weird.
Also please stop being such a stubborn pain in the butt. Thank.

(Really hoping this doesn't get modded. It doesn't have anything to do with anybody on the forums here, but still a bit uncertain...)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Dear Anonymous,

It's kind of hard to be friends when we never speak. I thought the world of you for so long and now I'm wondering if it all was a lie. Did you always just appease me or was there something there before? I'm hurting right now. I'm hurting because I feel like it was just a lie. Every bit of it. I wish we could talk about it, just one last time. For closure's sake.

Tata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back