• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What's Your Current Team?

Years
Beat the e4 with greninja, pangoro, noivern, talonflame, hawlucha, and amaura.

My current team is volcarona and a bunch of froakie eggs( trying to mm)

My shiny hunting team is pangora(false swiper), gardevoir(hypnosis plus ability checker), combee(sweet scent)
And a shiny banette that was gifted to me( you know who you are right above me in this post;) ). Sometimes raichu as well(thief, if I know the pokemon I am hunting has a chance of holding something)

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
My current team is in my signature, however I have been experimenting with Arceus instead of Zekrom!!

So sad though.. the god of all pokemon, the creator of the universe, time, and existance.. owned by one of his creations. confined to a pokeball and slave to it's master's (my) will. at least Arceus makes cute sounds and gives love to let us know that it enjoys the loss of freedom as apparent with Pokemon-Amie xD!

uqob.jpg
04w2.jpg

He likes his neck scratched...

Last edited:
Years
This is my team if one didn't see already, it's also on my PC blog's sidebar:

658.png
006.png
407.png
675.png
678-f.png
700.png

This is them in detail:

Greninja ♂
- Surf
- Waterfall
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
Nature: Sassy
Item: Mystic Water
Ability: Torrent

Charizard ♂
- Fly
- Dragon Claw
- Flamethrower
- Flare Blitz
Nature: Bashful
Item: Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze (non-Mega), Tough Claws (Mega)

Roserade ♀
- Energy Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Leech Seed
Nature: Timid
Item: Expert Belt
Ability: Natural Cure

Pangoro ♀
- Power-Up Punch
- Crunch
- Rock Slide
- Strength
Nature: Impish
Item: Black Belt
Ability: Iron Fist

Meowstic ♀
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
Nature: Bold
Item: Amulet Coin
Ability: Infiltrator

Sylveon ♂
- Moonblast
- Draining Kiss
- Dig
- Protect
Nature: Docile
Item: Luck Incense
Ability: Cute Charm

Phangy

Master
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
I'm kinda in between teams at the moment, i went through 3 just playing through, but now all i have is Charizard and Jolteon, just not really sure what i want to add it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
M team is currently: wartortle
first evo of froakie
inkay
first evo of fletchling
bagon
and chinchou.

I have chinchou only until i finally can find a helioptile. bulba says its common in both but all i ever find are hippos and crocs

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2023
Pokémon X: Delphox, Blastoise, Florges, Heliolisk, Noivern, and Scizor

Pokémon Y: Chesnaught, Charizard, Alakazam, Barbaracle, and Aromatisse

Years
My x team is Delphox, Pidgeotto, Jolteon, Lucario, Lapras, and Duaoblade. I am still leveling up duobalde so currently he isn't being used. But so far this team has been able to get me through all the gyms and rival battles.

Years
This is my current team (the 2th, the one that I created after the catch of Mewtwo.)

Sylveon (fairy tipe yay)
Moltres
Absol (yaaay)
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Glaceon

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2015
My team on X is in my Sig.

My Team on Y is currently:
Exploud,
Doublade,
Charizard,
Heracross,
Malamar,
Garchomp.

Currently trying breeding a new team for both X & Y so that when the bank releases, I can transfer my pokemon to the bank so that I can restart both games.
My X team is gonna be purely Kalos pokemon. I'm thinking:
Chesnaught
Delphox
Greninja
Aurorus
Noivern
Dragalge.

Still deciding on a theme for my second Y team...

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Haven't made too much progress since I got the game haha.(sorry if I spell some of these wrong haha)
Main team: Kirlia, fletchender, frogadier, diggersby, ivysaur. Needs the last spot filled and I might replace diggersby.

Side team 1: Riolu, skitty, combee(almost ready to evolve), budew, marshtomp, and combusken. Still need to work on the friendships of a couple there.
Side team 2: Axew, mienfoo, swirlix, honedge, and espurr. Still needs grinding and a last member.

I also decided to raise a few teams through the wonder trade.
team 1: Quilava, buneary, venonat, cottonee, aron, and cubone(I caught it myself but its there for support).
Teams 2 and 3 have yet to be decided out of 2 eevees, a skrelp, litwick, gasly, venipede, a chespin, a fennikin, and something I can't remember right off the bat.

This is the most pokemon I've ever raised at once. Its definitely the most I've ever raised before even taking on the second gym hahaha. I should really stop slacking off though. :P

Years
Currently just my Talonflame, Mienshao, and Whimsicott, all of which have perfect natures, EVs, IVs, and abilities. Can't wait to complete my team. ^~^ Working on the Chespin right now. :)

Years
5 badges in Y version, and my team isn't permenant, but so far the members are
Gardevoir
Blaziken
Charizard
Greninja
Ampharos
Lapras.

also wonder trade is amazing. got my Greninja and Ampharos from it.

Years
My current team on Pokemon X is:

Ninetales (shiny)
Skarmory
Dragonair
Tyranitar
Jolteon
Sylveon (shiny)

All with perfect natures and 6 IVs. Feel kind of proud to post my team for once ><

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
On Route 7 just before the Day Care I manged to catch the sleeping Snorlax in a Pokéball and added him to my party.
025.png
002.png
005.png
007.png
143.png

Pikachu Lv.20 Ivysaur Lv.20 Charmeleon Lv.18 Squirtle Lv.15 Snorlax Lv.15

Nusdogg

6IV Shiny Master
Years
Mine on X:
- 6IV Shiny Mew (US)
- 6IV Shiny Rayquaza (US)
- 6IV Shiny Lugia (US)
- 6IV Shiny Ho-Oh (JAP)
- Xerneas

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
I spent a while training and evolved my Squirtle into a Wartortle, I'm not at Cyllage City :D
025.png
002.png
005.png
008.png
143.png

Pikachu Lv.22 Ivysaur Lv.21 Charmeleon Lv.20 Wartortle Lv.17 Snorlax Lv.17

Years
Team on X: Delphox, Trevenant, Clawitzer, Mawile, Zoroark and Noivern

Current team on Y: Talonflame, Ampharos, Doublade, Wailord, Drapion and Meowstic. I'll be changing out Meowstick and swap it with Mamoswine once I catch a Piloswine.

Back