Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Resources
Reload this Page [XY graphics] Mega Ring and Mega Stones

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Resources Everything you need to help make your game can be found in here. You can also post your own resources. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Old January 7th, 2014 (04:47 PM). Edited January 9th, 2014 by RPD490.

Nature: Relaxed
UPDATE 2: Okay two of the icons were slightly unalined so I fixed those two and every icon looks evened out now. :D

UPDATE: Updated the download to fix a minor error. I had an extra double quotation mark in Blazikenite's description in the PBS and removed it. It should work properly now with no errors. XD

Hello! I see that for being able to use Mega Evolution for Essentials, that you would need the sprites to represent the Mega Ring and the Mega Stones in the Pack. It took the liberty to go and add the sprites for the Mega Ring and Mega Stones in Essentials, as well as an edited item PBS that had the Mega Ring and Mega Stones with their descriptions and other information added.

All icons are at the proper 48x48 size format.

The sprites go into the Graphics/Icons folder and the items.txt goes into the PBS folder. Edit the files if needed but this is for those who use the vanilla Essentials and have no other items added to their game.

You then need to go into the Script Editor of your game and edit the information for the stones to function since by default the Venusaurite is on there. Check the Mega Evolutions article on the Pokemon Essentials Wiki for more information.

Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: rar Mega Ring and Mega Stone Icons.rar‎ (50.8 KB, 604 views) (Save to Dropbox)

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 8th, 2014 (04:26 AM).
Lead of Pokemon Frontiers

Nature: Docile
Great resource!

Only mistake I've found so far was that you have an extra quotation mark in the PBS before the description of Blazenkenite. Extremely minor fix but it will cause an error if someone tries to compile without fixing it.
Old January 8th, 2014 (11:39 AM).

Yeah I found that out when I tried testing it after posting the resource XD I fixed it and updated the download.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 8th, 2014 (05:29 PM).
Shadow Maker

Another quick little nickpick. One (or a few, I don't remember) of the mega stones is shifted over 2-4 pixels from all the others. Really great resource
Old January 9th, 2014 (02:32 PM).
Lightning Yellow Creator

Nature: Quiet
two of them are slightly out. don't know the ids since i had to rename them, but the names are as follows
Gengarite is shifted horizontally
Scizorite is shifted vertically

A Pokemon Yellow remake, using HGSS Tiles, and the ability to obtain all Kanto Pokemon as well as their previous/later evolutions.

Old January 9th, 2014 (11:42 PM).

Alrighty, fixed those two icons. They should all looked aligned now. :3

Old January 22nd, 2014 (07:38 PM).
Pokemon Creator

Great icon set any idea if there is a way to change the battle sprite when used to show the pokemon has mega evolved like in x and y?

Old January 23rd, 2014 (10:24 AM).

You are gonna have to find a resource where someone made Gen IV style Mega Sprites, namely for the back ones. So your on your own for that part. XD

Old January 23rd, 2014 (03:39 PM).
Pokemon Creator

okay got one for venasaur

Old January 31st, 2014 (05:03 PM).

I know there is someone doing a Gen VI 64x64 Sprite Resource for GBA Hacks but I think they can be used for this too, most of them will have colored backgrounds for indexing purposes to use in Gen III hacks, but this will include Mega Evolutions, though according to the person doing them, he is saving Mega Evolution sprites last

Old June 19th, 2014 (05:24 PM).

Great resource. This was the last part I needed
Old July 29th, 2014 (04:03 PM).

Thanks, this will be very helpful
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)