The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 23rd, 2013, 11:32 PM
Gomorrah
it's the end of all things

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Gomorrah

Advertise here
Username: Minzy
Partner Pokemon: Mawile
Why you like Fairies: Every single one of them is the epitome of adorable - except maybe Klefki, it's just a keychain haha - and I really love cute Pokemon. As well, Fairy is a pretty resilient type considering it has only two weaknesses and a heap of immunities. The attacks available to Fairy-types also sound cute; Baby-Doll Eyes? Nothing beats that, you must admit.
What is your favorite Fairy type Pokemon? Why?: Probably Togekiss or Mawile. I like them both equally, I think. Togekiss' evolutionary line has always been one of my favorites, because they're so adorable and I appreciated having Togepi as an egg in Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal and I really loved it when I got it in FR/LG... somehow. I can't remember now, lol. But anyway, the line was made even better in DPPt cuz Togekiss is so versatile and huggable-looking. Mawile is flat out cool and always has been. It'll forever be my go-to moe. :}

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloysterOyster
Reminds me of

[4:32:35 AM] Shinx: my nipples are permanently erect
AMAZING DIVE CONFIRMED / AMAZING BATTLE ARENA ASSUMED
THE SPACE CENTER HAS RETURNED / EVERYTHING IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD
Old December 24th, 2013, 01:59 AM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Nature: Lax
Here are all 3 of my Fairy monotype teams

Spoiler:

Sylveon @ Quick Claw
Ability: Cute Charm

-Psychic
-Moonblast
-Draining Kiss
-Shadow Ball

Florges @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil

-Petal Blizzard
-Grassy Terrain
-Dazzling Gleam
-Wish

Carbink @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body

-Gyro Ball
-Power Gem
-Stealth Rock
-Dazzling Gleam

Dedenne @ Leftovers
Ability: Cheek Pouch

-Discharge
-Nuzzle
-Play Rough
-Thunder Wave

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Ability: Infiltrator

-Energy Ball
-Charm
-Leech Seed
-Cotton Guard

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura

-Moonblast
-Geomancy
-Horn Leech
-Megahorn
======================================================
Fairy monotype team #2

Sylveon @ Quick Claw

-Moonblast
-Draining Kiss
-Quick Attack
-Psyshock

Florges @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil

-Psychic
-Petal Blizzard
-Moonblast
-Grassy Terrain

Aromatisse @ Leftovers
Ability: Healer

-Psychic
-Attract
-Aromatic Mist
-Moonblast

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace

-Fairy Wind
-Metronome
-Air Slash
-Sweet Kiss

Slurpuff @ Leftovers
Ability: Sweet Veil

-Play Rough
-Safeguard
-Energy Ball
-Round

Xerneas @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Fairy Aura

-Moonblast
-Misty Terrain
-Horn Leech
-Geomancy
======================================================
Fairy monotype team #3

Clefable @ Leftovers

-Moonblast
-Moonlight
-Sing
-Metronome

Wigglytuff @ Leftovers

-Play Rough
-Sing
-DoubleSlap
-Rollout

Azumarill @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat

-Play Rough
-Bubble Beam
-Rollout
-Rain Dance

Togetic @ Leftovers
Ability: Hustle

-Fairy Wind
-Metronome
-Safeguard
-Magical Leaf

Granbull @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate

-Play Rough
-Crunch
-Headbutt
-Scary Face

Kirlia @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize

-Psychic
-Dazzling Gleam
-Misty Terrain
-Future Sight
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]

Last edited by CloysterOyster; February 5th, 2014 at 10:52 AM.
Old December 24th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
Yay, more members! Glad to see so many more fans of the Fairy type here, and I hope you all are having a great holiday season!
As it is the season, I have flown back home for Christmas, and due to that will be on a little less than I normally am. So, I ask that you all just please keep to the rules of this thread, please continue to discuss the topics on fairy types, you may continue to post cute/funny pictures (as long as they are PC appropriate), and I will give out two more topics for discussion!

What is your favorite Fairy type team?

Which Fairy type Pokemon do you find to be the best battler?

Happy holidays everyone, and be safe!
Old December 24th, 2013, 10:22 AM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellicent♀ View Post

Fairy-type team? I haven't used them enough to form an opinion, but I will tell you that Xerneas is the best Fairy to use in battle. Xerneas + Power Herb + Geomancy + Moonblast = instant KO for the opposing team. I used the same combo against people and wiped out half or more than half of their teams before they forfeited. Xerneas has to be the most powerful Pokemon in recent history, and of generation VI.
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]
Old December 24th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Christopher
Hear Me Roar
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Quote:
I haven't used enough Fairies to really build a team yet. I may do a Fairy type mono challenge. So I may have a team after that.

Quote:
Gardevoir this thing is a beast. It's movepool is diverse enough to cover most threats. With 165 base Sp.A in its Mega Form it's an incredible sweeper. 2nd would have to be Azumarill for mainly the same reasons only on the Physical side.
Old December 24th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer

Nature: Relaxed

Mega
Mawile, with those insane Attack stats the things like a Tiger II Tank. Good user of Sucker Punch to, so a great counter to Ghost and Physic threats. The strong attack stats plus STAB bonus are ideal with those normally weak Steel attacks.

Old December 24th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Hikamaru
the hamster
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky

Gardevoir definitely, for same reasons as stated by Christopher. It's got a movepool diverse enough to cover most threats, and once it gets Hyper Voice its Mega form will be breaking through Substitutes like no tomorrow. Azumarill also gets a mention thanks to its amazing physical strength due to Huge Power.

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | credit | supporter

Old December 24th, 2013, 10:34 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Togekiss. It just has to be. With combination of Serene Grace, Thunder Wave, and Air Slash, it could take away all chances of your opponents landing hits on you and defeat them without any sort of trouble. Togekiss could learn Roost, too. With this move, it should be able to recover itself whenever it needs to and always keep itself healthy. :] Sylveon would have to be my favorite, too. I've used it many times while battling online; it performs pretty decently.
Old December 26th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Outnumbered
This is a Sailor's Prayer
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Outnumbered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadora View Post
Togekiss. It just has to be. With combination of Serene Grace, Thunder Wave, and Air Slash, it could take away all chances of your opponents landing hits on you and defeat them without any sort of trouble. Togekiss could learn Roost, too. With this move, it should be able to recover itself whenever it needs to and always keep itself healthy. :] Sylveon would have to be my favorite, too. I've used it many times while battling online; it performs pretty decently.
Fully agreed, except that I don't make use of Roost/T-Wave at all when I used Togekiss.

Another really good one is Mega-Mawile. Put that beast under TR and it pretty much has it's way with any Pokemon that /thinks/ it can switch in and do anything!
Old December 29th, 2013, 07:30 AM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

I'd have to say that for me, it's gotta be Klefki. Sure maybe not as an offensive presence, but it serves its purpose as a physical wall pretty damn well. Prankster Thunder Wave, Spikes, Substitute, Calm Mind, Torment, Light Screen + Reflect, Swagger, Toxic, and Switcheroo are all of its useful non attacking moves, and it's a beast to try and stop it from setting anything up.

Plus not to mention the access to Draining Kiss and Foul Play. Draining kiss sapping HP from the Pokemon and actually giving you back a whopping 75% of the damage dealt by it, combined with Klefki's low HP stat makes for a huge recovery rate for Klefki. Not to mention when paired with leftovers and Substitute.

Klefki is just an amazing force in battle. It really is, if you haven't already tried one.
Old January 10th, 2014, 02:19 PM
Sheep
may the stars shine down on you

Nature: Timid

I'll be creating a fairy team relatively soon.. whenever I complete my mountain dex in X, that is. No movesets or held items have been decided yet but this is my plan:

Sylveon with Pixilate, Timid or Modest, female
Azumarill with Huge Power, Jolly, female
Florges with Flower Veil, Calm, female
Whimsicott with Prankster, Bold, female (have this baby thanks to Jell!)

Aaand that's what has been planned so far. :) Probably going to put Dedenne and Gardevoir or Togekiss in there somewhere as well.

Mega Mawile without question.. but Azumarill has gotten really buffed with the addition of its fairy typing too. Huge Power for Mawile makes it quite the threat and Azumarill can also take advantage of the same ability + Play Rough to utilize their immense attack stats. Whoa!

whooo clubs
family twin
my star
Old January 10th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

If I were to create a team based on fairy-types only, it would include Whimsicott, Aromatisse, Togekiss, Mega Mawile, Azumarill, and Clefable. Clefable has Magic Guard and Unaware (which are two, great abilities, in my opinion), and with access to moves like Wish, Cosmic Power, Aromatherapy, and Thunder Wave, it could make quite an amazing wall. As for the rest, their job would be to just take out the opponent's Pokémon.
Old January 16th, 2014, 03:33 PM
MIAU
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Oh my gosh, the OP looks so pretty ♥

Username: Miau
Partner Pokemon: Edelweiss the Florges
Why you like Fairies: They're cute, but can hit really hard. And I love all the different inspirations behind each Fairy-type Pokemon, and how even though there aren't many of them, they're very diverse, from delicate flowers like Floette, to the trickster Whimsicott and just look at Carbink and Klefki!

What is your favorite Fairy type Pokemon? Why?
I love Florges, it just looks so beautiful in all the pretty colors, I had a White flower Florges in X, that I raised from a teeny tiny Flabebe that I caught early in the game. She proved to be really great in battle too, she was in my first Hall of Fame team!

Design-wise, I also like Spritzee/Aromatisse a lot, and out of the re-typed Pokemon, Clefable and Whimsicott are definitely my favorites.
Old January 18th, 2014, 07:59 AM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Welcome MIAU! Sorry I was gone for a while everybody. But I finally graduated hairdressing school!
So to celebrate, I'm giving a new topic, and a little present will be coming soon for all existing members! c:

If given the opportunity from Nintendo to make your own Fairy-type Pokemon, what would it be? Moveset? Egg moves? Base stats? Place it all in a spoiler for everyone to see! Write a description on how it would look!

My own:
Spoiler:

Name: Heartux
Type: Fairy/Ice
Height: 1'
Weight: 8 lbs
Flavor text: Heartux gather in cold regions. When a colony of these Pokemon gather, they spend their time complimenting each other.
Appearance: Small, pale pink penguin, pale yellow flipper-feet, and a darker pink "vest" pattern on its chest that leaves a little heart shape on its neckline.
Abilities: Overcoat/Ice Body HA - Pixilate
Base Stats: 50/35/65/65/40/65

Moveset:
-level up
Lv. 1 ~ Peck
Lv. 1 ~ Growl
Lv. 5 ~ Powder Snow
Lv. 8 ~ Charm
Lv. 11 ~ Fairy Wind
Lv. 15 ~ Attract
Lv. 18 ~ Aurora Beam
Lv. 21 ~ Fake Tears
Lv. 25 ~ Uproar
Lv. 28 ~ Hail
Lv. 31 ~ Sweet Kiss
Lv. 35 ~ Draining Kiss
Lv. 38 ~ Ice Beam
Lv. 41 ~ Hyper Voice

-Egg
~Moonblast
~Sing
~Confuse Ray
~ Misty Terrain
~ Sheer Cold
Old January 18th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Username: Lilith
Partner Pokemon:
Why you like Fairies: They are cute and mystical! I wanted to use Florges in XY from the start, and then Luke traded me a shiny blue Flabebe, wheee!
Answer a Topic!: What is your favorite Fairy type Pokemon? Why?
Oh maaan. I love Whimsicott, Mega-Gardevoir, Mega-Mawile, Togekiss, Florges, Clefable, Azumarill, and Sylveon. They all have adorable expressions and designs. I love how some draw their power from the moon or even from their emotions, such as Gardevoir.
Old January 20th, 2014, 09:55 AM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Welcome to the club Lilith! c:
And thank ya for the blue Florges sprite! I've been meaning to find some but have had no luck. ;A;

Everyone's favorite fairies are just so wonderful <3
Old January 22nd, 2014, 02:04 PM
MIAU
Community Supporter

Thanks, Jelli, and congrats on graduating! Your Heartux sounds adorable, penguins are always adorable!

As for my own, I'd make a trickster little fairy, based on foxfire or will-o-wisps. It would be a Fairy/Fire type, a tiny blueish flame of sorts, maybe with a small, gaseous body? They live in the forest, and only come out at night, to guide lost travelers. They're a bit mischievous though, so they'll lead them on the longest way out of the forest, and they like to pull pranks every now and then.

I can't think of exact stats, other than that it would have good speed to compensate for its low defensive stats. It draws its Fairy powers from the moon, so it would have Moon Blast and Dazzling Gleam, and while I'd give it good special attack, I think it would rely more on dealing status with Will-o-Wisp or Confuse Ray. As for abilities, definitely Prankster, and maybe Flash Fire as filler.
Old January 23rd, 2014, 09:25 AM
Tetra
faraway island
Community Supporter

Username: Zeratul

Partner Pokemon: Azumarill
Why you like Fairies:
They're so cute! I don't think I've seen a Fairy-Type that is not beautiful, or cute. They also have a resistance to Dragon, so there's another compliment for Fairy-Types. Azumarill got a big buff up in Gen VI, and it also got the Fairy-Type, which makes it amazing in competitive play; I'd love to use a Sylveon some time soon :3

Easy. Azumarill! It's soo cute! I also love how it evolves at like... Level 18, if I'm right? Super amazing. It's also got cutie pie face, but it's deadly, so watch out. If you haven't used one, I recommend you use one. It's was kinda underrated, but due to it's big buff and Fairy addition in X/Y it's become popular.

Again, Azumarill! But he's not the only one. Azumarill's Huge Power gives a big boost, and with Fairy-Type, Play Rough is amazing. Just try using it! Sylveon is the other one I was talking about. It might not have other great stats, but it's Defense and Sp.Defense are surely good. I've seen a friend use it, and it can take quite some hits! Mega Gardevoir seems quite good in battle too, but sadly, it's quite easy to knock out, at least Diantha's (her Gardevoir was weak, I could say).
Old January 25th, 2014, 04:03 PM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Welcome to the club, Zeratul! Azumarill is certainly a monster of a Pokemon (I've always thought so), and with its new typing it's become even more of one. I love it so much! Belly Drum + Aqua Jet + Play Rough is probably one of my favorite combos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAU View Post
Thanks, Jelli, and congrats on graduating! Your Heartux sounds adorable, penguins are always adorable!

As for my own, I'd make a trickster little fairy, based on foxfire or will-o-wisps. It would be a Fairy/Fire type, a tiny blueish flame of sorts, maybe with a small, gaseous body? They live in the forest, and only come out at night, to guide lost travelers. They're a bit mischievous though, so they'll lead them on the longest way out of the forest, and they like to pull pranks every now and then.

I can't think of exact stats, other than that it would have good speed to compensate for its low defensive stats. It draws its Fairy powers from the moon, so it would have Moon Blast and Dazzling Gleam, and while I'd give it good special attack, I think it would rely more on dealing status with Will-o-Wisp or Confuse Ray. As for abilities, definitely Prankster, and maybe Flash Fire as filler.
It sounds so cute! Definitely sounds like a nasty lil' fairy to deal with, for sure, especially if you're lost in a forest!
Old February 5th, 2014, 10:53 AM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Where's all of the Fairy lovers?
Old February 5th, 2014, 02:03 PM
Sheep
may the stars shine down on you

Nature: Timid
Right here! Huge apologies for disappearing. Happens occasionally, haah. ;_;

Azumarill has definitely become a beast even more so than before. Huge Power + Play Rough and Aqua Jet = better watch out. I'll be trying to breed a shiny one to use for battling in the future. :)

Anyways, how do you guys feel about "non-fairy" Pokemon getting the fairy typing but others that resemble fairies being left out? I'm talking Granbull becoming fairy but Celebi continuing to be just grass.

whooo clubs
family twin
my star
Old February 5th, 2014, 04:03 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Anyways, how do you guys feel about "non-fairy" Pokemon getting the fairy typing but others that resemble fairies being left out?
I guess I don't mind, haha. It doesn't really make sense for them to be left out, yes, but hey, competitive-wise, at least it saves them from having more weaknesses. That's a good thing; the less weaknesses you have, the better chance you'll have at surviving.
Old February 5th, 2014, 07:19 PM
Outnumbered
This is a Sailor's Prayer
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Outnumbered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadora View Post
Anyways, how do you guys feel about "non-fairy" Pokemon getting the fairy typing but others that resemble fairies being left out?
I guess I don't mind, haha. It doesn't really make sense for them to be left out, yes, but hey, competitive-wise, at least it saves them from having more weaknesses. That's a good thing; the less weaknesses you have, the better chance you'll have at surviving.
Yeah, what Nymph said! But with this, you could also argue that some Pokemon that got Fairy type don't even resemble a Fairy(using Granbull as an example because I don't think it looks very majestic). But then again there are quite a few Pokemon that really would have fit the part of a Fairy Pokemon very well, like Petlil/Lilligant. They just scream Fairy to me! XD
Old February 5th, 2014, 11:12 PM
Valerie the Gym Leader
Fairy type Pokemon rule

Username: Valerie the Gym Leader
Partner Pokemon: Mega Mawile
Why you like Fairies: Because there cute, adorable and they are Dragon slayers.
Answer a Topic!:
Mega Mawile if that counts because of huge power.So if you ev train a Mawile in attack and maybe defense it would be very strong. I also like Slurpuff because it looks so cute.

One thing I would love to see in the future is a Fairy type champion. A fairy tale type room with a castle with a princess in it and she looks cute and innocent but when she battles she is strong. She uses the strongest of strong Fairy types. What do you think?

Last edited by Valerie the Gym Leader; February 5th, 2014 at 11:29 PM. Reason: I think of more things to say
Old February 5th, 2014, 11:53 PM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
Anyways, how do you guys feel about "non-fairy" Pokemon getting the fairy typing but others that resemble fairies being left out? I'm talking Granbull becoming fairy but Celebi continuing to be just grass.
Buh. You have no idea. It kinda irritates the mess outta me! >n<
Celebi would have been so super adorable with that typing added onto it. Grass/Fairy is probably my favorite combination. Pokemon like Cresselia and Snorunt and Glalie I feel should have gotten it. I know Glalie seems odd but personally everything in the Fairy Egg Group should have gotten it. I mean, they're all just so cute. ;A;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie the Gym Leader View Post
Username: Valerie the Gym Leader
Partner Pokemon: Mega Mawile
Why you like Fairies: Because there cute, adorable and they are Dragon slayers.
Answer a Topic!:
Mega Mawile if that counts because of huge power.So if you ev train a Mawile in attack and maybe defense it would be very strong. I also like Slurpuff because it looks so cute.

One thing I would love to see in the future is a Fairy type champion. A fairy tale type room with a castle with a princess in it and she looks cute and innocent but when she battles she is strong. She uses the strongest of strong Fairy types. What do you think?
Welcome to the club, Valerie! So happy to see someone else who loves Valerie, as well.

And a Fairy Type Champion sounds awesome! Maybe a male one since that'd be kinda cute? .u.
I kind of like to think of Diantha as somewhat of a Fairy type Cham because of her Gardevoir, but I'd like one who purely uses them, as well.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here