The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 5th, 2014, 12:31 PM
zakisrage
In the trunk on Highway 10

Nature: Impish

Advertise here
My friend Ashley called his 10-year-old niece a b**** when he found out she liked One Direction.
Helga: Look Phoebe, you gotta snap out of this. I mean, criminy, it's not like it's the first time you ever farted. Heck, when you sleep over you do it all the time. You rip 'em all night long, they stink to high heaven. It's all I can do to keep from passing out.
Phoebe: Just get out.
- Hey Arnold

Last edited by zakisrage; February 5th, 2014 at 12:39 PM.
Old February 5th, 2014, 02:07 PM
Sheep
may the stars shine down on you

Nature: Timid
I saw someone get offended over another person calling the Mario 1-up a "free life." He claimed it should never be called that and to stick with 1-up. It truly made me worry about him. :(

whooo clubs
family twin
my star
Old February 5th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Khilia
Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
There is this guy in my parallel class who goes mad over anyone who possesses milk or cheese or such products, because he is lactose intolerant (and maybe a bit paranoid) and he thinks that everyone wants to make him totally jealous because they can consume lactose-containing things and he can't whereas that is nobody's intention
Old February 5th, 2014, 04:43 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

My grandmother likes to drink water extremely hot. If you give her water that's not hot enough, she'd get pretty upset with you and make a big deal out of it. Haha.
Old February 5th, 2014, 05:36 PM
Beloved
Fictionally Destructive

Nature: Relaxed
ALL of the "Beliebers" whenever I say that the little brat should be in jail for drag racing and held accountable for his actions.

I will never understand how so many people can become so completely rabid when anyone demands someone be held accountable for their actions. I mean, seriously? The little punk isn't even a US citizen, and should have been deported a long time ago. Let Canada have their village idiot back.

Zachriel
FC: 4098-3599-5083
Friend Safari Type: Psychic
Pokemon: Abra, Wobbuffet, Duosion
PM if you add me so I can add you. Always looking for friends.
Old February 5th, 2014, 08:37 PM
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

I have a perfect story for this thread that just happened a few hours ago!

In work earlier tonight, I was standing at the top of the stairs leading to my office in wait because I recognized a voice from downstairs. The voice belonged to a customer who comes shopping every night with his wife. The wife is friendly and awesome and I like talking to her, but the husband is a major pain in everyone's butt. So I was just hiding upstairs, enjoying my drink, and listening to his story about their dinner that they just came from.

The man didn't tip a server because the server only brought them two bread sticks.

He ranted and raved about his lack of bread sticks for twenty minutes. He absolutely hated that server for not bringing him three more bread sticks, and then this man blamed his wife for eating all the bread sticks. Ugh.

Actually, a lot of the customers in my store are easily offended. If one customer brushes up against another, there's usually a string of swears screamed through the entire store as the two customers get into a fight. Or some customers want to ban children under the age of 18 and their parents from ever entering the store.

We have to Mega-move it!
Old February 6th, 2014, 12:45 AM
Evanlyn
Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!

There's not very many things that I, myself, get offended at. I've got a 'whatever' attitude, but there's a few things you can say to me that I will get offended at.

Here's something that happened recently, which was really stupid for someone to get offended at:

Ok so my brother is friends with this guy, and this guy came to visit my family one day, and he left and accidentally left his earphones and sunglasses behind. He was texting my brother saying things like 'bring my earphones to church on Sunday' (we go to different churches, so it was pretty much a 'drop them off' kind of thing). Anyway, my brother was getting seriously angry because this guy wouldn't ask him, and instead would tell him. I mean, you take 10 minutes to look at this guy and you can tell he doesn't like people, so I'd assume he doesn't really text/talk to many people either.) So yeah, my brother got all high and mighty and stopped answering this guy's texts, and was all like 'He can't tell me what to do!'

This generally annoyed me, because my brother was overreacting to a stupid little thing, instead of dropping the earphones off at his place while we were in town or something.
Old February 6th, 2014, 04:58 AM
IndianCharizard#
Making johto anime hack.

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to IndianCharizard#
I remember a story, when i was a rookie, i wanted to ask a question to Giradialka, regarding my hack and due to my slow internet i accidently spammed in his profile, and he was very angry, i still get a laugh when i remember that, wonder if he's still angry with me.
Old February 6th, 2014, 10:14 PM
Alex
Mmm, yeah
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to Alex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astinus View Post
I have a perfect story for this thread that just happened a few hours ago!

In work earlier tonight, I was standing at the top of the stairs leading to my office in wait because I recognized a voice from downstairs. The voice belonged to a customer who comes shopping every night with his wife. The wife is friendly and awesome and I like talking to her, but the husband is a major pain in everyone's butt. So I was just hiding upstairs, enjoying my drink, and listening to his story about their dinner that they just came from.

The man didn't tip a server because the server only brought them two bread sticks.

He ranted and raved about his lack of bread sticks for twenty minutes. He absolutely hated that server for not bringing him three more bread sticks, and then this man blamed his wife for eating all the bread sticks. Ugh.

Actually, a lot of the customers in my store are easily offended. If one customer brushes up against another, there's usually a string of swears screamed through the entire store as the two customers get into a fight. Or some customers want to ban children under the age of 18 and their parents from ever entering the store.
This is America at its best, folks. Absolutely pathetic.

One of the things that piss me off is when people get all offended when I try to help them or shoot advice their way. I'm literally giving them a free ticket to the end of the maze and they throw their hand up like "Nu-uh, I'm gon do dis mySELF" and go in and royally screw themselves over. The good part is I get to look at them and say "what did I tell you" while they pout in their chair.
Old February 7th, 2014, 05:49 AM
Tsutarja

Nature: Jolly
The closest I can get to the most simple thing someone gets offended by is my mother. She gets offended whenever someone disagrees with anything she does, including challenging opinions of hers, and even doing something she disapproves of.

Super Smash Staff Collab
mod pairs family twitter pc social sites
Old February 7th, 2014, 08:30 AM
Evanlyn
Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
The closest I can get to the most simple thing someone gets offended by is my mother. She gets offended whenever someone disagrees with anything she does, including challenging opinions of hers, and even doing something she disapproves of.
My Mum does this too. It gets rather annoying.

One example is: if either I or my siblings even suggest that she may be doing something wrong, she gets so offended. For example, we may say 'you're always on your computer or phone' (which is perfectly true), she will get all offended and reply 'No.. I'm.. Not!'

It seems like we can't disagree with her on anything without here getting offended.
Old February 7th, 2014, 08:32 AM
Togfan
Decently-behaving Anime Girl

Nature: Calm
I had a very nice yuri picture on an about me page on some forum (basically just two girls staring at each other, blushing (it was cute okay :c)) which got removed and left me infracted because yea, it's "offensive"

There's one thing to be offended by lesbians, then there's being offended by something resembling lesbian intimacy
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here