The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 9th, 2014, 11:54 AM
Powalen

Advertise here
Mine was probably my Samurott! I started with him on my first playthrough of White and he never let me down. He was a mixed attacker that had an advantage over pretty much anything that crossed his path :D

Old January 19th, 2014, 08:55 AM
Striandly

Magikarp.
Seriously, I paid $500 for that thing, and it was worth it.
Old January 29th, 2014, 08:03 AM
IndianCharizard#
aka Brendon McCullum

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to IndianCharizard#
My pignite, because i started the journey with him and i like its style, so never let it evolve into emboar.
Old February 1st, 2014, 12:54 PM
Dragonite1v1

Nature: Adamant
It would have to be my Dragonite...I spent money to get the coins on leaf green so I could go and buy the dratini, which ended up being close to $100,000 in coins. Then i proceeded to transfer it all the way through to my white 2, which is where it resides and conquers all today. ;p
Old February 2nd, 2014, 02:56 AM
Aashutosh Kumar
The Friend of Friends

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonite1v1 View Post
It would have to be my Dragonite...I spent money to get the coins on leaf green so I could go and buy the dratini, which ended up being close to $100,000 in coins. Then i proceeded to transfer it all the way through to my white 2, which is where it resides and conquers all today. ;p
How much gameplay time did it wasted? And how you transferred it into white 2 from leaf green? Can it be done on computer with Desumume?
Old February 2nd, 2014, 04:31 AM
dirkac
Ninja Surskit

Nature: Timid
Hm, well, on White it was my Musharna, who dished out a lot of Damage with it's STAB, and who also single-handedly beat Cynthia and Alder despite being 20 Levels below theirs.

On Black, it was my Samurott, who could beat a lot and not take all too much Damage either.

On Black 2, it was my Flygon, who was by far my main source of Damage.

And finally, on White 2, Volcarona did absolutely amazing.
Old February 2nd, 2014, 11:27 AM
Sheerow
The future is in the past. Onwards, Aoshima!

Nature: Adamant
I think in my first playthrough of White my MVP was Samurott, but after the Elite Four it quickly became Golurk. As for White 2 I don't even remember if I faced Iris or not whoops. If I had to guess I'd say it was probably Leafeon?

Previously Ravio, and before that GolurkIsDaBomb
Old February 7th, 2014, 12:28 PM
smdp15

my tyranitar and alakazam saved me
Old February 7th, 2014, 03:25 PM
リザードン☆
Charizard evolved into..

Nature: Timid
In Black my MVP was my Scrafty, he had the ability Moxie and with a Crunch/Hi Jump Kick combo he defeated trainers with ease.

In White however, it would be my Emboar nicknamed Nitro. I kept Flame Charge for the extra speed boost but that didn't come close to his Attack stat due to his Adamant nature and some very tedious EV training!

In White2 I will never know as I decided to quit playing once I lost my way in Victory Road, I may continue it in the future but up until that point I considered my Arcanine to be my MVP.

friend codefriend safaripmvm
Old February 26th, 2014, 06:49 PM
LetsPlayALoveGame
Wielder of the Disco Stick

Nature: Modest
You're never gonna believe me, but it was none other than my Delcatty, named "Summerboy". Every chance I get, I pick this thing up, knowing how abysmal its stats are. Design-wise, it's my favorite Gen 3 Pokemon, and every one I've used for 3 different generations has somehow repeatedly pulled victories out of its ass. This one in particular, despite having a nature that hurt it, managed to rarely faint, paralyze ground-types with its Normalize, and land crit after crit that won me a number of decisive battles.

Reppin' underrated Pokemon since '09!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here