The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Old February 8th, 2014, 05:07 AM
RaileysXerilyasRX
Mega Salamence is a rebel scum

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
Hi everyone! I'm Raileys. I'm just a new user in this forum. A reason why I created an account is because I want to ask more things on hacking GBA ROMs that I can't do. I can also build acquaintances while I'm in this forum. So, nice to meet you all and PM me some regards. Thanks. :D
Old February 8th, 2014, 05:30 AM
Flower
ワイルドフラワー

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Flower
Hi Raileys! Welcome to PC. We both have the same reason why we created our account but I gave up that reason in many reasons as well. Anyways, I'm a hacker myself, if you as what I know about hacking and what I can do, pretty much all in the middle level except some skills in hacking that really shows how complicated it is to all people. But anyway, I hope you dig yourself to the tutorials and remember to ask me anything about ROM hacking if you need to know something, just vm/pm me. But you can't always just ask about that, we can also be buddies, I'll be looking forward to that. Have fun and follow the rules, the staffs here are all great (Like me. lol)
Old February 8th, 2014, 05:42 AM
Dragon
Did YOU just call me "ma'am"? Are you trying to start something?

Nature: Modest
Howdy, howdy, howdy, Raileys! Welcome to the PokeCommunity forums, and it's absolutely wonderful to meet you, sport! :3

Sounds like the Emulation & ROM Hacking board is just right for you then! If you head on over there, you can ask questions to the veteran ROM Hackers there about how to ROM Hack GBA games in general, or, you can take a quick look at the Tutorials there, if you would like to find a guide to help you out on hacking, or from the hacking programs in general! I hope this helps you out, and of course you'll be able to meet some wonderful and nice people on this forum, and you can make loads of buddies! In fact, I'll be glad to become your PC friend too, in which you can send me a message anytime!

It's great to have you on here! Have a blast posting around the forums, and I hope that you'll enjoy PC in general! If you have any questions you can ask a member of the staff team, in fact, you can ask the general memberbase, and they would love to help you out too. See you again, and have a great weekend! <3

Old February 8th, 2014, 05:44 AM
MaskedDJ
【♫Forever Alone♫】‎

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to MaskedDJ
Hey raileys, I m delta , nice to meet you, and welcome to the community,
is glad that someone wanted to learn to make rom hack, i will be looking foward to see ur future hack project
well enjoy ur stay and vm me if you are bored :D
Old February 8th, 2014, 07:26 AM
Hikamaru
the hamster
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Hello Raileys, welcome to the community! Nice to meet ya.

I may be no hacker, but as Aura suggested do go and check out the Emulation & ROM Hacking board for all things related to ROM hacks, and I do hope you go well with your hack project. Aside from there, we have more fun discussions and boards that can keep you entertained. Our sheer diversity shows there is definitely something for everyone, and I'm sure you can stick around and make some new friends.

Anyways, I do wish you good luck and enjoy your stay here. The staff are always here to help you if you have a question, they aren't too difficult to spot. I'm always happy for a visitor message or two, even if I'm not a talented hacker myself. I'll be seeing ya around the forums, Raileys!

- Hikari

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | credit | supporter

Old February 8th, 2014, 07:44 AM
The Stalker

Nature: Lonely
Waddup, mate! I created this account with same reasons as you. Maybe, just maybe, we can become acquaintances like you said. If you wanna know anything about ROM Hacking, don't be afraid to ask me, and I'll try to help you.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here