The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Resources

Notices

Resources Everything you need to help make your game can be found in here. You can also post your own resources. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 8th, 2014, 02:29 PM
Konekodemon
The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via ICQ to Konekodemon Send a message via AIM to Konekodemon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Konekodemon Send a message via Yahoo to Konekodemon Send a message via Skype™ to Konekodemon
Anyone have any Pokemon beach tilesets for RPG Maker XP? I need some and can't find any for a town that's on the shore of a beach.

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile...1549&ref=61528
[/sig-reason]
Old February 14th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Aurorus

Wow, this place hasn't been updated in a long time.

I would like to request something simple.

Some altered tilesets on this spritesheet

http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/a...pscccf00a0.png
Every single building, object, and thing needs to look like it's been torched by fire, beaten by ranged attacks (Such as Dark pulse, Shadow Ball, for example) and raided by physical attacks as well. The buildings have been touched with singe and are now completely charcoalized, defined by the smokey covering over them, but the colors of the buildings are still identifiable, but barely (here and there)

Some of the smaller buildings are half there, half not, perhaps even crumbled, if you can do that (Such as the bell tower)

Specifics are:

The cave entrance is crumbled and now blocked.
The Shed's door is broken and the roof has collapsed.
The Entrance Pillar is left smokey and partially tortched but intact.
The colored houses are individually different in look but still all practically unusuable due to fire and attacks.
The Colored Asian Temples are the same as the colored houses
The Small Asian houses are sack clothed in smoke and ash but practically usable.
The Two Larger Asian Houses are basically gonners, in worse contidtion than the colored houses and temples.
The Japanese Palace and Chinese Palace are the worse case scenarios in condition, clearly the primary target of attacks, and thus, almost 75% of it destroyed.

This addition is a must, for without it, the plotline of my game would be a no-go
Old February 14th, 2014, 11:34 AM
Gexeys

Nature: Adamant
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonPureShadow View Post

Every single building, object, and thing needs to look like it's been torched by fire, beaten by ranged attacks (Such as Dark pulse, Shadow Ball, for example) and raided by physical attacks as well. The buildings have been touched with singe and are now completely charcoalized, defined by the smokey covering over them, but the colors of the buildings are still identifiable, but barely (here and there)

Some of the smaller buildings are half there, half not, perhaps even crumbled, if you can do that (Such as the bell tower)

Specifics are:

The colored houses are individually different in look but still all practically unusuable due to fire and attacks.
The Small Asian houses are sack clothed in smoke and ash but practically usable.
The Two Larger Asian Houses are basically gonners, in worse contidtion than the colored houses and temples.
The Japanese Palace and Chinese Palace are the worse case scenarios in condition, clearly the primary target of attacks, and thus, almost 75% of it destroyed.

This addition is a must, for without it, the plotline of my game would be a no-go

That is such a huge request and you'd only really find this if it was already a public resource, I doubt anyone will make all of these for you, however what I'm going to suggest is that I will make one of the houses for you, then you need to see what I've changed and apply it to the other buildings yourself, it's not too hard to do if you just copy what I've done.
I'll update the post when I've finish the tile.

You need to update a proper sized image :B
Old February 14th, 2014, 02:36 PM
Worldslayer608
ಥдಥ
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:

Specifics are:

Took me a while, but I was able to work on of crumbling and war torn buildings.

Make sure you credit if used, these are custom.

Spoiler:

Pokemon Pillars of Destiny - Starters
To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory...

Voted Best Game Designer 2011 on PC
Old February 15th, 2014, 06:28 PM
Aurorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldslayer608 View Post
Took me a while, but I was able to work on of crumbling and war torn buildings.

Make sure you credit if used, these are custom.

Spoiler:
Oh, thanks man. I will credit. And I'm coming out with a full pack of pokemon indoor tilesets
Old February 15th, 2014, 09:58 PM
Worldslayer608
ಥдಥ
Community Supporter

Quote:
Oh, thanks man. I will credit. And I'm coming out with a full pack of pokemon indoor tilesets

... sounds... good...

Old February 17th, 2014, 06:06 PM
Aurorus

Quote:

... sounds... good...

Actually, I just found that trying to import your tilesets actually became too small and incompatible.
I actually discovered that when I uploaded to photobucket, the original picture got downsized in size pixel by pixel to be compatible with photobucket, which reduced quality and pixels.

I decided to do it myself, but I cannot figure out how to make a indent in a wall. Can someone teach me a trick or something?

Spoiler:

Oh yes, the tileset! Get right on it! It's finished...

Last edited by Aurorus; February 17th, 2014 at 06:12 PM.
Old February 19th, 2014, 03:36 PM
gr3ygho$t28
Veteran Gamer

Does anyone have like a tileset pack of Diamond and Pearl? Been searching for about two days now on here trying to find some, but no luck.
Old February 19th, 2014, 07:08 PM
Worldslayer608
ಥдಥ
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr3ygho$t28 View Post
Does anyone have like a tileset pack of Diamond and Pearl? Been searching for about two days now on here trying to find some, but no luck.
WesleyFG has a pretty good set on his deviantART. Make sure you credit him if you use them .

Old February 20th, 2014, 08:45 AM
LightningAlex

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LightningAlex Send a message via Skype™ to LightningAlex
Hey guys, I'm getting back into the game making, and I could really need a character sprite for Looker. Does anyone have one?

Old February 20th, 2014, 09:50 AM
Worldslayer608
ಥдಥ
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningAlex View Post
Hey guys, I'm getting back into the game making, and I could really need a character sprite for Looker. Does anyone have one?
As amusing as it is trying to find this dude's sprites, Looker is a bit too elusive if you are wanting DPPT sprites of him, however The Spriters Resource has the Black and White sprites of Looker. I honestly have never been able to find the DPPT ones though and I consider myself a pretty competent person for finding resources.

Old February 20th, 2014, 10:35 AM
LightningAlex

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LightningAlex Send a message via Skype™ to LightningAlex
Quote:
As amusing as it is trying to find this dude's sprites, Looker is a bit too elusive if you are wanting DPPT sprites of him, however The Spriters Resource has the Black and White sprites of Looker. I honestly have never been able to find the DPPT ones though and I consider myself a pretty competent person for finding resources.
That'll have to do for now. Thank you
Old February 20th, 2014, 11:04 AM
Worldslayer608
ಥдಥ
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningAlex View Post
That'll have to do for now. Thank you
You might be able to RIP it yourself from the ROM, folks in the ROM Hacking section may be able to help you with that more than I can, but that is an option. I am not sure if there is a reason as to why his DPPT sprite is not available, but I am going to assume they did a good job of hiding it in that ROM... which is cute and amusing in a way.

Old February 20th, 2014, 12:39 PM
Legendary_Trainer_Alexandre
Grand Duke

I need a Unity 3D starter kit for Pokemon because I've been looking for resources for Unity 3D and have not found one yet.
Legendary_Trainer_Alexandre "Regardless the circumstances, I intend to question the defendant with all I have. *takes off glasses* For that is a part of my creed. -Miles Edgeworth in episode 5 of Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destines Check out my story Pokemon Dual Dimensions
Old February 20th, 2014, 12:42 PM
Worldslayer608
ಥдಥ
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary_Trainer_Alexandre View Post
I need a Unity 3D starter kit for Pokemon because I've been looking for resources for Unity 3D and have not found one yet.
Would you like the moon with that?

Old February 20th, 2014, 02:08 PM
tImE
It's still me, 44tim44 ;)

Nature: Relaxed

I recently had the same problem, so I ripped him myself.

Credit is not needed, but appreciated.
Old February 20th, 2014, 05:48 PM
Sales_Kital
Champion of Sinnoh

Send a message via Skype™ to Sales_Kital
I'd like to request sprite bases in the style of Pokemon Platinum if possilbe.

Sales' PokePet

Jerio the level 100 Lucario!

Old February 21st, 2014, 08:50 AM
Aurorus

I got a question and a request.

Do Black and White/Diamond and Pearl Front Trainer Pictures fit into the frame of Pokemon essentials to look like the Ruby and Sapphire sprites, or are they bigger and different?

Last edited by Aurorus; February 21st, 2014 at 02:24 PM.
Old February 21st, 2014, 09:09 AM
Worldslayer608
ಥдಥ
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales_Kital View Post
I'd like to request sprite bases in the style of Pokemon Platinum if possilbe.
Keh-ven on deviantART has a good set of Gen 4 styled OW's. I am not sure how exact they are, but they are the best ones I know of. Make sure you credit him if used.

Old February 21st, 2014, 11:06 AM
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
Quote:
I got a question and a request.

Do Black and White/Diamond and Pearl Front Trainer Pictures fit into the frame of Pokemon essentials to look like the Ruby and Sapphire sprites, or are they bigger and different?
gen 3 = 128x128
gen 4 = 160x160
gen 5 = 192x192

thats the dimensions, but to answer if they fit, the answer is yes

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Last edited by Saving Raven; February 21st, 2014 at 01:51 PM.
Old February 21st, 2014, 12:11 PM
gr3ygho$t28
Veteran Gamer

Does anyone have the gen 6 mega evolutions fronts and backs?

I have all the mega evolutions set up in my game perfectly. Just need the sprites for them.
Old February 21st, 2014, 02:26 PM
Aurorus

Reposting because I forgot to add the latter bit

I would like to redirect your attention to one of my previous posts and this current post. My previous post asked for a full body professor and a professor overworld sprite.

In addition, I now need some extra sprites.

Create whatever comes to your mind, but I also am in need of the following in RSE/FRLG version:

Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Princess Luna, Princess Celestia, Princess Cadence, and Shining Armor... all over-world sprites and in RSE/FRLG form. I found their RSE$/FRLG Trainer Sprite, but it packed in the bundle a DP over-world sprite. As I told you, I can edit, not create sprites. And I can edit only so far, such as Cut/Paste only

... Latter bit...

You see, I watched tutorials on how to create character sprites... using base sprites and other sprites as a look at... or whatever they are doing... but I can't seem to grasp how they can do it in their mind. I can describe it well, but I can't picture it well. And even if I look at what I describe, I can't picture it without the actual object in front of me. That's why I failed literature with a flat F.

But hey, I can WRITE!!!

That's my description strength. My weakness is imagination. Not gaming imagination or art imagination. Creativity imagination. Ugh... it's hard to describe. Pretty much all I can do is edit with the tools they give me... or scribble. That's it. I don't know why I can lay out a map and not a character. It's over my head.

ONE MORE THING!!! I would like to say that I have tried to MAKE sprites on my own. Can't say they turned out well... or even look like a sprite at all. Hardly looks like a human or thing.

I know deviantart is filled with graphics, but most of the people DO NOT want to share, and the rest of the people who are willing to make sprites are COMMISSIONERS, which for ONE: I have no money, and for TWO: If I did, paypal and I have a history that whenever I try to use it, it NEVER works for me and I always get ripped off of my money by the Business THEMSELVES (don't ask, it's a long story, and no matter how they try to improvise and improve the way they make a way for customers to be able to use Paypal, I always end up being the one who is HARRY's LAW!!! [If something will go wrong, it goes wrong with me]).

Quote:

I have all the mega evolutions set up in my game perfectly. Just need the sprites for them.
What do you mean by "Set up perfectly?" is it not implemented? If this is the case, could I have the script too? I need it for my special creature's mega's

And, to answer your question, no, Generation 6 Sprites themselves have not been released yet. But for RSE/FRLG, they have. Deviantart has a set of them for front, but for back, I'm not sure.
Old February 21st, 2014, 05:41 PM
Janj

I'm looking for something that's old...
A few years ago I downloaded a zip file that had a ton of sprites from Gen III (like trainers, overworld sprites, battle backgrounds, Pokémon). I don't know exactly where I downloaded it. It was on my old computer but I guess it didn't transfer to my new one and now I lost it.

Last edited by Janj; February 21st, 2014 at 05:56 PM.
Old February 21st, 2014, 07:49 PM
firion2j

I've been looking for quite a while, and have had no luck - does anybody have an overworld sprite template for FR/LG style sprites? All I've been able to find is DPP onwards.
Old February 21st, 2014, 08:46 PM
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
Quote:
Originally Posted by firion2j View Post
I've been looking for quite a while, and have had no luck - does anybody have an overworld sprite template for FR/LG style sprites? All I've been able to find is DPP onwards.
I believe This is right up your alley

Quote:

You can find them Here

Quote:
What do you mean by "Set up perfectly?" is it not implemented? If this is the case, could I have the script too? I need it for my special creature's mega's
It is implemented, if you need help Read the Wiki
Essentials has it implemented, but it is up to you to add the necessary graphics and items

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janj View Post
I'm looking for something that's old...
A few years ago I downloaded a zip file that had a ton of sprites from Gen III (like trainers, overworld sprites, battle backgrounds, Pokémon). I don't know exactly where I downloaded it. It was on my old computer but I guess it didn't transfer to my new one and now I lost it.
If memory serves me, It should be this

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Last edited by Saving Raven; February 21st, 2014 at 08:56 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links