Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Hi!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old February 9th, 2014 (01:34 PM).

I'm new and decided to introduce myself. I hope to make some new friends and trade or battle with many of you in the near future.
Old February 9th, 2014 (01:41 PM).
don't lose hope.
AdministratorCS

Nature: Timid
Welcome to PC, Nyx! It's fantaaastic to meet you.

This is a very active forum so you'll definitely find friends if you stick around. Check out the Trade Corner for all things trading as well as the Battle Center to dive into battle-related discussions - both are fantastic places to check out. ♥ I'd love to add your friend code sometime if you're interested so don't hesitate to shoot me a PM and we can sort that out. Always fun to make those first few friends, right? And of course, if you play X or Y, check out the friend code thread in our Pokemon X & Y board anytime. :)

Have an amazing stay! The staff with blue, orange, and red names are always around to help.
Old February 9th, 2014 (01:42 PM).
ModeratorCS

Nature: Jolly
Welcome aboard to PC, BlueNyx! o/

If you wish to trade, then how about having a look at our very own Trade Plaza? Over there I'm sure you can make arrangements with others to trade around. We also have the Quick Battle Requests thread if you're looking to battle with others here as well :)

If you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact anyone around here on staff such as myself or another moderator, a super moderator, or even an administrator because we would be more than glad to help you out anytime! \o/

Hope to see you around! :)
Old February 9th, 2014 (01:52 PM).
the chosen ✞
ModeratorBSCS

Nature: Modest
Aw, of course we can become friends! Sign me up. 8) Welcome to the forums, and it's nice to meet you!

So pal, you can check out our Trade Corner for trading, and our Battle Corner for battling! Either or, I hope that you'll enjoy everything! We also have a IRC chat for trading and a pokemon showdown server for battling too, so, I hope you'll check those out as well! Of course, PC is really great to go and post in, so, feel free to let yourself right at home!

Feel free to let us know anytime you need any form of assistance, and I hope to see you again real soon! And have a nice day. <33
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)