The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 9th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Sonata Of Chaos

I'm Sonata of Chaos, playing pokemon games since Red and Blue . I don't play the games very often by now, but I'm still active onto pokemon battle simulators, knowing some about the competitive scene.
Other than that, I'm also learning a programming language, hoping to get good enough to help the various developers of this forum (there are so many good ideas in the developing section!)
Once again, hello everybody!
Old February 9th, 2014, 01:15 PM
Yukiyo Kayume
The Leviathan

Nature: Relaxed
hey there Sonata! welcome to PC, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and make lots of new friends \o/

great to meet another old school Pokemon gamer !! :D

Friend Code: 2148-9230-3068
Old February 9th, 2014, 01:26 PM
Zach
Sniiiii~

Nature: Jolly
Hello there Sonata, welcome to PC! o/

Battle simulators, eh? Have you been on Pokémon Showdown at all? We have our very own Showdown server located right here if you want to battle with others! :D And like you, I am also a classic fan, so it's always good to meet up with those \o/

Anyways, if you have any questions about the site, please do not hesitate to contact anyone on staff such as myself or any other moderator, super moderator, or administrator because we would be more than glad to help you out :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here on PC! You are more than welcome to leave a VM on my profile if you wish to chat with me ^_^
Fairy
Old February 9th, 2014, 01:33 PM
Sonata Of Chaos

Sure thing Zach! I'm loving the way you welcome people here already I'm also gonna check better on the developer forums if someone needs a coding hand or similar
Thanks as well Yukiyo!
Old February 9th, 2014, 01:33 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Good luck with your programming journey! I'd love to learn some of that too just out of interest, it sounds super fun. :) Welcome to PC, Sonata! <3

Yeah, our Pokemon Showdown server is great and you'll really get a lot out of it if you were to stop by. It's pretty active and I stop by there a lot myself! Random battles are my absolute favorite ways to play so perhaps we can have a battle or two sometime, yes? But knowing me I won't have the best of luck with my generated Pokemon but.. well, it's all for fun. Be sure to stop by the Battle Center board for all things battle-related as well.

Enjoy your time here! You'll certainly fit in amazingly if you stick around and drop by the myriads of discussion boards here as PokeCommunity is really active and friendly. Shoot one of our staff a message if you need help, all right?
Old February 9th, 2014, 02:01 PM
Dragon
TARGET: eliminated

Nature: Modest
Oooh, you play on the battle simulators too? I ply on those for quite a while now, and they're really fun! Anywho, welcome to the forums! I must say, I'm quite adoring your username; it's really cool. :3

Indeed, you should stop by our battle server sometime! We have a lot of regulars there who love to chat, and they also help each other out by competitive battling, or just battling for fun in general! I love to random battle most of all with friends, but sometimes I can OU battle to hone m skills! Anyways, again, I hope to see you there soon, and I hope that we can battle each other sometime!

And yup, I hope you'll have a lovely stay upon our humble PC in general, as you'll be surrounded by really nice and friendly members! Be seeing you, and take care. :3

"There's no way I'll die here!"
Guides -> Fire Emblem Apotheosis / Bravely Default Asterisks
pair / CLOUD v2.0 / mod of The Welcome Lounge & Video Games

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links