The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 8th, 2014, 02:41 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold

Advertise here

A Shockingly Cheeky Friendship!

ADORABLENESS ALERT. That Dedenne from last episode's been following the group and through a series of misadventures, becomes friends with Pikachu. And Clemont catches it for Bonnie! Awwww.

A Shockingly Cheeky Friendship!
USA Broadcast: February 8, 2014

Pikachu and Dedenne! Cheek Rub!!
Japanese Broadcast: October 31, 2013

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection

Last edited by Anna; March 1st, 2014 at 06:35 PM.
Old February 9th, 2014, 05:10 AM
ilias_

Nature: Calm
It was a cute episode, indeed!! Was it just me, or Team Rocket is stronger than before? I mean, they lost but I'm impressed by Jessie's Wobbu using Mirror Coat so quick and James' Inkay was pretty strong. Foul Play is a poweful move! I hope his Inkay evolves! Also that device James is using as a Pokedex is so cool!

I knew they were going to catch Dedenne, and I want to see how Ash is going to react when he finds out that there is a new Pokemon type Can't wait for next week's episode!!

Friend Safari:
Type: Fire.
Pokémon: Slugma, Magmar & Braixen.
Old February 9th, 2014, 05:42 AM
Railgun
Ever Day Another New Adventure

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Railgun
Oh yeah Clemont never even mentioned it being party fairy. Maybe he doesn't even know. The animation is so fluid now
Old February 9th, 2014, 08:15 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Is it just me, or has Serena's voice sound softer than the previous episodes in this dub? At last Clemont was saying complex words, but only to be ruined by his awkward "*insert name of invention* ON" phrase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyKetchum View Post
Oh yeah Clemont never even mentioned it being party fairy. Maybe he doesn't even know. The animation is so fluid now
Actually, he knows. He doesn't tell Ash about the new type until the Sylveon episode.
Old February 9th, 2014, 01:18 PM
Wobbu
Yee

Nature: Relaxed
Spoiler:

Just when you thought Dedenne couldn't be any more adorable, this episode happens. I thought Serena would pick Chespin but maybe I should pay more attention to the intro. The part when Clemont grabbed Pikachu out of the hole and he was shocked (while Dedenne laughed from a distance) was the best part of the episode haha. Pikachu and Dedenne working together by themselves to fend from TR was one of the many ways that this episode showed their newfound bond. Clemont caught Dedenne, so does that mean Dedenne is still actually owned by Clomont?

Ash's face when he sees Clemont's inventions though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilias_ View Post
Was it just me, or Team Rocket is stronger than before? I mean, they lost but I'm impressed by Jessie's Wobbu using Mirror Coat so quick and James' Inkay was pretty strong. Foul Play is a poweful move! I hope his Inkay evolves! Also that device James is using as a Pokedex is so cool!
TR seem to be better with the defensive but they still don't react quick enough. If Inkay evolved, that would be perfect. Malamar is one of the best Kalos Pokémon IMO. Not sore which is cooler: the Kalos Pokédex or James's holographic Pokédex?
Old February 10th, 2014, 09:25 PM
jfuze174
Elite Trainer Joey

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Clemont caught Dedenne, so does that mean Dedenne is still actually owned by Clomont
Yea Dedenne is technically Clemonts untill bonnies old enough

Sponsored Links

Advertise here