Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 11th, 2014 (08:23 AM).
xg_phoniexfire
Juggernaut

Nature: Calm
Hello everyone,

I'm happy to be part of a large Pokemon community. I'm a large Pokemon fan having purchased ever main series games sine Red and Blue, at one point I was involved with the TCG but I no longer am.
I joined the forums as to find more fans of the games to possible talk, trade and battle I guess.

Anyway happy to be here! Also outside of the world of Pokemon I am a bass player and part time lighting and sound engineer.
Old February 11th, 2014 (08:31 AM).
Dragon

Nature: Modest
We're really happy to have you here too! :3 Hey there, and welcome, welcome welcomeeeee to the forums, sport! Great to meet you! <3

How was Red and Blue for you? Good? I think that they're pretty enjoyable games, even today with Pokémon X and Pokémon Y and everything! Great for nostalgic purposes. I used to collect cards for the TCG too, and play with some friends, but since I don't have anyone to play with either, yeah, I stored up all of my cards and kept them in one box. Oh, and PC is definitely a great forum on where you can discuss a verity of things with your fellow pokemon fans! You can visit boards like the Trade Corner in case you wanna trade with other members, and the Battle Center's Quick Battle Requests will take care of your battling needs! The Battle Center in general is great if you wanna learn up about the pokemon metagame.

All that and more is waiting for you in the forums, so, have fun exploring everything that you like in here, mmkay? <3 It's great speaking with you and getting to know you, and don't be shy on asking a staff member anytime you have a concern about the forums, or a question. Cheers, and have a great day! ^^
Old February 11th, 2014 (09:58 AM).
Sheep
sheeple sheeple

Nature: Timid
Fantastic to meet you and a huge welcome to PC, phoniexfire. :)

I'm a longtime Pokemon fan too - been around fifteen years now and I started with Red/Blue myself, oh how long it's been. Though my absolute favorite Pokemon games are in the Johto, Hoenn, and Kalos regions, probably. That was when I got way more addicted than usual and had nearly no life outside of school as I played, aha. What games are you playing now? Guessing you have X or Y (...or both!) so how's that been treating you?

So you're looking to get involved in a community that loves Pokemon as much as you do? There is plenty to do and discuss around PokeCommunity so be sure to stick around. You can join Pokemon-related clubs or trivia, discuss all the generations, check out the Pokemon Anime board and plenty of other things. Surely you'll get hooked.

See you around and contact the staff for any help you might need, 'kay!

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 LV
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links