The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 11th, 2014, 07:55 AM
MasterVictini

Hey I'm new here not a new hacker though I've been hacking for a little over a year just recently got referred to this site by my friend Luxray1 and I gotta say I love it I am currently working on a pokemon platinum demake for the gba but with a newish story line and got quickly overwhelmed so I asked Luxray1 if he could help and he said he is busy with his own hacks but said that this is a great place to find awesome team mates I look forward to making awesome friends and having a good time. Thanks for reading
Old February 11th, 2014, 08:02 AM
Dragon
inifinte

Nature: Modest
Heyheyhey! <3 Heeey, a veteran hacker, eh? That's cool! Actually, we have a lot of hackers on his site, in which, you'll be able to find the majority of them over at the Emulation & ROM Hacking board, so, feel free to jump right in, if you'd like! And welcome to the forums, Victini. :3

Mmm, so you've got a buddy on these forums already? Sounds like he'll help you around PC! Which is great; it's always nice to have a buddy who will help you out anytime! Feel free to contact anyone of us if you have questions about PC too, and we will gladly answer them as well! And I wish you good luck on a successful ROM Hack, and I hope everything goes well for you! To help you out, maybe you can check out Team Discussions, just in case you want to start up a team, so that fellow ROM Hackers can join and help you out! Just ask karatekid552 if you have any questions about the Emulation & ROM Hack board, okay? <3

And I look forward on seeing you around, and being a good friend to you too! Take care, and have a great stay on the forums, and have a happy Tuesdayyy. <33
Old February 11th, 2014, 09:53 AM
Sheep
foxy foxy whats it gonna be

Nature: Timid
Welcome welcome, Victini! :D Hacking's huge here and we do indeed have a lot of hackers here plus plenty of tools to help out so your friend was smart to refer you here.

Your project sounds interesting so far; we actually do have a storyline idea thread over at the Progressing Hacks subforum so if you'd like to share your story ideas pop by there and drop off a post. I'm sure you'll be in for some rough patches during your hacking journey since it's a tough process but once you get the hang of it things will go so much more smoothly. :) Good luck!

Enjoy your time here and contact the staff members if you need anything. I'm not a hacker myself but I'd be glad to talk to you about pretty much anything or help find specific things if you're lost! Have a wonderful stay.
Old February 11th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
As Shawn mentioned, any questions on ROM Hacking, you can always ask the regulars over at that section, or the mod of the Emulation section...in which I'm pretty sure he'd be very happy to help! <3

Welcome, MasterVictini. I must say that Victini is such a cute Pokemon! So, you've been hacking for over a year now? That must be a milestone and I applaud you for that. Hopefully with your experience in the rom hacking world, you'll apply to your current hack, and show it off to other people in the rom hacking world. Take a look around the section, and you'll find a sticky that allows you to recruit help for your hack. Or, you can wait three months until you are allowed to make a rom hacking team. It's all in the matter of exploring and such.

I wish you all the best in your rom hacking and all, and have fun ok! Ask questions should you have any, and see ya around. :)

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3
Old February 11th, 2014, 10:45 AM
MasterVictini

Thanks so much for the warm welcome and all the tips guys I can tell I'm going to like it here :D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links