• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Just one more reason to hate the shiny lock, that shouldn't have ever existed.

That aside, I like the shiny colors, a little creepy but nice.

Years
And finaly, after another couple of days of breeding constantly.

Spoiler:

3 out of 9! And it's female!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Congrats on all the new shinies!

Welcome to the club, Shiny Lotad!

This week's random hunt is… any shiny that has a significant amount of red! Not as random as the usual hunts. I chose it for Valentine's Day.

PhantomWolf

SWEET MOTHER TERESA ON THE HOOD OF A MERCEDES BENZ
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 2, 2017
Congrats on all the new shinies!

Welcome to the club, Shiny Lotad!

This week's random hunt is… any shiny that has a significant amount of red! Not as random as the usual hunts. I chose it for Valentine's Day.

Would a shiny fennekin count?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
SRing is so tedious. Is there any way to get motivation except for:
"Must... keep... going... Kyurem just please be shiny..."

Years
After only 390 encounters in my Leafgreen, this little gal appeared:
Spoiler:

My ultimate favourite Pokémon, my ultimate favourite shiny, on one of my favourite pokémon games, based off of my favourite animal, named after one of my favourite people. She is such a little gem. Maybe the shiny gods sent her down to apologise for the 3 double/triple starters I've gotten aha. She couldn't have come in any better way though. She is a girl! She came before school so I had the time to get ready and get the video up. Just ahhh. I may well go for another one in my Leafgreen/s because I would adore getting one live one day, and I love that route (Meowth, Pidgey, Sandslash and Vulpix). Also I'd like both a shiny Vulpix and Ninetales to keep in third gen.

Huge rant over.. jeez. I love shiny vulpix, basically. xD

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
congrats on espurr, inkblot, sandslash, the eevees and vulpix to their respective owners.

Looks like the activity is going up lately, thats good.

cya and happy hunting.

Years
After only 390 encounters in my Leafgreen, this little gal appeared:
Spoiler:

My ultimate favourite Pokémon, my ultimate favourite shiny, on one of my favourite pokémon games, based off of my favourite animal, named after one of my favourite people. She is such a little gem. Maybe the shiny gods sent her down to apologise for the 3 double/triple starters I've gotten aha. She couldn't have come in any better way though. She is a girl! She came before school so I had the time to get ready and get the video up. Just ahhh. I may well go for another one in my Leafgreen/s because I would adore getting one live one day, and I love that route (Meowth, Pidgey, Sandslash and Vulpix). Also I'd like both a shiny Vulpix and Ninetales to keep in third gen.

Huge rant over.. jeez. I love shiny vulpix, basically. xD

Then we have that one thing in common. My reaction would've been the same. I wish I could find Shiny Vulpix in PokeMMO...

Back