The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 10th, 2014, 06:33 AM
Ultraviolence
New Account: Ultraviolence
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Hey. I realise I make too many of these, hopefully this time it's definitely permanent. Who anyone who doesn't recognise me, I was Starstuck(insert star symobol here) and I'm more than happy to return to this account now I am rid of that damn username that has loomed over me for 4 years now. Anyways, hopefully I can turn my once noobish reputation around (typical 13 year old noob I was... embarrassment) and meet new people! I'm slightly sad to see I few of my old friends have gone, but not to worry!
Old February 10th, 2014, 07:02 AM
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Nature: Brave
I think for me, this is the 3rd or 4th introduction I've seen of you? xD You come and go and you should stay this time! Welcome back, Reduction!~ You're missing the loads of fun we have here. I know the feeling of friends coming and going, there's always room to make even new ones!

Stick around this time, alright? :3 See ya around~
One seems to hear words of good cheer from everywhere filling the air.
Oh how they pound, raising the sound. O'er hill and dale, telling their tale.
Gaily they ring while people sing songs of good cheer, Christmas is here!
Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas! Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas!
On on they send, on without end, their joyful tone to every home.
Moderator of FC&G ~ Paired to Buoysel & Kanzler

Old February 10th, 2014, 07:05 AM
Tsutarja
Happy Holidays

Nature: Jolly
Hey there Reduction, welcome back to PC~

Oh I know sometimes we want to put our old selves behind.. but it happens to everyone, and it happened to myself, so I know how it feels ;_; but it's great to have you back! And I assume your interest with Pokémon must be on a coming-and-going basis if you keep leaving us, but do stick around this time because PC is better than ever :D

Anyways, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask anyone around here on staff such as myself or any other moderator/super moderator/administrator and we would be more than glad to help you out! :)

Hope to see you around more, and feel free to leave a VM on my profile if you ever wish to chat! ^_^
Old February 10th, 2014, 07:18 AM
Ultraviolence
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeliira View Post
I think for me, this is the 3rd or 4th introduction I've seen of you? xD You come and go and you should stay this time! Welcome back, Reduction!~ You're missing the loads of fun we have here. I know the feeling of friends coming and going, there's always room to make even new ones!

Stick around this time, alright? :3 See ya around~
haha thank you! Yes, I can remember you mostly from my threads here haha. I hope I'll stick around :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Hey there Reduction, welcome back to PC~

Oh I know sometimes we want to put our old selves behind.. but it happens to everyone, and it happened to myself, so I know how it feels ;_; but it's great to have you back! And I assume your interest with Pokémon must be on a coming-and-going basis if you keep leaving us, but do stick around this time because PC is better than ever :D

Anyways, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask anyone around here on staff such as myself or any other moderator/super moderator/administrator and we would be more than glad to help you out! :)

Hope to see you around more, and feel free to leave a VM on my profile if you ever wish to chat! ^_^
I've noticed that PC seems to be a little more well rounded since 2009, or maybe thats just me, there seems to be so much more to do! Thank you.

Old February 10th, 2014, 07:38 AM
Dragon
ロイヤル ファミリー

Nature: Modest
Mmm, I'm afraid we haven't met before, but there's a first time for everything! Welcome back, bud! It's indeed a pleasure to meet you!

Well, I understand what it means to have a username you don't like haha. I had a username on where everyone though I was a girl. What was I thinkinggggg.. @_@ Ugh. But yes, there are definitely some new great people around here, and I hope you'll be excited on meeting them too! There are also new stuff goin' on here on PC, so, If you have the time, maybe you can check everything that you missed. :3

But take care, okay? And again, it's great to have you back! I hope that you'll be with us for a longer time this time around! <33
Old February 10th, 2014, 05:25 PM
Sheep
sheep x steven OTP

Nature: Timid
!! Reduction! Hey there, I totally recognize your old name. You've definitely made a few re-intros but hopefully this'll be the last one, yeah? Welcome back. n~n

But yeah, your current name is really pretty and you have a mega Ampharos in your avatar so that means I just have to welcome you. :) I think he's becoming one of my favorite megas. At first I was unsure since it looked identical to the normal Ampharos minus the hair but I'm realizing I like it that way, haha. Finally a cool electric dragon. And he's good in competitive battling to boot - gotta say that's really perfect.

Be sure to stick around this time and I'm sure you know to give the staff a call if you need anything. We'll always be there to help you and make your stay comfortable. I'm always down for a chat if you're looking to talk about whatever so don't hesitate to message me if you're interested.

Cheers!

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic
Old February 10th, 2014, 06:24 PM
Drew
erase the noise.
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Aaah, a re-intro, smart. XD I should've done one too - ah well! I'm glad to see you posting around, and I know we've been talking through VMs, but I wanted to post here anyway. Because of reasons.

Welcome back, Reduction!
Old February 10th, 2014, 07:33 PM
Ultraviolence
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
!! Reduction! Hey there, I totally recognize your old name. You've definitely made a few re-intros but hopefully this'll be the last one, yeah? Welcome back. n~n
I recognise your old name too. Cirno right? I can remember you well. Thanks for the welcome! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura Blackquill View Post
Mmm, I'm afraid we haven't met before, but there's a first time for everything! Welcome back, bud! It's indeed a pleasure to meet you!
Ah thank you! No we haven't, this is the first time we have met here. Nice to meet you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Baskerville View Post
Aaah, a re-intro, smart. XD I should've done one too - ah well! I'm glad to see you posting around, and I know we've been talking through VMs, but I wanted to post here anyway. Because of reasons.

Welcome back, Reduction!
Ah Drew you'll always be Drew to me, yes you should've made one. Thanks for the re-welcome! :)

Old February 12th, 2014, 06:37 AM
Yukiyo Kayume
The Leviathan

Nature: Relaxed
welcome back Reduction C:

wow 4 years, you're a vet!! hehe I've only been here (almost) a year and even then, I had a long hiatus away from PC as well. just came back recently myself

yay! \o/ hope you'll be sticking around c:

Friend Code: 2148-9230-3068
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links